Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Keep in mind these are freemasons and possible double agents. Dont take their words for face value. There is a reason why people like him and Swamy are avoided by the bjp.

Rajiv Malhotra of 'Breaking India" fame a double agent ?

Isn't it stretching the yarn way too far...

AFAIK, he is aptly considered to be a hardcore, passionate, erudite nationalist with a zeal towards restoring the lump or wreck of Bharat to the epitome of its civilizational glory, a mission he fulfills by channelizing PIO's, NRI's & laymen across all streams.

Its can be seen he's been very successful is shaping the narrative con & convincingly & decisively in Bharat's favour though his sheer verve, grit & erudition combined with hard capital & his relentless exhortation of all Indians to aid him in the cause.

IMHO, he has already contributed & achieved 1000's times more than all of dawdling us combined, who fritter away time on Internet, Twitter & DefenceForums. All of us can contribute lot more to the actual act of nation-building than just idle talk & raising a furore that none cares to pay heed to.

My rant above is directly applicable for me, as an individual (guilty of all accusations above), than anyone else.

Rajiv Malhotra of 'Breaking India" fame a double agent ?

Isn't it stretching the yarn way too far...

AFAIK, he is aptly considered to be a hardcore, passionate, erudite nationalist with a zeal towards restoring the lump or wreck of Bharat to the epitome of its civilizational glory, a mission he fulfills by channelizing PIO's, NRI's & laymen across all streams.

Its can be seen he's been very successful is shaping the narrative con & convincingly & decisively in Bharat's favour though his sheer verve, grit & erudition combined with hard capital & his relentless exhortation of all Indians to aid him in the cause.

IMHO, he has already contributed & achieved 1000's times more than all of dawdling us combined, who fritter away time on Internet, Twitter & DefenceForums. All of us can contribute lot more to the actual act of nation-building than just idle talk & raising a furore that none cares to pay heed to.

My rant above is directly applicable for me, as an individual (guilty of all accusations above), than anyone else.

Things dont work on on AFAIK stuff. You should see some of the freemason terminologies and and signs he uses with swamy. And also I said he is a 'possible' double agent. Keep in mind All the 1000 achievement hes made will be available to his freemasonic masters for their use.

Things dont work on on AFAIK stuff. You should see some of the freemason terminologies and and signs he uses with swamy. And also I said he is a 'possible' double agent. Keep in mind All the 1000 achievement hes made will be available to his freemasonic masters for their use.

Watching too much Youtube & Twitter.
Reading real-books only sparingly, or none at all.
Bane of today's era.

A being his known by his words (exhortation to defeat "Breaking India") forces & deeds, i.e. the books he has written - cant find anything (any literature) more contemporary, more relevant for every day Indian & especially the youngsters - for those interesting in preserving & restoring Bhartiyata back.

How is a strong, united, prosperous India (exactly what his words & actions allude towards) equivalent to serving freemasons ? Freemasons & bankers can be a different thread, maybe.

Free advice: Don't be gullible in this mis-information age by consuming all conspiracy theories coming your way, they are dime a dozen. Read credible, reputed sources only.

Thankfully there a quite a few still surviving.

Believe less, verify more.
Validate-Validate-Validate.

I don't have much on SSwamy to comment. He had done a huge, irreparable disservice to the nation & to the cause of Hinduttva in 1998, but since then -1999 onwards, also done enough good work towards the cause of Bhartiya cultural-nationalism. So, no comments on something that I do not know about.

Watching too much Youtube & Twitter.
Reading real-books only sparingly, or none at all.
Bane of today's era.

A being his known by his words (exhortation to defeat "Breaking India") forces & deeds, i.e. the books he has written - cant find anything (any literature) more contemporary, more relevant for every day Indian & especially the youngsters - for those interesting in preserving & restoring Bhartiyata back.

How is a strong, united, prosperous India (exactly what his words & actions allude towards) equivalent to serving freemasons ? Freemasons & bankers can be a different thread, maybe.

Free advice: Don't be gullible in this mis-information age by consuming all conspiracy theories coming your way, they are dime a dozen. Read credible, reputed sources only.

Thankfully there a quite a few still surviving.

Believe less, verify more.
Validate-Validate-Validate.

I don't have much on SSwamy to comment. He had done a huge, irreparable disservice to the nation & to the cause of Hinduttva in 1998, but since then -1999 onwards, also done enough good work towards the cause of Bhartiya cultural-nationalism. So, no comments on something that I do not know about.
I can reply to this this, but mods have removed my previous reply so maybe at some other place.

There are 2 answers to your question. The right one can be provided by PKS on his blog. The not so right one will be provided by randomradio. Marzi aapki, aakhir zindagi aapki. Sochkar chayan kijiye.

I dont like PKS ' blog

That format and that colour hurts my eyes , For every answer you have to go back to search the question

It is very irritating

I dont like PKS ' blog

That format and that colour hurts my eyes , For every answer you have to go back to search the question

It is very irritating

There are 2 answers to your question. The right one can be provided by PKS on his blog. The not so right one will be provided by randomradio. Marzi aapki, aakhir zindagi aapki. Sochkar chayan kijiye.

@_Anonymous_

O WISE one , if you know the answer
Please share it with us
I don't. If I recall right, a similar question was posed on Trishul some time back & PKS commented that it's possible to by pass the radar ( as the French / Brits would never share the source codes with the Russians & vice versa) if the mission computer was of Indian make which happens to be so in the case of the Su-30MKI , although the mechanics of the whole thing ( which PKS explained in brief) escapes me.

Tagging @JustCurious ; @Ankit Kumar as they're pretty active on Trishul too. Also tagging @Ashwin for in spite of all his criticisms of PKS, he's a lurker there. To him a visit to Trishul is like indulging in guilty pleasures.

IMG-20200823-WA0005__01.jpg