Kashmir : Counter Terror Operation Updates and Discussions

Both of them killed with headshots from the looks of it.

1591111942632.png

1591111977126.png

And it seems they were all head shots too. Either our guys are getting really good or they are really bad at this. Maybe both..........

Either sniper shots or close quarter shots. The heads are deliberately targeted to send a message. But weren't there reports that explosives / grenades were used to blow up their hideout?

If explosives were used what explains the shots to the head?
I don't think explosives were used in this encounter by IA. Rather, IEDs made by jihadis were recovered. What I meant was, using Carl Gustavs to take out a hideout is now SOP if snipers cannot be used. In this case they were out in the open hence the use of guns instead of explosives.

New book claims Indira Gandhi wanted to recapture Pak-occupied Kashmir after 1971 war

Why we did that mistake of not taking pok in 1971, i might have asked this question to myself a minimum ten thousand times. With nuclear armed pakistan, geting pok is almost impossible.
Informed people tell me it was due to extreme Pressure of US and West, making USSR to gave up supporting India or face the music, so much so that if Pakistani General don't surender within that fixed window he may never need to surender with UN intervention kicking in.

Then on negotiation table some pressure some magnanimity, some naivety we gave up whatever we earned militarily, didn't even rectified the chicken neck problem.

Reactions: AbRaj