Off-Topic Chit-Chat

H
Well there is no doubt of favoritism in Modi government because Ambanis have been funding them. But allow me to quote something which I posted like 7 months ago before corona came.
@AbRaj

This is I posted, in March, about self reliance even before Modi spoke out,'' well you can obviously get confused with reliance ind ltd :D ".
Bro, we cant compare India with China.
Chinease empire is built on using slave labour in factories with jail like discipline, much like gulags in Soviat Unian. China is literally a big fat North Korea and it wants to be a Grand Sized Imperial Japan.

India on the other hand is multiethnic, multilingual mess tied togather by few common values. We are a loose union.
We cant even emulate U.S.A. because US too was built on the sweat and blood of Black slaves. Although U.S.A. in its present form is what we must strive for. ie a knowledge oriented multiethnic and inclusive society.

With the new Kashi Corridor project coming up , the eyesore will become irrelevant ,isolated and meaningless

The corridor has nothing to do with Mosque. IMO if we have to live with it, why not do some beautification of the mosque like using some red stones and other stuff to look it palatable to eyes. There are numerous good looking masjids in Delhi and Lucknow for inspiration.

Govt should look into it as Muslims are unlike to allow any alteration in the Mosque, no matter how much(less) significance it has for them.

BTW most big masjids in varanasi are atrociously built and whitewashed with lime, unlike Delhi, Lucknow and Hyderabad where we have very good looking masjids.

Last edited:
Many in PDF say that Indians are delusional. Many many times I wondered why.
PS#1: Being an Indian, I sometimes wonder myself what Indians think of themselves (particularly, after the latest actions by Chinese).
PS#2: Request you to not take this as a personal insult, and respond. My message is not against you.

oh wow! Surely if poor Indians reject a 40 year old air frame because it's design is 'outdated', we TRULY are acting high and pricey. SUrely we should have no objections to inducting an airplane that was first inducted shortly after the time when man landed on the moon and most computers were 64KB.

Reactions: JustCurious
@Milspec you're a mod. Ask yourself. He has put multiple posts declaring himself to be abused as an altarboy. I'm not saying I'm insensitive or anything. But it's pretty weird, especially when he keeps doing it in LAC thread or economy thread.

As they say in Rajasthan - Chor Chori se jaaye, hera pheri se na jaaye. I don't know what does it say about moderation here. Is a banned member allowed to re appear here under another handle?
I am not as astute to read the pattern of vocabulary, i checked the IP's and doesn't look like what you claim. Lets be kind and treat as any other new member @Ghobbitses. How about that for now.

As they say in Rajasthan - Chor Chori se jaaye, hera pheri se na jaaye. I don't know what does it say about moderation here. Is a banned member allowed to re appear here under another handle?
It looks like you miss GND. You see him everywhere.

I have noted that unlike other eminent members you have made your profile secret. Why do you do that unless you have some nefarious agenda to follow. Speak the truth- are you not having secret conversations with others accusing me of all kinds of unbeliveable things? If not, why hide your conversations? Open it up so that I can examine and establish you have not been doing so.

Many in PDF say that Indians are delusional. Many many times I wondered why.
PS#1: Being an Indian, I sometimes wonder myself what Indians think of themselves (particularly, after the latest actions by Chinese).
PS#2: Request you to not take this as a personal insult, and respond. My message is not against you.
You can add Chinese on that list too. Interesting observations I read on one Chinese forum that was linked here.
Screenshot_20200725-020546__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200725-020519__01.jpg

Apparently the Chinese consider us to be worse than North Korea...
Screenshot_20200725-020603__01.jpg

Last edited:

Hi buddy. Long time no see. Good of you to drop by.I guess most of us are pulling on as the rest of the world . Wish you & your family the best too. Tc.

Ye plodding along bro. Hoping to share exceptional news by mid September and kick this vaccine in the balls.
Stay safe and will try to come on here when pos.

Reactions: _Anonymous_