Off-Topic Chit-Chat

There are babas there who stay literaly nude in the ice only wearing a langot.

Have a look at the inspirational speech by Col Lalit Rai how Indian Jawans stay there. They know all the tricks of Living in cold. Nobodies dies in Siachen because of cold.

So what exactly are you advocating? We recruit these sadhus in the IA & train them as jawans? Or that the IA get rid of it's protective suits for the IA on the grounds that if untrained Sadhus can survive such climes virtually naked, why can't the IA do so?

So what exactly are you advocating? We recruit these sadhus in the IA & train them as jawans? Or that the IA get rid of it's protective suits for the IA on the grounds that if untrained Sadhus can survive such climes virtually naked, why can't the IA do so?

The answer to you question is already given in what you quoted. IA knows the tricks to survive in low temp. The other examples were to show that the Indian DNA can withstand low temperatures.

The answer to you question is already given in what you quoted. IA knows the tricks to survive in low temp. The other examples were to show that the Indian DNA can withstand low temperatures.
It's a wonder you didn't recommend the IA learn the meditative techniques the sadhus regularly practise for hours each day & at times for days & weeks at end to master the bone chilling cold. Or Perhaps they do as per you.

Just 1 problem. The Tibetans practice this too. In all probability they learnt these meditative techniques from Indian rishis in ancient times but as of now there are known to be Tibetans in the PLA & their border militia too.

I wonder what does that do for the morale of the PLA & more importantly for the IA now. What do you think?

It's a wonder you didn't recommend the IA learn the meditative techniques the sadhus regularly practise for hours each day & at times for days & weeks at end to master the bone chilling cold. Or Perhaps they do as per you.

yoga and meditation is recommended to everyone. including IA and you.

Just 1 problem. The Tibetans practice this too. In all probability they learnt these meditative techniques from Indian rishis in ancient times but as of now there are known to be Tibetans in the PLA & their border militia too.

I wonder what does that do for the morale of the PLA & more importantly for the IA now. What do you think?

Show me some Tibetan rolling in ice wearing a langot then?

Reactions: JustCurious
yoga and medidation is recommended to everyone. including IA and you.
So, as per you all regular yoga practioners including those in the IA are immune to extreme cold, aren't they?

Show me some Tibetan rolling in ice wearing a langot then?

You may want to see the entire series in case of the last video.

P. S - @Ashwin

Your dreams of cleansing Strat front of low quality & low IQ posters & posts is likely to remain a dream for a long long time to come. Why? Well, ever since Kshitij Sharma & his many avatars departed, screambowl didn't let us feel their absence & in the latter's absence, this one has come to fill in . You may want to keep an eye on this Johnny here.

Last edited:
So, as per you all regular yoga practioners including those in the IA are immune to extreme cold, aren't they?

You may want to see the entire series in case of the last video.

P. S - @Ashwin

Your dreams of cleansing Strat front of low quality & low IQ posters & posts is likely to remain a dream for a long long time to come. Why? Well, ever since Kshitij Sharma & his many avatars departed, screambowl didn't let us feel their absence & in the latter's absence, this one has come to fill in . You may want to keep an eye on this Johnny here.

Those are all done inside a building. Not in open.

And since you are complaining to @Ashwin, I would like to say it is you who started trolling me when I was trying to make a point that Indians are nuturally made to survive in cold.

How is an Italian designer disguising a hippy as a tea table anything to do with the UK? In case we rest a teapot on him by mistake? @Gautam @STEPHEN COHEN
Well he's selling it in the UK at 1700 bucks a piece with your newspapers helping him market it, isn't it. You think the designer would do it, if he didn't see a market for his hare brained product there? In case you have missed the import of my post, let me remind you the designer is Italian, not Irish. The former are known to be canny businesspeople sometimes sleazy too . The latter.... Let's not even get there .

Well he's selling it in the UK at 1700 bucks a piece with your newspapers helping him market it, isn't it. You think the designer would do it, if he didn't see a market for his hare brained product there? In case you have missed the import of my post, let me remind you the designer is Italian, not Irish. The former are known to be canny businesspeople sometimes sleazy too . The latter.... Let's not even get there .
He'll sell it anywhere he can you idiot. The market for such items is negligible. That goes for any clothing item costing £1,700, let alone a table cloth dress for a homosexual hippy.

As it stands this dress is metaphor for the EU - it looks stupid, it is stupid and only the very stupid would pay for it.

As it stands this dress is metaphor for the EU - it looks stupid, it is stupid and only the very stupid would pay for it.
Which is why he's introducing it in the UK to begin with. Makes a lot of sense. Look at the unintended consequences of Brexit on you. Everyone seems to think you're a bunch of dunces.

• Haha
Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
Its about the unisex dress. Now let men also grow boobs and have a vagina and let women have balls and penis. Let children be born from *censored*. Turn the creation upside down in the name of equality.
An impregnated man has already delivered a baby. All this nonsense about intersectional studies, LGBTQ rights & gender equality taken to extremes, etc is not even a contested topic in the West these days. The narrative is clearly one sided. The entire BLM, Antifa movement currently on in the US is but one manifestation of this malaise. @Ginvincible

An impregnated man has already delivered a baby. All this nonsense about intersectional studies, LGBTQ rights & gender equality taken to extremes, etc is not even a contested topic in the West these days. The narrative is clearly one sided. The entire BLM, Antifa movement currently on in the US is but one manifestation of this malaise. @Ginvincible

Sir , please take a break

You are burning your grey cells ,faster than they can be regenerated :ROFLMAO:
Its about the unisex dress. Now let men also grow boobs and have a vagina and let women have balls and penis. Let children be born from *censored*. Turn the creation upside down in the name of equality.

It is time for Aliens to invade Earth and Take over the planet

• Haha
Reactions: Ginvincible

I think most people are live and let live type people. As long as they keep their sexuality and whatever behind closed doors I personally don't care. If you want to be referred to as Xer or whatever I really don't care (I address most people with "you" anyway). I take issue with letting children take hormones or worse yet get surgery affecting their sex (minors shouldn't be allowed to unilaterally make such permanent decisions!)... but if their legal guardians/parents permit it then I suppose that is their karma and they will have to live with those consequences.

The Left has won the culture war, no doubt.. but hasn't it always been this way? Wealthy educated liberals living sheltered lives who push the social narrative and culture that youth latches onto (whether it be the Hollywood types of coastal elites). People say the scales eventually balance out, but that's not really true.. the overton window of politics basically always moves to more liberal ideas over time. Yesterday's liberal is tomorrow's conservative.

I think liberal values will flourish but the more Leftist ideas like Marxism, open borders, reparations, etc won't make it til everything is automated and resources are practically infinite.

Reactions: _Anonymous_