This should've been on the table in 2016-17 assuming Modi required time to get himself acclimatized to Delhi & it's politics. By now we'd have had a consensus between the GoI & the judiciary system on the best move forward. Having said that, it's better late than never.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78 and Gautam
i'm tired of following reforms under process last 5+ years. Only one fifth goes through. Rest is like a nine-month pregnant frozen in time.
I guess you have grossly underestimated our bureaucracy. They have the unique capability of creating hurdles for anything and everything under the sun.

And now modi is here everything will be fine and dandy. I wish i could share your optimism about him and this administration.
I am not talking so much about Modi but were not your types happy for last 67 years with the shitty Congress? You want 67 years of stupidity to be rolled off in five years when your third rate congress gave us the two house political system. Modi even today does not have majority in upper house. His first five years were a one leg walk at best. Those who complain about lack of progress and reforms must read how our democracy was rendered useless and allowed to become a sham democracy by the constitution we adopted.
The constitution needs to be modified majorly if we have to rise as a nation. The political parties which have less than 5% of national votes must not be allowed to fight general elections and those with less than 10% in local elections, should not be allowed to fight local/state elections. The upper house must be done away with.

Last edited: