India–United Kingdom relations : Updates

Lol even Labour knows that they are only party supporting these radicals and even these mosques know that , only influence they have is the labour party. Rest Britain has ran out of patience
đŸ¤£ đŸ¤£ đŸ¤£ đŸ¤£

No change in Labour position on Kashmir: Keir Starmer

đŸ¤£ đŸ¤£ đŸ¤£ đŸ¤£

No change in Labour position on Kashmir: Keir Starmer

It's been an old tactic of Labor. Back in the day when IK Gujral was the PM & Blair had just taken over as PM of the UK with Robin Cook as the FS giving provocative statements on Kashmir in the mid to late 90's when terrorism was at its peak explaining how it was UK's moral duty to intervene considering it was the colonial power there, Gujral stated that UK had no locus standi in the matter & that it was a third rate power still living on past glory.

That piped the Labour party down & since they were in power for a considerable amount of time since, they didn't make much of noise only resorting to double speak ( as in this case) or releasing ambiguous statements every now & then.

Big Ooof........Well may be one of those is needed again.
He made that statement, had the Indian press quote him wildly which was in turn picked up by the international press particularly the Brits, who confronted him only for Gujral to be evasive initially & later issue a single line press statement that he made no such statement & had been misquoted. The message went home.

He made that statement, had the Indian press quote him wildly which was in turn picked up by the international press particularly the Brits, who confronted him only for Gujral to be evasive initially & later issue a single line press statement that he made no such statement & had been misquoted. The message went home.
Misquoted or not this came from the then PM. I heard the queen didn't visit after this incident. Another one like this and maybe the dukes, prince and princesses will stop visiting too.:LOL:

Misquoted or not this came from the then PM. I heard the queen didn't visit after this incident. Another one like this and maybe the dukes, prince and princesses will stop visiting too.:LOL:
If I'm not mistaken the Queen did visit India in the late 90's though I'm not sure when & whether there was any postponement on account of this fracas. Having said that, who cares for their royal twits. They're just of ornamental value with zero value addition except to masochistic slaves like @BMD

Reactions: Deathstar
You needn't worry about Labour, they're a third rate party playing to their fan base.

You needn't worry about Labour, they're a third rate party playing to their fan base.
Sort of symptomatic of the entirety of the formerly "Great" Britain, one would think. One where Britannia ruled the waves ( the Iranians are laughing their collective arses off) & the one on whose empire the sun wasn't to set for at least a 1000 years.

Sort of symptomatic of the entirety of the formerly "Great" Britain, one would think. One where Britannia ruled the waves ( the Iranians are laughing their collective arses off) & the one on whose empire the sun wasn't to set for at least a 1000 years.
Like a broken record.

Bears repetition till it's internalized across the nation.
How you've turned a complaining Muslim lobby pulling Labour's strings into something else is beyond me.

However, maybe you should work on convincing yourself that your current poverty is your own fault and not that of the British Empire, which has been over for a long time (as you've pointed out on numerous occasions) until that's internalised. As for Kashmir, very, very few people here would even care if it was nuked tomorrow.

Last edited:
How you've turned a complaining Muslim lobby pulling Labour's strings into something else is beyond me.
It's all connected Paddy. Remember what did I tell you about the Irish being better off not exercising whatever's left of their grey matter on geopolitical issues of strategic significance. It still holds.

It's all connected Paddy. Remember what did I tell you about the Irish being better off not exercising whatever's left of their grey matter on geopolitical issues of strategic significance. It still holds.
I can only assume that COVID-19 has gotten to you. Thank God for that. Every cloud.

Having to read your posts everyday.
That's just you. Think of what our entire lot has had to put up with when you mistake a pilot signal for a "pilot" signal & don't know what bachelor means. It just goes on & on & on...

That's just you. Think of what our entire lot has had to put up with when you mistake a pilot signal for a "pilot" signal & don't know what bachelor means. It just goes on & on & on...
Dear Lord. I deliberately mistake things for humour but you're too dimwitted to realise. Even my fridge has a IQ higher than yours.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_