Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Such a useless post. Only filled with strawman arguments, red herrings and ad-hominems. However a pretty normal post for you. So the usual.
The way I look at it, I haven't been engaging you in a conversation for quite some time. There's only that much BS one can indulge in before it becomes tiresome. It was you who decided to quote my post. That's how the whole chain began.Hope you don't repeat this mistake the next time .

Welcome back mate!!!! Good to hear that you have chased the virus and back in good health!!!!
Thank you sir, it's good to be back :D
Welcome back ! Glad to hear you are ok. My aunt & my cousin had caught COVID too. They have recovered as well. Took quite the toll on them and the whole family. I hope you and your family are coping better.
Thank you Gautam, yes recovery is little long and you feel very weak for many days and during isolation mental toll is quite significant too.

I hope your Aunt and Cousin will be back in good health in no time.

Reactions: nair and Gautam
The way I look at it, I haven't been engaging you in a conversation for quite some time. There's only that much BS one can indulge in before it becomes tiresome. It was you who decided to quote my post. That's how the whole chain began.Hope you don't repeat this mistake the next time .

Stop being a narcissistic dumbass. I told you this already, I don't respond to you, I respond to the content of your post with writing that is not your own. I almost never respond to your own opinions 'cause that's a waste of time, proven time and again. Are you so deluded that you thought Ravi's Twitter posts are your own?

I was repsonding to what Ravi Rikhiye had posted. Look up Falcon's response to my post and compare it with yours. You pretended to be Ravi Rikhye himself in your reponse to my posts and proved that you failed to understand his book. This is because of all that self-importance you give yourself.

So I throw your words back at you. "It was you who decided to quote my post. That's how the whole chain began. Hope you don't repeat this mistake the next time".

Stop being a narcissistic dumbass. I told you this already, I don't respond to you, I respond to the content of your post with writing that is not your own. I almost never respond to your own opinions 'cause that's a waste of time, proven time and again. Are you so deluded that you thought Ravi's Twitter posts are your own?

I was repsonding to what Ravi Rikhiye had posted. Look up Falcon's response to my post and compare it with yours. You pretended to be Ravi Rikhye himself in your reponse to my posts and proved that you failed to understand his book. This is because of all that self-importance you give yourself.

So I throw your words back at you. "It was you who decided to quote my post. That's how the whole chain began. Hope you don't repeat this mistake the next time".
I already told you . You want to respond to Rikhye, upstart, go to the source - Twitter. I've said so repeatedly. But you know you'd get your *censored* whooped. Why? You can't tell half of what's going on as proved with our exchanges. It's a one pony trick as per you - PGMs & if it isn't that , you get hung up on the difference between conventional war & an insurgency & if it isn't that it's purely & solely logistics . You call an *censored* by any other name & it doesn't kick as hard in your book, I guess.

I think Falcon can & has always spoken for himself. He doesn't need your advocacy or intervention to clarify his posts.

To end - "It was you who decided to quote my post. That's how the whole chain began. Hope you don't repeat this mistake the next time".
P. S - Rikhye's still waiting on Twitter. But we know who's chicken, don't we.

I already told you . You want to respond to Rikhye, upstart, go to the source - Twitter. I've said so repeatedly. But you know you'd get your *censored* whooped. Why? You can't tell half of what's going on as proved with our exchanges. It's a one pony trick as per you - PGMs & if it isn't that , you get hung up on the difference between conventional war & an insurgency & if it isn't that it's purely & solely logistics . You call an *censored* by any other name & it doesn't kick as hard in your book, I guess.

I think Falcon can & has always spoken for himself. He doesn't need your advocacy or intervention to clarify his posts.

To end - "It was you who decided to quote my post. That's how the whole chain began. Hope you don't repeat this mistake the next time".
P. S - Rikhye's still waiting on Twitter. But we know who's chicken, don't we.

Go to the source and do what? If you had understood his book, you will have got the point that both Rikhye and I would only be agreeing with each other even if I do bring it to his notice.

Basic gist of the discussion...
Armed forces: We can defeat Pakistan within 10 days.
Ravi: Nope. Fantasy. We need 90-180 days.
Me: I beg to differ. I agree with the army. He's omitted certain advances made in technology and capabilities.
You: (Strawman arguments, red herrings, ad-hominems etc etc...) "Ravi is god, you are a chump". "He's my hero". "He knows everything 'cause he's ancient". "Look at all my amazing arguments - 'Nonsense, nonsense, nonsense'". "I'm so amazing". "Worship me". Blah, blah, blah...

Go to the source and do what? If you had understood his book, you will have got the point that both Rikhye and I would only be agreeing with each other even if I do bring it to his notice.

Basic gist of the discussion...
Armed forces: We can defeat Pakistan within 10 days.
Ravi: Nope. Fantasy. We need 90-180 days.
Me: I beg to differ. I agree with the army. He's omitted certain advances made in technology and capabilities.
You: (Strawman arguments, red herrings, ad-hominems etc etc...) "Ravi is god, you are a chump". "He's my hero". "He knows everything 'cause he's ancient". "Look at all my amazing arguments - 'Nonsense, nonsense, nonsense'". "I'm so amazing". "Worship me". Blah, blah, blah...

🤣🤣🤣🤣
So from Rikhye doesn't know what he's talking about to his being stuck to the 70's or earlier doctrines of warfare, we've reached a point where you see yourself in agreement with him.

Not only are you more chicken than man, you're a one legged chicken much like most of your arguments . Talk of shifting goalposts? You've done a complete volte face by shifting those goalposts.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
So from Rikhye doesn't know what he's talking about to his being stuck to the 70's or earlier doctrines of warfare, we've reached a point where you see yourself in agreement with him.

Not only are you more chicken than man, you're a one legged chicken much like most of your arguments . Talk of shifting goalposts? You've done a complete volte face by shifting those goalposts.

Haha. It's like every post you make, you get dumber and dumber, and then I am forced to lower myself to your standards. You talk of me shifting goal posts, but you don't even know what the game is.

As any good writer should, Rikhye has created an alternate world and written according to the rules of said world. He has deliberately decided to remove some aspects of the real world from it and arrived at a conclusion that's fine for the alternate world but is in contrast with the real world. It's fine as a book, nothing wrong with it. But the problem is when people start taking it seriously and begin applying it to the real world.

The only way to beat that is by exercising what's in this quote:
Without education, we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.

So learn the game first, before accusing others of shifting goal posts.

But I doubt I'm gonna change your mind, since you consider your sh!t worth its weight in gold. So instead of wasting time on the internet, I'd recommend building a vault for all that gold like Scrooge McDuck did and swimming in it.

jewel.jpg

@Ashwin @vstol Jockey once we all are having membership in one of the popular defence forum from our western neighborhood , i am pretty confident that those who were active in that forum will be remembering one user with the name "ashok321".He is notoriously anti indian, i used to call him a traitor and rest of the indian members used to call him as a false flagger. He once openly replied that he want china to attack & defeat india, so that modi will lost charmness. Later he blocked me in that forum.
Why i am quoting him here is that i found a twitter account, names Ashok swain. I found a striking similarities between the way that fellow speak, even his convent english and he hate modi (its ok to hate a politician i believe ), but along with he hate india too, just like "ashok321", who is a much celebrated modi hater . Do these two people are same? My biggest surprise is Ashok swain is holding akey position in UNESCO.

Take a look at Ashok Swain (@ashoswai): https://twitter.com/ashoswai?s=08

Please go through his twitter account and its tweets.
If both these guys are same, i seriously wants to believe that this fellow is an *censored*.

No fever from last 2 days, negative, hopefully out in next 3 days. Slight headache.

Thanks for asking :)

Which medicine did you take? I am taking baba remdev medicines as a precaution. Many people around me are affected. I am still safe so far.

What's sdf?

Yeah, it feels like the Chinese were not prepared to go the whole hog when they started off, were merely posturing the entire time.
Sino defence forum. Its populated exclusively by bat eaters based in cheena and abroad , with a few green concubines for cheerleading. Shares mods with peed dee eff.
And they also have a sister site, probably for data mining, defencetalk , with the bat eaters calling the shots there. But they hide their sdf association fir obvious reasons.

Reactions: randomradio
Guys I was on the cusp of something big before corona hit. We're delayed by a year but going. If we do succeed and stuff, I would love to get the group together.

We'll have insane debates about military policy and planes.

P.S let me know if anyone is connected connected with the gov for healthcare or big connections. There's money to be made.

Winter will be really hard on our folks will be as well. @Falcon any experience to share?

There are babas there who stay literaly nude in the ice only wearing a langot.

Have a look at the inspirational speech by Col Lalit Rai how Indian Jawans stay there. They know all the tricks of Living in cold. Nobodies dies in Siachen because of cold.