Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Which is why he's introducing it in the UK to begin with. Makes a lot of sense. Look at the unintended consequences of Brexit on you. Everyone seems to think you're a bunch of dunces.
Everyone being some couch potato in Mumbai who 'just happened' to be perusing the latest in Gucci fashion - I'm glad you found what you wanted, but there's no need to share it with us, this is not instagram.
An impregnated man has already delivered a baby.
I already mentioned this earlier, keep up.

India legalised homosexuality to persuade people like you not to breed. But then, by some freak accident, a sperm fertilised a turd and 9 months later there was an arsehole on the internet.

Everyone being some couch potato in Mumbai who 'just happened' to be perusing the latest in Gucci fashion - I'm glad you found what you wanted, but there's no need to share it with us, this is not instagram.
No. Everyone being ppl with class & finesse who keep waving their hands about while talking & certainly know the value of a brand when they see one - like Gucci in this case & can spend 1700 bucks coz they're big earners unlike cheap skates, peasant minded you.

The operating mantra being if have it, flaunt it. These are the ones who keep the economy afloat in times like these unlike you. Besides let's face it, how would such a revolutionary design fit an old fart like you with a mid section resembling size equator from all those Guinness's you've been consuming all your life.

I already mentioned this earlier, keep up.

Where else would this happen save for UK? I wouldn't be surprised if he's Irish too. Next time if I were you, instead of parading my ignorance about, I'd be more circumspect coz I'm not at O'Shea's belching & farting away to glory chatting with fellow nin cum poops but on an international forum with the average member here possessing at least thrice the cumulative IQ of happy hour clients at O'Shea. But then I'm me & you're you.

I told you Paddy. We aren't interested in knowing how you were conceived or delivered. Further, please stop consuming cheese. It'd rid you of your macabre fascination with your favorite subject under the sun, your raison d'etre - turd. You'd be less anal retentive about it. Pun absolutely unintended.

• Haha
Reactions: Amal
No. Everyone being ppl with class & finesse who keep waving their hands about while talking & certainly know the value of a brand when they see one - like Gucci in this case & can spend 1700 bucks coz they're big earners unlike cheap skates, peasant minded you.

The operating mantra being if have it, flaunt it. These are the ones who keep the economy afloat in times like these unlike you. Besides let's face it, how would such a revolutionary design fit an old fart like you with a mid section resembling size equator from all those Guinness's you've been consuming all your life.
Right, so you approve of men spending £1,700 on a Gucci-branded table cloth skirt? Shine on brave rainbow warrior.

Right, so you approve of men spending £1,700 on a Gucci-branded table cloth skirt? Shine on brave rainbow warrior.
Gucci evidently thinks UK is full of them which is why they've launched it there & not in India .Given your past & colourful history I'm not surprised. Why don't you take what I posted as a challenge, get that dress & then go on a weight loss regime? At least it'd save you spending hours on your backside out here, we don't have to suffer you & you can reinvent yourself. Go on a keto diet or something.Come back after a few months with a photo of you in it. Maybe, just maybe you'd thank me for the motivation.However, don't emulate the guy who delivered the baby. That's absolutely uh uh.

Gucci evidently thinks UK is full of them which is why they've launched it there & not in India.
India is a saturated market.

1601925632209.png

what is the source?
Don't ask. You won't like the answer. Then we'd get to the familiar topic of why aren't you launching your own channel. Everybody seems to be doing it these days like Rohit Vats, Shiv aka bennedose. Look at levina. One of these days you may even see Sancho. Then even if you aren't an optimist, you'd know who'd follow. Don't waste your time moderating a few dozen guys here while the world's a stage awaiting your wisdom for whatever it's worth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gautam
@Falcon you guys reply to IPS about dress code is awe inspiring to me.
Not the reply itself but how it's moving.

Still fearless, still as a trusting group, still knowing ( having someone) whom to call over.

Must say inspiring. Time tested, battle tested relations.. It's strength is incomparable.

Got a chance to know whom to follow in thses vast Twitter world.

:eek::eek:

I wrote that ??? There was a time when I used to remember what SP number meant what. Now I have lost track of everything.
Also the analogies !!!! Eeesh ! baby-adult, human-job. What was I thinking ?!?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
are you the gautam sarkar of bharat rakhak??

coz the above mentioned post was written by him, i guess.

You are talking about integrated underwater harbour defence and surveillance system (IUHDSS) which is installed in harbours / ports . There is nothing secretive about it . It is meant to protect the harbour against enemy divers , midget submarines , saboteurs etc. And is installed in the periphery of the harbour itself . And no connection of mossad whatsoever .

We are talking about underwater surveillance / sensor systems which are deployed in deep seas / oceans . It is a totally different ball game. Eg

Underwater acoustic sensors or non acoustic sensors which as part of seabed arrays are installed on the floors of the sea / oceans over a large area of interest.

Satellites which can detect the submarine surface / subsurface wake , submerged submarine trail, localised wave and temperature variations usually associated with underwater / surface vessels . Even the periscopes of submarines.

Sensors which can detect the lingering magnetic signature left by a submarines wake. Such detectors can detect the same from a large distance and follow it to localize the submarine which is travelling underwater.

Underwater / overwater non acoustic sensors which can detect and discriminate subsurface / surface generated wake and wave signatures or any hydrodynamic signatures in seas / oceans .

Let me reveal something here , India already uses its satellites for ocean and sea surveillance since last 10 years or so inorder to detect surface and subsurface threats. DRDO had made a huge breakthrough in the science of free and forced hydrodynamics and ocean / sea dynamics which allowed them to detect and discriminate between the same long time back.

This is exactly what I meant. Such laplazard attitude to serious security issues like this.

How is security of area where one of Bharat's most strategic system is being build such an afterhtought, like it doesn't matter that the security system installed there is build by a company from a country which is know for cyber hacking and sabotage and plays double agent games??

Consider this scenario:
China makes an offer to Israel to turn of their systems around the shipyard so that its underwter infiltrators (use your imagination) can attach itself to the IAC and blow it up like what happened to Sindhurakshak submarine?? Do you think a country like israel will say no if the funds are handsome??

Now given the level off seriousness shown in such matters, I don't trust the level of security of alertness in this country to nay extent. Maybe there was some improvement after Ajit Doval became NSA and Modi became PM, but still, serious changes takes time and I think my logic on this is clear!!

This is why watermarks are so important. It saves us a lot of bad blood & misunderstanding. What say? @Ashwin ; @Gautam ; @hellbent

When is strat front coming up with their exclusive watermark. Take a lesson from PKS. He uploads brochures from all over the world quietly effacing original watermarks & appending his own. You ought to get yourselves similar tools. It's very important in this trade.

That is Right

Strat Front Twitter account is also very informative

Reactions: _Anonymous_
This is why watermarks are so important. It saves us a lot of bad blood & misunderstanding. What say? @Ashwin ; @Gautam ; @hellbent

When is strat front coming up with their exclusive watermark. Take a lesson from PKS. He uploads brochures from all over the world quietly effacing original watermarks & appending his own. You ought to get yourselves similar tools. It's very important in this trade.
Design a logo/watermark. I'll try to put it on our pics.

That is Right

Strat Front Twitter account is also very informative
Thank you. Share with your friends if possible, helps us a lot.

Thank you. Share with your friends if possible, helps us a lot.

My Twitter memberships DO NOT last long

Invariably , I get into nasty arguments with Congressi and Pakistani members
And get suspended

• Haha
Reactions: Gautam
Let me share with you certain facts of life. An ordinary member is not expected to shoulder such responsibilities as that's the reason why he's an ordinary member to begin with - since he's considered unfit to handle responsibilities.

It's the team strat fronts job to do so especially the administrators. The job of an ordinary member is to complain , criticize & satirise all such developments which doesn't suit his taste. That's what ordinary members are expected to do.
My Twitter memberships DO NOT last long

Invariably , I get into nasty arguments with Congressi and Pakistani members
And get suspended
Arre gaadhava, 2-3 id karaycha. Ekdach. 1 suspend zhala ki doosra. PDF saarkha.

Let me share with you certain facts of life. An ordinary member is not expected to shoulder such responsibilities as that's the reason why he's an ordinary member to begin with - since he's considered unfit to handle responsibilities.

It's the team strat fronts job to do so especially the administrators. The job of an ordinary member is to complain , criticize & satirise all such developments which doesn't suit his taste. That's what ordinary members are expected to do.

Arre gaadhava, 2-3 id karaycha. Ekdach. 1 suspend zhala ki doosra. PDF saarkha.

I will need a New SIM for that

ALL PAKISTANI. Twitter handles are Absolutely QUIET about this RAFALE CLIP

Otherwise they jump on everything negative news from India

But you are a senior member. Your contributions to the forum is much more than mine. That and I don't really know how to do much graphics work myself.