Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Bill amidst Opposition outcry

The guards should be given standard issue Carona Virus masks. It will keep all the viruses away!

As WHO has delcared it global emergency, such gatherings must be now considered as vulnerable to infection spread. Even in Hong KOng is now silent, but Jahils in Shaheen Baug want azadi.

As WHO has delcared it global emergency, such gatherings must be now considered as vulnerable to infection spread. Even in Hong KOng is now silent, but Jahils in Shaheen Baug want azadi.
Actually it is an excellent pretext. Keep the protesters in isolated cells to stem the spread of CV or .... JV.

Few days ago when I objected about letting Shaheen Bagh grow people who identify themselves as patriots told me that's its all under control. Master of tricks Shahji is managing this show ignoring the direct script of what's happening in Pakistan. From past few years Pashtun Nationalism is being spread via students and colleges in Pakistan, students being most gullible and useful idiot demography can spread the message and violence as per the wish, the same script was being implemented but to my utter surprise the people who wish well for this country were okay with all this.

As long as it benefited their political party (BJP) they didn't care, some thought it's all controlled and managed. I keep telling your kids are being poisoned and Shahji's exceptional incompetence is giving them uninterrupted unlimited supply of useful idiots but I was told I am fool who is drawing wrong conclusion from right sources.

Thanks to this ostrich behavior Delhi is reduced to a joke, national capital is in state of anarchy and Shahji lost control weeks back. This affect investors confidence, this affect common public, this affect security forces, this ties you down into another useless front, this hurt economic activities. Law and Order is necessity to bringing peace and prosperity, today Karachi is more peaceful than Delhi and it's all done by our own people. Our people are getting used as foot soldiers to destroy own country and if that's not enough they think they are doing a great service and can't see destruction.

Whose responsibility was it to nip this in bud? How much more national capital need to burn? @_Anonymous_ @Falcon @vstol Jockey

Reactions: Aniruddha
The finest thing i learnt today was that Islam has 56 islamic countries what do hindus have? we have 200 units of electricity free. AND soon for these 200 units of free electricity we will have 57 Islamic countries.

The only solution is to thrash Pakistan Black and Blue. The more you delay, the more it will sabotage Indian political system through votes of a particular community. Pakistan has ability to sabotage Indian electoral system whenever it wants, Indian leaders are helpless. And that's the biggest threat. I have mentioned it many times. The day you realize this, you will be able to stop this. Otherwise forget it.

The only solution is to thrash Pakistan Black and Blue. The more you delay, the more it will sabotage Indian political system through votes of a particular community. Pakistan has ability to sabotage Indian electoral system whenever it wants, Indian leaders are helpless. And that's the biggest threat. I have mentioned it many times. The day you realize this, you will be able to stop this. Otherwise forget it.

I hate to say this, but statements like these make Hindus look like cowards - Kicked by the mughals, then british, and in all of modern history they try and compete with a 3rd class, rogue country like Pakistan born out of fear of 15% of its own population. The truth is that India has never found an answer to the cheap militant tactics used by Pakistan. Even if all of Kashmir was Hindu, they will not cease their proxy war. There is no solution. Thank you, Britain.

Few days ago when I objected about letting Shaheen Bagh grow people who identify themselves as patriots told me that's its all under control. Master of tricks Shahji is managing this show ignoring the direct script of what's happening in Pakistan. From past few years Pashtun Nationalism is being spread via students and colleges in Pakistan, students being most gullible and useful idiot demography can spread the message and violence as per the wish, the same script was being implemented but to my utter surprise the people who wish well for this country were okay with all this.
Oh dear!

Yes, college students are often more than ready to rebel (with or without cause or understanding of cause), there is nothing new. This has been seen so many times that it is hardly surprising. You know what is the apt action on this? Unless the said students are causing massive damage to property or perpetrating violence, you should do nothing. Nothing at all! Why? Because if you do something, you invite more attention to them. And you invite more college students to join their ranks. So you do what has been done. You do nothing. Let it run its course and die down.

Colleges are gilded gardens. Students there often do not have to face the full brunt of the weight of pulling themselves. So they do what they do. They do things which look popular, rebellious and what not.

I was a student in a certain major, household name college in Delhi. There is another major household name college near mine. In my college students usually were not into politics except for the election of mess-seccy or student council. Once those are done, no one wanted to even talk about politics. The college next door had an extremely active political scene. Did I mention that the sex ratio of my college was 1 boy to say 100 girls? The other college had a much much better sex ratio. So we used to do what any hormone pumped boys do. We used to go to the events of the other colleges. We had some success in scoring as well but thats a topic for another day. What we saw still makes me wonder the thinking of people going to that college and how much the simple idea revolution has a pull over a young mind.

1. We saw students protesting about religious stories. Like why do Hinduism teach story of a fair-skinned goddess killing a dark skinned Mahishasur. They were so worried about the tribes who worship Mahishasur and their welfare and trampelling of their believes. "Jai Mahishasur" was their battle cry. Yes, its that ridiculous. They were protesting for a mythological being who is considered secred by a very very small community of alleged tribals.

2. We saw two groups in the same college protesting together against each other. One protesting for animal rights and another protesting for Jalikattu. And the next day they used to exchange protesting members. Some students thought that it was necessary to have a balanced view.

3. We saw a group of students protesting against study of mental illness among different racial groups. Basically they were protesting against reality and an attempt to investigate it.

In most of the protests, protesters do not know beyond the catchy lines what the actual issue they were protesting for or against.

Now what do you want Amit Shah to do? To use police force to crush these protesting students? To make these protests illegal? No, you simply cann't do it. What you can do is to catch those who are funding it at times or channelizing it to their own agenda. Likes of PFI. Which AFAIK, is happening. Meanwhile, let them protest. Its a vent to their frustration. There has always been student protests but policies have always passed. Remember 1990, when student protestors used to burn themselves in 'Atamdaah' to oppose Mandal commission recommendations. Well, they happened and all those protests are forgotten memories now.

I hate to say this, but statements like these make Hindus look like cowards - Kicked by the mughals, then british, and in all of modern history they try and compete with a 3rd class, rogue country like Pakistan born out of fear of 15% of its own population. The truth is that India has never found an answer to the cheap militant tactics used by Pakistan. Even if all of Kashmir was Hindu, they will not cease their proxy war. There is no solution. Thank you, Britain.

Hindus are not cowards but educated. I am not talking about literacy. 80% Muslims in India are neither educated nor literate. I am not concerned about their literacy but more concerned about their education. More these boys get sophisticated money minded, they will become vulnerable. So what Molwis do is they don't let that happen. And that's the back bone of Islam. So you can't divert their minds from death cult culture. In the end they will be like, marry a Hindu girl spread population, even if they are highly literate.

There are only two options one I have already mentioned in previous post other is Hindus should become acceptable to marrying literate and educated Muslim girls, protect them from this stupid culture of harassment, But when the movies like Shokara etc come, that spills the water. And that's one another problem.

Reactions: Aniruddha
The finest thing i learnt today was that Islam has 56 islamic countries what do hindus have? we have 200 units of electricity free. AND soon for these 200 units of free electricity we will have 57 Islamic countries.

If you read history, specially the authentic one written by Sita Ram Goel and Ram Swarup; since the first invasion of India of Makran in 649 AD, by the fresh converts of Iraq and Persia to Islam, they instantly imbibed the Islamic way of loot, pillage, murder and rape of the conquered territories and cultures. They so easily gave up the Culture what they had lived for several millenniums. Because this is what was meted out to them by the Islamic invaders, so they passed it on to others. Islamic ideology of terror and subversion spreads no less swiftly than a single 2019 Corona Virus multiplies itself into billions and trillions of its clones in the lungs filling up all its porosity, leaving no space to breathe, making a human drop dead like a fly, unless the individual has a super immunity to fight against the nCoV2019. Islam has no space for anyone else to exist.

Exactly same happened with the invasion of Islam. There were some Super humans who resisted this virus and masses sheltered behind them. Remember the first kingdom to fall was that of Raja Dahir of Sindh who was killed in 712 AD and his two daughters took revenge of their father's murder from Muhammad bin Qasim. And then the brave Kshatriyas and warriors of Maratha, Sikh and the Rajputs kept these Islamic invaders always unsettled for over 1000 years.

A major chunk of the Hindu population who were not trained in the warfare, had less immunity towards giving up their way of life, can now be seen as the converts spread all across India carrying the agenda against what their ancestors once lived for. Their DNA is 100% match with yours and mine. But it is the nCoV570-632 that they are infested with, for which the world has not yet found a cure. Some predictions from old times exist that the nCoV570-632 would become extinct after 1400 years of its existence. That counts almost 1/20th of the time it takes for the Earth to complete the four Yuga cycles (1 + 2 + 3 +4)x2, in modern times known as the precession of the Earth around its Axis.

Now a metro station near ghetto is captured. Public be dammed.

Meanwhile slaves are toiling hard to spin it as positive, blabber everything, without even reading so that a simple question is not touched.

Who is responsible to clean this up? Whatever happened to writ of state and how long will this drama continue?

Awaiting Swara Basker of this forum to talk about whole world, from Chandragupt to Nehru just not of today and this incident. Maybe Anurag Kashyap will press the agree button like always.

On the eve of probably the grandest visit in a decade National Capital is in anarchy, Aligarh is burning and violence is planned at more sites.

But sab changa si. Enjoy, it's the new normal, Islamists capturing territory, police letting them have it and slaves making you believe that everything is normal because their masters incompetence will be exposed.

We ned to have somekind of higher judicial course for HC & SC judges also like we have in armed forces. These lawyers become judges and they never read the constitution ever again. Most of you dont know that many of our fundamental rights are not absolute in nature especially the Freedom of speech from which flows the right to protest. The condition precedent for freedom of speech is "subject to public order and morality". So while it is the right of every citizen to resort to peaceful protests but the public order is paramount. What we are seeing in Shaheen bagh and elsewhere is that this condition precedent has not been maintained and the public order has not been maintained as the general public is being put to hardships every day, therefore these protests are illegal and unconstitutional. The basic fundamental of democracy is rule of majority excercised thru ballot and a minority can't enforce its writ on the majority when we have a government elected thru a process of law. Nearly everyone is talking of this freedom to protest but no one is talking of the condition precedent including these idiots of sharia court of India.

@mods, please post it on our social media handle with tag to SC & HC.

Watch the video and weep, you are chased out in your own house, in your capital, made to run, daily, all while a hindu hriday samrat is ruling you.

This doesn't happen even during Akhilesh regime!!! The mard e momin Minister will tell you in next rally to vote for him if you want to be saved. What an impotent setup and what a crass boot licking cheerleading crowd all around.