Minhaz Merchant (@MinhazMerchant) Tweeted:
Disgraceful conduct by senior SC advocate #RajeevDhavan representing Muslim petitioners on last day of #AyodhyaHearing — tears up pictorial map of #Janmashtam, draws ire of #CJIGogoi Ayodhya Case LIVE: Followed CJI's Orders by Shredding Map, Says Advocate for Muslim Parties Amid Row ( )
Everytime I was about to lose a game of chess with my father, I'd just flip the board and run away. This is how I became the reigning undefeated chess champion of my house. It is heartning to see senior advocates following my game plan. I am proud of myself.

Reactions: vstol Jockey
Ek kay badlay 44000. This is what muslims are going to lose with the verdict in this case. They tried to be too smart but ended up being what they have been since 622AD.

Well this seems to be a precursor to something :

Sunni Waqf Board Will Drop Babri Land Claim if Other Mosques Are Guaranteed Protection

Apparently verdict will be out tomorrow. Wonder how many media houses will follow these guidelines :

1571230154208.png

44000 ?:unsure:
Didn't understand that. Could you explain, please ?
The number of temples which were demolished and had mosques built upon it. Prominent amongst them are Kashi Vishwanath, Shree Krishna Janmasthaan Mathura, etc. Other prominent examples are the Quwwat ul Islam in the Qutb Complex, the Jama Masjid Delhi etc.

• Informative
Reactions: Gautam
All other mosques built over temples is protected by a 1992 parliament act that guarantees its protection. So Hindus shouldn't expect any other RJB retrieval.

Too late for such a compromise. Besides, except for the Ram Janmabhoomi, every other monument will remain the way it was on Independence. It's guaranteed by the Constitution of India.
Well by defination wasn't Babri guaranteed too ? But once demolished forcefully it became an issue. The Muslims are worried that this might become a template for future actions.

Well by defination wasn't Babri guaranteed too ? But once demolished forcefully it became an issue. The Muslims are worried that this might become a template for future actions.
Except for the Ram Janmabhoomi Temple, all others are covered by the Freedom of Religious Worship Act 1991.

Attachments

• A1991-42.pdf
    160.4 KB · Views: 173
Except for the Ram Janmabhoomi Temple, all others are covered by the Freedom of Religious Worship Act 1991.
Very informative, thank you for the attached pdf file.
Now the odd thing is the Muslim side wants the govt to take over maintenance and some control of their mosques, where as the Hindus are trying to get the govt. to release control of the temples. A lot of govts at various states siphon off temple donations for other activities, this is why a lot of people want govt. to give up control over temples.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
Very informative, thank you for the attached pdf file.
Now the odd thing is the Muslim side wants the govt to take over maintenance and some control of their mosques, where as the Hindus are trying to get the govt. to release control of the temples. A lot of govts at various states siphon off temple donations for other activities, this is why a lot of people want govt. to give up control over temples.
Whom do you give control of the temples too? It'd be like opening up of a Pandora's Box. With the amount of money & jewellery some prominent temples take in a year, you can bet every politician worth his salt would want to be in control of such temples and use it to fund him and his party forever.
You can look at the case of sajda nasheens and the descendants of various peers in Pakistan. They're multi millionaires, own vast amount of lands and nearly everyone is deep into politics deciding whom do his mureeds vote for. Check with @Arsalan123 & see if he's honest about this issue.

44000 ?:unsure:
Didn't understand that. Could you explain, please ?
A total of 44000 ancient temples were demolished by muslim invaders and mosques were built on them. The Kutub Minar Mosque is built on the 27 demolished temples. If the Babri is held to be in adverse possession of muslims, then every other Mosque so contructed will also have to be be returned to Hindus.

We debated that long back. I told you how each can be reopened. Muslims willing to give up claim on RJB in return such assurance for other Mosques clearly points to my POV.

We debated that long back. I told you how each can be reopened. Muslims willing to give up claim on RJB in return such assurance for other Mosques clearly points to my POV.
The Shree Krishna Janmasthaan matter is sub judice.There may well be other matters too in this context. But I don't think it wise to go down this route.Where does one draw the line? Neither does it make political sense. It will only further polarize our society.Are we going to be bound to the past always? Once the Ram Janmabhoomi issue is resolved, we should close the book on reclaiming all such temples.