Well if building & governing a nation was so easy ......taliban would have made afghanistan #1 in the world. If we follow a partisan approach how can we expect a optimum result? If govt has to succeed than it has to gain confidence of every cross section of the society. What applies to winning elections does not apply to successful governance.BJP if succeeded anywhere since 1990s it's more or less the 39% which keeps voting for them. And BJP needs to stand for those 39% and be a Hindu, be a Nationalist and a Capitalist. All three equally important. Anything else done to impress the other 61% will never ever work for them. This is the sad reality.
This socialist , capitalist....dogma is good for studies practical world requires a mixture of both. Europe is more less socialist when it comes to labor policies, they are still a success.No socialist state has sadly lasted more than a generation. It seems our nation has very less time left then.
PS: China is anything but socialist.
Indias mundane laws help none, more than socialist it is opportunistic politics.Its the only working car in this part of the world. We have already chosen the car and there is no going back.
Socialistic instincts cannot be fixed in a generation. And the RW is not helping be demonizing everyone who questions.
Hindu-Nationalisim-Capitalism. No where in this does Taliban fit in.Well if building & governing a nation was so easy ......taliban would have made afghanistan #1 in the world. If we follow a partisan approach how can we expect a optimum result? If govt has to succeed than it has to gain confidence of every cross section of the society. What applies to winning elections does not apply to successful governance.
ways & means are different but mentality is same, my way or highway.Hindu-Nationalisim-Capitalism. No where in this does Taliban fit in.
And we are in such a state because we are trying to follow what you wrote.
You are not alone. Mark my word. BJP has started to disappoint its core supporters and cater to its "potential supporters". This strategy backfires a lot.Today my hope died in BJP and Modi. Anarchism and rioting has won. Congratulations India, now decisions and policies will be made on roads. Sell both parliament and make them hotels.
You want something from govt, just block roads, hang mutilated body and drive tractors over police. No use of education and debate, thugs will always win in thuggery.
And this was the Modi they said was Hitler, Ravan and fascist, this weakling Modi!
Someone has planted a deadly seed in the policy making and think tank of BJP. You do not flourish by borrowing your opponent's run book.In the interst of Environment the Government should blast all the modern infrastructure away. Scarp every car.
Lets all go back 250 years and live in mud houses with thatch roof and use bullock carts.
If you are a big company, your loan gets waived off, if you are poor and unwilling to grow economically then again your loans will get waived off and you will get everything free.
But if you want to grow economically, build assets, pay taxes to the government so that you are ensured good infrastructure, security and other necessities.
Alarms, you are an idiot.
They have not gone woke. They have gone greedy and desparate. It won't end well for them... sadly, neither for us as well.Icing on the cake will be when Daikait and his accompanying leftist filth will start extracting more from Modi. They were dead and Modi dig them out and other irrelevant politicians from graves into limelight. What a master stroke, 3 D chess move.
BJP and RSS has gone woke. They will definitely face a blowback from TV studios to elections.
This decision by Modi is a complete let down of the majority who voted for him. This decision will haunt BJP for years to come.
What society .I was talking with a Panjabi girl, on a student visa. Who will get a PR on completion. She told me her entire school class has gone overseas, mostly Canada, US and Australia. I was amazed at that. For many years we have immigrated India's nurses and doctors. There are obviously other professions. We don't have unskilled immigration. It's a complete brain drain. It will affect Indian society.