Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Nothing to read here folks . Just another day in the life of an Irishman . Isn't it Paddy ? @BMD ; @STEPHEN COHEN

Whatever , it is None of our business

I am disappointed with our hockey loss today

IMG_20210806_021618.jpg

To all those guffawing, pls note that the only person not doing so is Paddy. Woke Bond is going to be a reality in a decade or two - a fact Paddy is painfully aware of.

In fact Paddy here ought to go on his knees & thank the Lord for affording him the opportunity to be a lad & do things lads do once upon a time, something that lads growing up in UK today can't even think of brought up as they are to believe in non binary genders & identify as such.

If you don't believe me, check to see if Paddy responds to this post in a couple of days. He won't coz he knows it's the truth.

@BMD

These mallus and chennaikars think that they are very smart. But most of the foreign policy blunders happen due to officers from these two states. They are bookish people without any actual and practical knowledge of the subject especially when it comes to Pakistan. :LOL: . They are good in academics but bad in tactics.

You are genius if you can predict personality and future of a person just by your subjective observation regarding his face (or whatever).
We have new Hydra here.
PS: Its no junk if it can be used to keep our planes flying safely for longer time. People like you crib about forces not buying expensive stuff, but then cry a river about every penny increase in fuel prices.

Thanks for your abuse.....I was really really looking for it.

Also - you don't have abuse @Hydra by bringing his name here. Personally, I have never found @Hydra's posts distasteful.

I am not sure how much time you spent on this & other forums reading about MMRCA. Personally, I have spent countless hours (stupid me), and all IAF got is 36 rafale....and Chinese are staying put at borders. Even @randomradio has pointed out earlier that India does not have capability / systems to dislodge them [@randomradio - my apologies if I mis-quoted you, but I understand the intent of what you wrote earlier. It is 10:20 PM here, and I have some office work to do. So, this is the best I could manage].

Please tell me (please don't respond)- Is there any country (that has 2 large adversaries) that would evaluate various platforms for 10 loooonnnnngggg years and then discard that contract (whatever the justification / reasons).....and the PM goes on television saying "Agar Rafale hota....." [BTW - I am very very big fan of Modi]. I am blaming the MOD or whoever that will take forever to take decisions.

I wanted to write a lot more here as a response. But no point.

BTW - yes, I do believe photos / first impressions do tell something about a person.....and mostly, pictures don't lie. But that is for me. No need to explain to you. I can write something more on this. But again, no point.

Also - please do note that I have not abused you in my response. So, please please spare me another response please. I am really not looking to derail this thread. I do not have much knowledge in this area, and (most likely) neither do you. So, both of us will possibly fill nonsense that other members don't need to read.

MODs - Please do not delete this post. Let him read it at least.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hydra
Thanks for your abuse.....I was really really looking for it.

Also - you don't have abuse @Hydra by bringing his name here. Personally, I have never found @Hydra's posts distasteful.

I am not sure how much time you spent on this & other forums reading about MMRCA. Personally, I have spent countless hours (stupid me), and all IAF got is 36 rafale....and Chinese are staying put at borders. Even @randomradio has pointed out earlier that India does not have capability / systems to dislodge them [@randomradio - my apologies if I mis-quoted you, but I understand the intent of what you wrote earlier. It is 10:20 PM here, and I have some office work to do. So, this is the best I could manage].

Please tell me (please don't respond)- Is there any country (that has 2 large adversaries) that would evaluate various platforms for 10 loooonnnnngggg years and then discard that contract (whatever the justification / reasons).....and the PM goes on television saying "Agar Rafale hota....." [BTW - I am very very big fan of Modi]. I am blaming the MOD or whoever that will take forever to take decisions.

I wanted to write a lot more here as a response. But no point.

BTW - yes, I do believe photos / first impressions do tell something about a person.....and mostly, pictures don't lie. But that is for me. No need to explain to you. I can write something more on this. But again, no point.

Also - please do note that I have not abused you in my response. So, please please spare me another response please. I am really not looking to derail this thread. I do not have much knowledge in this area, and (most likely) neither do you. So, both of us will possibly fill nonsense that other members don't need to read.

MODs - Please do not delete this post. Let him read it at least.
What is abusive in my post ? Hydra is what he is, an over imaginative guy curious in Defence matters.He wishes forces to get every fancy item produced in the world. I mostly don’t agree with him so don’t comment on his post.

And on topic, its perfectly ok for IAF to have a chief , the face of whom you don’t like. Its not his or IAF’s problem.
And reading thousand and thousand of useless and probably moronic posts on forums like Pee D F wont benifit you or anyone in anyway. If you formulate your assumptions/concepts based on wrong reading, it will always give you stupid results.
Everybody knows that our bureaucracy is slow and inefficient. You are not revealing anything here.
If you think IAF is stupid to buy these jets, well congrets you have an (irrelevant) opinion just like everyone of us here.
And No one give a F about political inclination here.So you don’t have to mention it here.

What is abusive in my post ? Hydra is what he is, an over imaginative guy curious in Defence matters.He wishes forces to get every fancy item produced in the world. I mostly don’t agree with him so don’t comment on his post.

And on topic, its perfectly ok for IAF to have a chief , the face of whom you don’t like. Its not his or IAF’s problem.
And reading thousand and thousand of useless and probably moronic posts on forums like Pee D F wont benifit you or anyone in anyway. If you formulate your assumptions/concepts based on wrong reading, it will always give you stupid results.
Everybody knows that our bureaucracy is slow and inefficient. You are not revealing anything here.
If you think IAF is stupid to buy these jets, well congrets you have an (irrelevant) opinion just like everyone of us here.
And No one give a F about political inclination here.So you don’t have to mention it here.
I don't give an F about your opinions either.

No point responding to other points in your post. Useless.