Ukraine - Russia Conflict

1686608950621.png

Staromlynivka is also Ukraine. Good morning. Russian lines were completely broken in this region, which is why they again blew a dam (mushroom at bottom).

Staromlynivka is the first actual defended town the UAF is yet to reach. The rest in the north were not defended.

Lol! Even Russia doesn't believe that they will be able to capture Odessa and kharkhov. Slow down, dude.

Depends.

Current Russian strategy is to demilitarise Ukraine, post which most of these cities will become indefensible.

The choice today is between reducing these cities to rubble or simply wait it out, force the UAF to retreat on their own to protect other more important areas, like West Ukraine. Basically Russia will reduce UAF to the point where they can no longer fight east of the river.

Odessa is more of a political and economic target than military. It will be hard for Russia to defend it from NATO.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
There are no Ukronazi in Ukraine.
Just like Pakistani media propagate that Muslims are being genocided in India, Russian media exaggerated opression of russian speaking people in Ukraine by highlighting some incidents.

Neo-Nazi parties:

Some militias under the parties:

A large chunk of the new offensive briagdes Ukraine has raised for the counteroffensive come from these parties and militias.

Neo-Nazi parties:

Some militias under the parties:

A large chunk of the new offensive briagdes Ukraine has raised for the counteroffensive come from these parties and militias.
My point was it's only a minute minority.

Agni V has only been operational a handful of years.
Still puts us way ahead of Iran. That's the point. Now we have Agni 5 MK2, that is much lighter, faster and longer ranged than before. There are other Agni Prime series missiles too which Iran has got no analogues.
That doesn't explain the smaller drones.
Once you develop the tech, you can always scale it up or down.
2kW? That would take a long time to boil a kettle, let alone take down a drone. This is a proper anti-drone system (300kW):
Now we were comparing India with Iran and you are bringing US into this? Did I say that India is ahead of US in Laser or DEW tech?

Point was India is ahead of Iran. Let me tell you that we have deployed DEW/Laser weapons not only on ground but also in our naval ships. We're working on 100KW Laser weapon in form of DURGA II, which shall become operational very soon. As we've developed the tech, we're going to scale it up in future.

(10MJ x 2)/(2000^2) gives a projectile weight of only 5 kg. In fact, 10MJ is clearly the gross input power, it gives the projectile weights as 80-500g, less than an Oerlikon 35mm projectile. Another useless prototype. At least this one hasn't been fielded yet.
Once again, point was we have the tech now. Deployment would be classified. Even if it's not deployed, we're going to scale it up in future and deploy it.

Look, this is my last post on India vs Iran on this thread as it's off-topic here. India has developed cutting edge tech like Nukes, BMD, ASAT, DEW, Railguns, ICBMs etc. by its own research and development and because of great scientists like Dr. Bhabha and Dr. Sarabhai, just to name few. We got all the above bleeding edge tech when the West and especially US was so against it. On the other hand, until Iran went 'rogue', it was the West's darling. They had access to cutting edge Western tech like F-14 when India had Mig-21s.

Despite all that, India is now way ahead of Iran in literally all fields of science, technology, cyber, space and even economy. It won't change because someone with seething jealousy like you refused to accept it. Go on and believe whatever rocks your boat. We know what we are and what we have and we're damn proud of it.🇮🇳
There's more chance of Putin being dealt with first. At the moment Russia is clinging on for dear life, it's closer to losing outright than to winning outright in a way that would allow it to make demands. There's zero chance of it ever displacing the Kyiv government.

I think the difference is that they're desperate, India has ramped up Russian oil purchases completely out of proportion, even measured against China.

View attachment 28255
We shall see...

Apparently British Challenger 2 tanks are proving a lot more problematic for Russians than Leopards. Also a consignment of T-90M tanks in quite a large number was seen moving towards the hot zone.

Looks like after World War 2 we are going to see mass tank battles between Russian and Western tanks. I don't know which tank would win, but T-90M will redeem itself in this war against them. My gut feel.