Off-Topic Chit-Chat

They are talking about the Indian National Defense University. Cmde. Bhaskar is father of Swara Bhaskar.
What happened to indu? Is it functioning? I know him during my school day,he used to give interviews to journalist on defence matters. I think these days he is avoiding press , cannot see him much.

Titan Watches faced a backlash on an Advertisement showing Hindu Woman
Married to a Muslim

So they have now withdrawn the Ad
I wonder if Reliance will be interested in making an Ad showing a Muslim woman married in Hindu family. That will make it really cool!

BTW, read their statement. It blames Hindus.

WHAT THE F%$^ IS THAT?
@BMD What kind of poofer will wear this! Is this a new fashion in UK these days? Bloody buggers!
Whatever outrage he expresses here is to be taken with a pinch of salt. In reality all Brit males are subjected to sensitization classes by their employers, their schools & colleges, Government, the Church, the media, etc on issues such as feminism, gender neutrality, intersectionism, LGBTQ rights multiculturalism, respect for Islam & everything in between.

You could say that the ordinary Brit male has in effect , been intellectually castrated & the wound cauterized to such an extent that these males have forgotten what's it like to be a male & have embraced their new found consciousness with gay abandon ( pun unintended)

A good deal of them also seem to enjoy it while others like Paddy with some memories of bygone days & an attendant memory of the sense of shame attached to their present status vis a vis what they were, do vent their impotent rage out here once in a while. It's understandable. @BMD

Boy o boy, our friend Raj47 is back in the news. For all the wrong reasons.

@Milspec ; @suryakiran ; @Ashwin ; @nair ; @Falcon ; @vstol Jockey ; @Bali78 ; @BlackOpsIndia ; @RISING SUN ; @lcafanboy ; @Nilgiri ; @STEPHEN COHEN & other forum veterans.

@Gautam ; @hellbent

Lesson learnt.Not only images but articles too need watermarks.
Oh boy!!!! I still remember that fateful day, had driven 135 kms most of the time texting/tweeting/calling (reaching home without a scratch was a miracle).... in the end being called a pakistani or a pakistani agent😐😐

Went home and checked my passport to convince myself 😅😅😅😅

Poor levina was on the receiving end, had to post a video of herself

What for???? For an online interview of this good col.......

Those were days of struggle to build this forum......and I am (we are) happy with the outcome.....

Oh boy!!!! I still remember that fateful day, had driven 135 kms most of the time texting/tweeting/calling (reaching home without a scratch was a miracle).... in the end being called a pakistani or a pakistani agent😐😐

Those were days of struggle to build this forum......and I am (we are) happy with the outcome.....

Let us not worry at all. We have crossed 10k mark of followers. I don't know how Other Forum is doing compared to us. But in such a short time, we have done very well.

Let us not worry at all. We have crossed 10k mark of followers. I don't know how Other Forum is doing compared to us. But in such a short time, we have done very well.
True!!!!

We may not be big interms of members and discussion..... but we are in top when it comes to quality.... have heard feedbacks directly from vets and industry people about this...... Thanks to our members and vets like yourself and falcon and Col NS......

Wrt twitter, we were slow, but now the stuff which team posts are of high quality on technical content and few of our articles and info is used by reputed sites and people for back links..

On a lighter note Our troll friend Mian Zahid Hamid used 2 of our tweets to make a point on indias plan to attack Pakistsn 😅

Yes. That event took a roll alright. Both Levina & Aashish ceased posting here. At least one sees Levina on Twitter mostly & a once in a blue moon here. Aashish has disappeared. Without a trace. Guess most old timers here have lost Hope of ever seeing him here. Hope he's fine.