Off-Topic Chit-Chat

There is no way we can compete with china.

ezgif-6-e737e6ea1029.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Superkaif
If you keep trying you can achieve your target. Be it world cup game or Kashmir. I hope people infected with Prithvi Raj Chauhan syndrome and other baniyas learn this.

Most of you don't like my post, because I am very critical. I don't talk about India's procurement and other defence procurement because, of a certain reason that is. No matter how many better qualities AESA radars, or highly efficient fuel system for Tejas or whatever you have, if you disrespect the time and opportunity even these best of the equipment won't protect you.

Lethargic behaviour of Indians when it comes to foreign policy and defence has made India look like a punching bag.

God has been very good to you protecting your wrong doings past 75 years to your self. But there is a time limit.

Even @randomradio has pointed out earlier that India does not have capability / systems to dislodge them [@randomradio - my apologies if I mis-quoted you, but I understand the intent of what you wrote earlier. It is 10:20 PM here, and I have some office work to do. So, this is the best I could manage].

Pre-Rafale/MRSAM - bad.
Post-Rafale/MRSAM - good.

Post Derby-ER and S-400 - very good.

The army is fine.

@safriz

Many Congratulations for your Victory

And Just one Word for Indian Team's Performance -- FATIGUE

We play non stop cricket and IPL was just before this tournament

This had to happen

We wont qualify for the Semis

True Indians looked tired. Perhaps this will be a wake up message. I disagree - India will qualify - this is very early in the competition and long way to go

And good marketing and business practices demand it too.
Playing sports with religious fanatics is not worth it. I’m all for competitive games like those India-UK and India-Aus series of last years or Ashes or Aus-SA. All have one thing in common that these countries have sports culture and they play it like a game.

But for few its Jihad against kuffers, their holy religious war. And to be fair they don’t hide it anymore and even their officials are not shying away to say it on media.

Also there is a useless bluster and wokism is creeping in our teams which btw are flushed with money and have no social responsibility. They are following US elite class blindly. Specially the Captain and Coach both are pompous and show off.
Its a disasterous combo, only surviving on cumulative tents of team members.

Playing sports with religious fanatics is not worth it. I’m all for competitive games like those India-UK and India-Aus series of last years or Ashes or Aus-SA. All have one thing in common that these countries have sports culture and they play it like a game.

But for few its Jihad against kuffers, their holy religious war. And to be fair they don’t hide it anymore and even their officials are not shying away to say it on media.

Also there is a useless bluster and wokism is creeping in our teams which btw are flushed with money and have no social responsibility. They are following US elite class blindly. Specially the Captain and Coach both are pompous and show off.
very idea of playing cricket itself is out rightly stupid. Imagine a nationalist govt which crows desi & desi ghee all the time is the biggest promoter of a dying foreign sport. This game played by just around 10 countries would vanish into oblivion if not for our desi cows. After English, cricket is just one big reminder how much of a slave we are to our own stupidity. We simply dont practice what we preach.

@safriz

Many Congratulations for your Victory

And Just one Word for Indian Team's Performance -- FATIGUE

We play non stop cricket and IPL was just before this tournament

This had to happen

We wont qualify for the Semis

It's always good fun when these two sides play each other.
In other news the kiwis were reminded of "Security issues" by Pakistani fans.

So , you as Hindus are not "Religious" fanatics?
Now you will need all the H
hanooman and ginesh help against new Zealand, as both teams will need to win for survival in the tournament, and both outclassed by "Cricket Jihad" 😅😅😅

It's always good fun when these two sides play each other.
In other news the kiwis were reminded of "Security issues" by Pakistani fans.

So , you as Hindus are not "Religious" fanatics?
Now you will need all the H
hanooman and ginesh help against new Zealand, as both teams will need to win for survival in the tournament, and both outclassed by "Cricket Jihad" 😅😅😅
“Hindu mind” is understandably ebil like yahood, hanood etc.
Btw if I’m not wrong, it’s the first and only win of Ghazis against “Kufr”, since the commencement of first World Cup event. Have a “blast”, literally or figuratively whatever conditions allow you to.

BTW I’m huge fan of “the pedo guy”, I mean the Elon Musk guy and don’t need no Hanuman or Ganesh. I believe in worldly things like Women,Wine and Money and that pedo guy promises us all three.