Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Footage of a damaged American-made Ukrainian M1A1 Abrams tank in the Avdiivka direction. The tank belonged to the 47th separate mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian Army; the crew of the M2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle came to its aid; it will be shown at the end of the video. In this episode of the battle in Ukraine, it is not clear what hit the tank; it is reported that the strike was caused by a high-precision Krasnopol projectile; according to other sources, ammunition was dropped on the tank from a drone. It is unknown how the tank ended up in the ditch; perhaps it was a mistake by the tank’s driver. Now there is still no footage of the tank being hit in motion. The video shows a tank standing in a ditch, it was reportedly struck by an anti-tank missile system, a Lancet drone, and an artillery strike is also visible nearby. After the tank was destroyed, the crew abandoned it. The M2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle came to the aid of the tank, but it was hit by an anti-tank missile system, possibly by a drone; the fate of the crew is unknown.

Will France be following suit by allowing Ukraine to use Storm Shadows on targets inside Russia?
This I do not know, but it'd be consistent with Macron's point of not putting red lines on ourselves.

To be honest, the "you can strike Russian territory with our weapons now" should have been the response to Russian missiles falling in Romania last year.

Reactions: Domobran7
This I do not know, but it'd be consistent with Macron's point of not putting red lines on ourselves.

To be honest, the "you can strike Russian territory with our weapons now" should have been the response to Russian missiles falling in Romania last year.
It could be a response to GRU agents arrested plotting sabotage operations in Europe.

Even the staunchest supporters of UkroNazi victory are now losing hope, lol.

@randomradio, check the above analysis!
Russia have thrown a hell of a lot of men at the problem. The numbers on the frontline have more than doubled, not helped by the US holding up supplies due to 'MAGA' faggotry. Russia are making gains, but their losses are like those faced in the first few days, i.e. massive

In other news:

Russia’s Gazprom plunges to $7bn loss on collapsing gas sales​

Russian gas giant Gazprom plunged to a loss of Rbs629bn ($6.9bn) in 2023, an almost 50 per cent reversal of the Rbs1.2tn profit it reported in 2022, as revenues from gas sales more than halved.

With all Russia's accounting omissions on trade I no longer believe the bottom lines coming out of Russia, because they don't match the known facts.

Big Artillery Strike Forces Russian Armour to Retreat Near Urozhaine​

GUR showed a video of the attack by the "Magura V5" marine drone on a speed boat of the Russian Federation in the Uzka Bay in the so-called Crimea

1714984621343.png

Last edited: