South Indian Politics : Discussions

India making an axis against China is in India's interest ....... If it is also in interest of RSS , it only shows that the interest of RSS is in line with interest of India .

Anti-national who want to suck up to China ........ <<middle finger>>

Last edited:
Pan-national movements and ideologies are inherently antithetical to nation states and nationalism.
very interesting point.
but does this have to be true? pan national movements originate from the innate need to unite the nation states.
China occupying Doklam region and salami slicing is unfortunately not fully understood by states that do not border China
also, most southern states have been insulated from pakistan/china border incursions and strong arm tactics.
it is necessary that the nation trusts the states and the states trust the nation.

which is why, the consitution is very clear in this:

defense of the nation from external threats is the realm of the Nation (and not the state)
and defense of the state from internal disturbances is the realm of the state (police)

states have no business to undermine the authority of the national defense
and nation has no authority to undermine the state's internal disturbances (unless actively called for by the state)

allowing the Tamil sentiments to derail peace with SL has resulted in SL getting closer to Pakistan and China which in turn led to the entire nation getting under threat - which is why, individual states ideologies cannot dictate national position.

• Agree
Reactions: dray and bonobashi
very interesting point.
but does this have to be true? pan national movements originate from the innate need to unite the nation states.
China occupying Doklam region and salami slicing is unfortunately not fully understood by states that do not border China
also, most southern states have been insulated from pakistan/china border incursions and strong arm tactics.
it is necessary that the nation trusts the states and the states trust the nation.

which is why, the consitution is very clear in this:

defense of the nation from external threats is the realm of the Nation (and not the state)
and defense of the state from internal disturbances is the realm of the state (police)

states have no business to undermine the authority of the national defense
and nation has no authority to undermine the state's internal disturbances (unless actively called for by the state)

allowing the Tamil sentiments to derail peace with SL has resulted in SL getting closer to Pakistan and China which in turn led to the entire nation getting under threat - which is why, individual states ideologies cannot dictate national position.

These movements/ideologies aren't just restricted to the one or two states where their political wings are in power. There are plenty of anti-nationals scattered across the rest of the country as well, and for them, their movement/ideology comes before the country.

And I feel that to the slightest degree, a state has the right to alert the nation to any concerns it may have regarding national issues if they actually affect the state (i.e. border states), although I agree that no state should have veto power over foreign relations the way Tamil Nadu and Bengal have often had. But I don't agree that state disturbances are totally off limits to the nation. Beyond a certain point, it becomes national business because it still jeopardizes national security. And if there is a state like Kerala or Bengal where the state government is clearly not prioritizing the national interest or is turning a blind eye to certain things for electoral gain; then it becomes the central government's right and responsibility to intervene.

Reactions: dray
Unfortunately its democratic process unless there is big issue of security and in which case the president rule might be enforced and for that full scale riots of epic proportion might be the sign, unfortunately for the two states in question, the ruling party and opposition are actually together on national level

If tomorrow central government propose governor rule in kerala and WB I would be first one to support that move. For gow long we can tolerate these anti national left and mamta didi.

On the topic: nothing new here, commies supported China even during a war, they are communists living in India, their loyalty was always with the communist countries. Ideologically they are foreigners with Indian citizenship.

So They should be treated as China treats other parties etc.

1) Put them in GULAGS.
2)Harvest their organs.
Simple, why do these commies expect benefits which CCP doesn't give to other parties or its prisoners?

Reactions: Ironhide
NAM was dead and burried after the 1962 war, and India decisively moved towards Russia after that. Now after Crimea Russia is leaning towards China, and we are realigning our foreign policy to suit our interests.
The US corporate and politicians are more smarter and wealthier than ours, they have more educated and smarter people. If we join the west, there is a chance that we will get used like Pakistan.

Most of our IT is actually BPO, TCS infosys etc all they do take projects from US clients. It is cheaper to get a work done in India, business model is that simple. We have nothing to compete with their products. We will just end up as their junior partner, a foot soldier. If we keep strategic distance, we can play both sides. If there is a war between China and India, US will benefit the most. They are richer and we are more desperate.

K, so no new brain cells have evolved in the kerala left.

Try improve things at state level (even within your own theory)? Nope.

Hand over more sticks to get savaged with by the Right over time? Check.

They actually believe more polarisation will help them.....guess math is not their strong point. Well they are lefties for a reason I suppose.

The US corporate and politicians are more smarter and wealthier than ours, they have more educated and smarter people. If we join the west, there is a chance that we will get used like Pakistan.

So lets join Somalia.

I do not think Pakistan got used.

Most of our IT is actually BPO, TCS infosys etc all they do take projects from US clients. It is cheaper to get a work done in India, business model is that simple. We have nothing to compete with their products. We will just end up as their junior partner, a foot soldier. If we keep strategic distance, we can play both sides. If there is a war between China and India, US will benefit the most. They are richer and we are more desperate.
Here is a fact: When Japan started they were doing exactly what India was doing back in 1990s, doing work for US. The foot soldiers. So did Koreans. So did Taiwanese. Now they are a power to reckon with. Were their politicians and corporates smarter than US or western? I dont think so. Meanwhile, we picked up services and software and its heartening to see that we are very much arriving at the same place. There are already Indian unicorns with products which are capturing the relevant market. Think InMobi, Pico Peta, ZohoOffice etc. A good side effect was almost all of our business software requirements are catered locally. Our banks run on the software developed locally. Our eCommerce has major local players.

I don't think that BPO / Outsourcing is now the major chunk of our software story or it is the biggest growing chunk. All it seems is the otherway round. TCS, Infosys etc are stagnating or receding while the growth is more in the new kids on the block. Likes of FlipKart, Swiggy, Zoho Office, Mu-Sigma, InMobi etc.

The only dark side of this is: because services typically end-up higher in the value chain, they are more higher-skill based and require more training and education. Meaning, fewer people reap the benefit of the growth. Hence you have massive inequality.

This actually brings me to the biggest insight I have gathered in my humble 20 years of existence. We Indians or subcontinent mostly think things in terms of dominance and submission, a somewhat medieval world view. Most of the westerner think of results, profits and business, more relevant to what they want. About time we give-up this one-up ship attitude and start worrying about the real issues.

Last edited:
Here is a fact: When Japan started they were doing exactly what India was doing back in 1990s, doing work for US. The foot soldiers. So did Koreans. So did Taiwanese. Now they are a power to reckon with. Were their politicians and corporates smarter than US or western? I dont think so. Meanwhile, we picked up services and software and its heartening to see that we are very much arriving at the same place. There are already Indian unicorns with products which are capturing the relevant market. Think InMobi, Pico Peta, ZohoOffice etc. A good side effect was almost all of our business software requirements are catered locally. Our banks run on the software developed locally. Our eCommerce has major local players.

I don't think that BPO / Outsourcing is now the major chunk of our software story or it is the biggest growing chunk. All it seems is the otherway round. TCS, Infosys etc are stagnating or receding while the growth is more in the new kids on the block. Likes of FlipKart, Swiggy, Zoho Office, Mu-Sigma, InMobi etc.

The only dark side of this is: because services typically end-up higher in the value chain, they are more higher-skill based and require more training and education. Meaning, fewer people reap the benefit of the growth. Hence you have massive inequality.

This actually brings me to the biggest insight I have gathered in my humble 20 years of existence. We Indians or subcontinent mostly think things in terms of dominance and submission, a somewhat medieval world view. Most of the westerner think of results, profits and business, more relevant to what they want. About time we give-up this one-up ship attitude and start worrying about the real issues.
Yes, you are right, dominance or Submission is a wrong attitude, we should do hardwork and think in-terms of the results, profit, business. But we should also think in-terms of humanity.

I'm just thinking long time, using some speculation. What's wrong in investigative and thought provoking debate ? More debate more insight, increased perception.

I think Hindutwa is a business model of BJP, first take funds from corporates.

Investment: Religiously indoctrinate Hindus in RSS shakas, then send them on rallies through certain neighborhoods like Kasganj. And If there is a riot ? Use corporate mass media to spread mis-information to kill your reason to think critically. Those who are intellectually weaker and more emotional will become more radicalized, especially innocent and emotional youth (i.e is so called brave). If they are taught at a young age then, no one can get through to them, they will be suspicious of others. Others become Sickulars, congi, commie, libtards etc. More hatred and polarization, the less people would try to understand each other.

Return: Polarization on religious lines, and due to demography of India, BJP wins. Wherever riots happen, no investment into the area. This leads to ghettoisation and economic downturn in certain neighborhoods. If I keep sending provocative rallies through certain religious or ideological neighborhoods, there is a high probability of a riot, eg: Kasganj.

@Bharath @bonobashi picture riots as mini-civil wars, fought for economic reasons, who lost the most economically in Kasganj. Remenber most people are good, irrespective of their religion caste or creed. Even the people of Kasganj or people in ABVP rally where good people, but they were brought up with conflicting ideologies, which led to this riot. Now who is responsible for the lives lost ?

I just want you to analyze if there is business model behind riots.
Gulbarga riots - clothes business
Moradabad riots - metal ware business
Benaras riots - saree business
Bhopal riots - Tobacco beedi business.
Bhagalpur riots - Silk business
Sachar Committee Report | Ministry of Minority Affairs | Government of india

If this is true then Hindutwa cannot be stopped, without building the correct perception in all Indians.
@bonobashi @Bharath

With each rally that ends in a riot like Kasganj ... each beef lynching, each loudspeaker issue, each love jihad issue... most MSM raises issue which causes more polarizarion... BJP will get stronger and stronger... until people of India understand this, there is no stopping BJP. ;)

BJP seems more like a corporation.

Last edited:
All these commie scum were the same for decades, it is just that our Leftist media romaticised and encouraged them and did not report on any such traitors and Anti-Nationals. With the rise of Social media and online forums, it had become nearly impossible to suppress the news about commies and jihadis operating in India.

Even now the mainstream Lutyen's media wipes out such news or just make a small note and move on, if the some thing was done by BJP, they would have run prime time programs for a week.

Yes, you are right, dominance or Submission is a wrong attitude, we should do hardwork and think in-terms of the results, profit, business. But we should also think in-terms of humanity.

I'm just thinking long time, using some speculation. What's wrong in investigative and thought provoking debate ? More debate more insight, increased perception.

I think Hindutwa is a business model of BJP, first take funds from corporates.

Investment: Religiously indoctrinate Hindus in RSS shakas, then send them on rallies through certain neighborhoods like Kasganj. And If there is a riot ? Use corporate mass media to spread mis-information to kill your reason to think critically. Those who are intellectually weaker and more emotional will become more radicalized, especially innocent and emotional youth (i.e is so called brave). If they are taught at a young age then, no one can get through to them, they will be suspicious of others. Others become Sickulars, congi, commie, libtards etc. More hatred and polarization, the less people would try to understand each other.

Return: Polarization on religious lines, and due to demography of India, BJP wins. Wherever riots happen, no investment into the area. This leads to ghettoisation and economic downturn in certain neighborhoods. If I keep sending provocative rallies through certain religious or ideological neighborhoods, there is a high probability of a riot, eg: Kasganj.

@Bharath @bonobashi picture riots as mini-civil wars, fought for economic reasons, who lost the most economically in Kasganj. Remenber most people are good, irrespective of their religion caste or creed. Even the people of Kasganj or people in ABVP rally where good people, but they were brought up with conflicting ideologies, which led to this riot. Now who is responsible for the lives lost ?

I just want you to analyze if there is business model behind riots.
Gulbarga riots - clothes business
Moradabad riots - metal ware business
Benaras riots - saree business
Bhopal riots - Tobacco beedi business.
Bhagalpur riots - Silk business
Sachar Committee Report | Ministry of Minority Affairs | Government of india

If this is true then Hindutwa cannot be stopped, without building the correct perception in all Indians.
@bonobashi @Bharath

With each rally that ends in a riot like Kasganj ... each beef lynching, each loudspeaker issue, each love jihad issue... most MSM raises issue which causes more polarizarion... BJP will get stronger and stronger... until people of India understand this, there is no stopping BJP. ;)

BJP seems more like a corporation.

Maybe we should stop the Republic Day parade also, it must be similarly provoking as the Republic Day rally through Kasganj area, what do you think?

Btw, your analysis looks quite stretched logically, kind of forced, fake. Maybe you are trying too hard.

Maybe we should stop the Republic Day parade also, it must be similarly provoking as the Republic Day rally through Kasganj area, what do you think?

Btw, your analysis looks quite stretched logically, kind of forced, fake. Maybe you are trying too hard.
Except it was no tiranga rally, it was VHP ABVP goons taking out Bhagwa rally, Tiranga was just camouflage to exploit Indian patriotism. BJP's Preparations for 2019 have started.

Muslims in Kasganj were celebrating Republic day, why didn't ABVP celebrate with them ?

News update>> Chandan Gupta died due to firing, during rioting. Now I completely get it, this is a ploy to religiously polarize Yadav belt. Too bad people can see through these things now. ;)

Last edited:
@Infowarrior
before I try to give my perspective, let me clarify what I got from your views.

your issue: tiranga rally with bhagwa colors going through muslim areas is provocative because of the bhagwa color . this is spreading hindutwa in the garb of nationalism and is caused to create riots.<please clarify if I understood correctly>

@Infowarrior
before I try to give my perspective, let me clarify what I got from your views.

your issue: tiranga rally with bhagwa colors going through muslim areas is provocative because of the bhagwa color . this is spreading hindutwa in the garb of nationalism and is caused to create riots.<please clarify if I understood correctly>
Nope, Muslims don't get provoked by just Bhagwa because they hate bhagwa. They don't hate bhagwa in tricolor.

Actually, during 1980s muslims started fearing bhagwa dressed rioters due to riots, so they started living in these colonies for safety. By instinct they get alerted, it is human psychology.

Muslims were celebrating Republic day, they had arranged chairs and decorations, people were in festive mood. Suddenly, ABVP rally with bhagwa and tri-colour, arrive and ask them to move and make way for them. During this time rioting starts in some other place and police arrive. Chandan Gupta dies in firing.

One killed in Kasganj communal clash -- link

Last edited:
Except it was n:LOL:t was VHP ABVP goons taking out Bhagwa rally, Tiranga was just camouflage to exploit Indian patriotism. BJP's Preparations for 2019 have started.

Muslims in Kasganj were celebrating Republic day, why didn't ABVP celebrate with them ?

News update>> Chandan Gupta died due to police firing, during rioting. Now I completely get it, this is a ploy to religiously polarize Yadav belt. Too bad people can see through these things now. ;)

ABVP and VHP DID go to the muslims in Kishanganj and tried to celebrate with them. What part of this do you not understand ?

The muslims however refused to let them pass and shot them dead.

If Chandan Gupta died due to police firing, then why are those three muslim guys arrest for killing him ? :mad:

Pictures of the Police pasting 'Kurki'(seizure) notice on house of main accused in killing Chanda Gupta. LOL at your desperate LIES.

DUyq6KXU8AAjFnt.jpg

Here is the police serving the Notice.

DUyq7QMU0AAYi-2.jpg

NOw say Thank You to Yogi govt. for making this happen. :devilish:

Nope, Muslims don't get provoked by just Bhagwa because they hate bhagwa. They don't hate bhagwa in tricolor.

Actually, during 1980s muslims started fearing bhagwa dressed rioters due to riots, so they started living in these colonies for safety. By instinct they get alerted, it is human psychology.

Muslims were celebrating Republic day, they had arranged chairs and decorations, people were in festive mood. Suddenly, ABVP rally with bhagwa and tri-colour, arrive and ask them to move and make way for them. During this time rioting starts in some other place and police arrive. Chandan Gupta dies in firing.

One killed in Kasganj communal clash -- link

You mean the muslims were breaking the LAW by blocking the road during Republic day under the pretext of "Celebration" ?

Why can't they celebrate by observing the Law ? What makes them so special ?

ABVP and VHP DID go to the muslims in Kishanganj and tried to celebrate with them. What part of this do you not understand ?

The muslims however refused to let them pass and shot them dead.

If Chandan Gupta died due to police firing, then why are those three muslim guys arrest for killing him ? :mad:

Pictures of the Police pasting 'Kurki'(seizure) notice on house of main accused in killing Chanda Gupta. LOL at your desperate LIES.

DUyq6KXU8AAjFnt.jpg

Here is the police serving the Notice.

DUyq7QMU0AAYi-2.jpg

NOw say Thank You to Yogi govt. for making this happen. :devilish:
LOL, he still thinks he can fool people using propaganda in this age of social media, these commies liberals are stuck in a era where they believe they can control public opinion through Doordarshan channel.

Intensifying their campaign seeking a separate religion tag for Lingayats, those heading the campaign launched the Vishwa Lingayat Parishat, a parallel body to the All India Veerashaiva Mahasabha, on Tuesday with JD(S) leader Basvaraj Horatti as its national president. Speaking after the launch, Mr Horatti claimed that over 500 members of the All India Veerashaiva Mahasabha had resigned and joined the new organisation.

Medical Education Minister Sharanprakash R. Patil has been appointed as the State president of Vishwa Lingayat Parishat. While Water Resources Minister M.B. Patil has been made the working president, retired IAS official S.M. Jamdar, who is spearheading the campaign, has been appointed the general secretary.

With no indications that the All India Veerashaiva Mahasabha will go together with us and agree to seek a separate religion tag for Lingayats, it has become inevitable for us to form a separate forum,” Mr. Horatti said. The Veerashaiva and Lingayat camps, comprising religious leaders and members of political parties, have been at loggerheads over the issue.

Horatti to be president of Vishwa Lingayat Parishat -- link

@bonobashi Do you think this Veerashaiva is a trojan horse inside Lingayat sect ?