Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Clearly, hillbilly is too good for you. You are unable to differentiate personal attacks. Attacking a community or country is not personal.
So calling you (example) dot head is ok, right? Because it is a fact that a majority of Indians have used a Bindi dot on their head?

Hillbilly is used as a slur in here.

I get banned from french plane thread for "personal attacks" yet you allow them to call me hillbilly? Really? lol.
Agreed. Enough with this childish attitude of using racial slurs for different members. And for what ?
Anonymous has started this bad trend by calling BMD as Paddy, even though BMD never indulges is mudslingin game with anyone here. And now this Hillbilly slur.
Mods should look into this matter before it gets out of hands. @Ashwin
And btw you should too try not to racially profile people or denigrate any nationality like you do for Indians and French. Otherwise you’ll make yourself a prime target for retaliation by both.

Anonymous has started this bad trend by calling BMD as Paddy, even though BMD never indulges is mudslingin game with anyone here. And now this Hillbilly slur.
He stopped mudslinging after he got his *censored* handed to him multiple times by different members . It wasn't just me or @Amal . This was just around the time you were a regular on D F I before things soured between you & D F I . By the time you returned , the situation had changed .

Kindly update yourself before leaping to conclusions & passing judgements . WHOHE for all his knowledge picked up exactly where BMD left off . There are other foreign members here whom I & other members don't get along with . Do they all get subjected to the same treatment ?

• Informative
Reactions: Amal and AbRaj
Agreed. Enough with this childish attitude of using racial slurs for different members. And for what ?
Mods should look into this matter before it gets out of hands. @Ashwin
And btw you should too try not to racially profile people or denigrate any nationality like you do for Indians and French. Otherwise you’ll make yourself a prime target for retaliation by both.
You make a good point. I started bringing up nationality when he brought up hillbilly. He didn't like that I was calling out his BS claims and using aggressive words at the same time and I got under his skin. It's only him that I bring up nationality.

So calling you (example) dot head is ok, right? Because it is a fact that a majority of Indians have used a Bindi dot on their head?

Hillbilly is used as a slur in here.
Calm down will you . Every time you see a post which sees your hormones get imbalanced like they do for every hyperactive teen suffering from ADHD , suck on a pacifier. It's the latest state of the art treatment for such people . Apparently it's very effective . Try it out & let us know . Or don't. We'd find out anyway by your reaction.

Reactions: AbRaj
You make a good point. I started bringing up nationality when he brought up hillbilly. He didn't like that I was calling out his BS claims and using aggressive words at the same time and I got under his skin. It's only him that I bring up nationality.
Yeah sure. @Picdelamirand-oil gets called old & senile apart from other ageist slurs & names . French get called frogs among other slurs . I haven't seen them ever call you or other Americans names or even racially profile you .

He stopped mudslinging after he got his *censored* handed to him multiple times by different members . It wasn't just me or @Amal . This was just around the time you were a regular on D F I before things soured between you & D F I . By the time you returned , the situation had changed .

Kindly update yourself before leaping to conclusions & passing judgements . WHOHE for all his knowledge picked up exactly where BMD left off . There are other foreign members here whom I & other members don't get along with . Do they all get subjected to the same treatment ?
Still I don’t find it of any use. I’m seeing you controlling your frustration with certain members much better since your return. Why not extend that behaviour when dealing with BMD and WHOHE too.

BTW I don’t get it. on DF I , I never returned after getting banned for some stupid argument on LCA thread. And admittedly I was partly responsible too.
And I had took a break from SFF too after SrNair or Guynextdoor and Rathore etc (I cannot remember who exactly) started abusing Cow Belters for almost anything.
So I’ve seen BMD rarely loosing his temper during my stay here.

Still I don’t find it of any use. I’m seeing you controlling your frustration with certain members much better since your return. Why not extend that behaviour when dealing with BMD and WHOHE too.

All this suggests that my exit here was due to my interaction with other members . It wasn't . I'm exactly the way I was before my exit . I intend to continue in the same vein.
BTW I don’t get it. on DF I , I never returned after getting banned for some stupid argument on LCA thread. And admittedly I was partly responsible too.
And I have took a break from SFF too after SrNair or Guynextdoor and Rathore etc (I cannot remember who exactly) started abusing Cow Belters for almost anything.

So I’ve seen BMD rarely loosing his temper during my stay here.
Start out a thread on the Indian freedom struggle or the famines then or any other atrocities committed by the Brits & tag Paddy. You'd see exactly for yourself how much he or his views have changed .

I get banned from french plane thread for "personal attacks" yet you allow them to call me hillbilly? Really? lol.
You attacked indians as a whole in the same thread and personal attacked others. Which got reported thus the action.

You were temporary banned here because of the same behaviour before.

This is an Indian forum and you cannot be part of discussions here when you display contempt and disrespect the nation as a whole. Mind your language before you get permanent banned. This is your last warning.

I don't care who called each other with what names. This is not kindergarten. Report the post and move on. Mods are not here to read each every post.

• Love
Reactions: Amal and Valhalla
For the love of F35, please don’t ban WHOHE. Else Rafale fanboys will make Rafale and F35 threads as echo-chambers like it was before his and Optimist’s arrival.
I hate to tell but Picdel, however knowledgeable he is, is biased to everything French and so is Bonplan and other French members.
WHOHE is kind of like “The Equaliser” albeit an Abusive one. He knows what he is posting and clears a lot of hype of Rafale/Spectra and doubts regarding F35.

• Agree
Reactions: Valhalla
For the love of F35, please don’t ban WHOHE.

Additionally, the 1-2 line offensive portion of the comment may be purged.

Other than that every new viewpoint, however unpalatable, offers a fresh insight into our own world view making it better and as such must be encouraged. Crushing the voice may reduce this august forum to a mutual admiration society like certain fora from across the border. MVHO only.

• Agree
Reactions: AbRaj
Additionally, the 1-2 line offensive portion of the comment may be purged.

Other than that every new viewpoint, however unpalatable, offers a fresh insight into our own world view making it better and as such must be encouraged. Crushing the voice may reduce this august forum to a mutual admiration society like certain fora from across the border. MVHO only.
Agreed. But Moderators may find it too cumbersome if everyone will start doing the same.
WHOHE too should tone down his attitude somewhat.

• Agree

Joe Root running with his legs spread apart after being struck a few deliveries earlier on his crotch.

I find this completely reassuring Paddy. Why, you ask? Well it's like this at least we know he's a man unlike the women you sent to compete in Australia for the Ashes.

It'd be far better had you officially sent your women's team for they certainly have a better win loss record as compared to your "men's team. "

Here's Root being hit in his nuts by a delivery from Starc. Apparently he was injured in the same place earlier in the day when he was out practising in the nets without any protection. He was rushed to the hospital for scans, whether to check he had nuts or the state of it, one couldn't say at the time.

In the event, as was later confirmed by the scans he was the only man apart from Dawid Malan ( to some extent) in a team full of women doing battle down under. @BMD

It must be made an offense to serve Dosa anyway but Smoking hot served directly from oven/tawa
Agreed 100%

1A4E82E2-88F5-41C6-A545-EB29D91F3040.jpeg