Pakistan Armed Forces - News & Discussions

jetray

Mar 15, 2018
India
Well obviously if you take the word of a twitter account, as absolute truth regarding a missile test, without another source, I can only pity you.
That too coming from a twitter account known to be operated from abroad and never ever saying anything positive about Pakistan.
If that's your criteria then I have nothing else to contribute here
Next plz
Well as usual you are practicing hypocrisy at the highest level, even you did the same thing posted a tweet from twitter which had zero technical info having a grainy video. Based on your own argument why should we believe you any way? What makes you think your tweet or DGISPR's tweet has more truth than others or is believable.

The very BLF (or similar groups) posts better videos of attacks on pakistan soldiers which your military does not even have guts to refute. Videos posted by BLF are more original than grainy cartoon posted in your tweet. I bet ppl in BLF are laughing their asses of looking at the old grainy cartoon.

Tatvamasi

Jan 5, 2018
India
Well yes. That was a confirmed news from credible news sources. Not a tweet from a baloch asylum seeker living in some refugee accommodation in Holland.
No both the same. Sanction has not confirmed only talk of it just like the crash of the Chinese missile.

Shows what tickles both.

safriz

Jan 1, 2018
UK, Pakistan
Apparently PAF has rekindled their interest In J-10C.
Pakistan wanted the bird "only" with a Chinese home grown jet engine and China failed miserably at that for many years.
Now that Chinese engine has come of age and manufacturing in numbers is possible, PAF has started showing interest.

_Anonymous_

Dec 4, 2017
Mumbai
Apparently PAF has rekindled their interest In J-10C.
Pakistan wanted the bird "only" with a Chinese home grown jet engine and China failed miserably at that for many years.
Now that Chinese engine has come of age and manufacturing in numbers is possible, PAF has started showing interest.
That's all very fine but iron brother expects to be paid in hard cash whereas you've been borrowing from everybody including biraadar mulk, iron brother & the kafirs aka the IMF.

Who's going to fund this new toy the PAF desires . Remember, if you do it thru diversion of funds from developmental activities, the IMF would screw you the next time you went to them with a begging bowl.

Besides, isn't the PAF going to test it first especially if it comes fitted with a Chinese engine?

safriz

Jan 1, 2018
UK, Pakistan
That's all very fine but iron brother expects to be paid in hard cash whereas you've been borrowing from everybody including biraadar mulk, iron brother & the kafirs aka the IMF.

Who's going to fund this new toy the PAF desires . Remember, if you do it thru diversion of funds from developmental activities, the IMF would screw you the next time you went to them with a begging bowl.

Besides, isn't the PAF going to test it first especially if it comes fitted with a Chinese engine?
OK Richy rich indian .

I been to your super rich India about 3 times and know very well how rich you guys are .
Leave this boasting for someone else.

GASOLINE_ON_FIRE

Dec 3, 2017
OK Richy rich indian .

I been to your super rich India about 3 times and know very well how rich you guys are .
Leave this boasting for someone else.
1611600511675.png

Atleast you won't see Modi begging like Imran Khan does every now and then.

See the desperation of your leader:

Mortgaging of Islamabad park planned to get Rs500bn loan

Amid ailing economy, Imran Khan to mortgage Islamabad's biggest park to get loan

This news is from just 1 day ago. Go further back to see numerous such examples. Kitne nange hogaye bhai?🤣🤣