Off-Topic Chit-Chat

HK isn't complaining, nor Singapore, nor Malaysia, nor Australia, nor NZ, nor Canada. Basically, after independence it was on you and here's where you are, don't blame us, you've had 73 years.
We will blame you , Australia is nothing but Criminal British sent to genocide aboriginals. Same with Canada.
British industrial revolution wasnt built on Singapore and Malaysia , it was always Indian the crown jewel. Go look at one of your museums , there's nothing British in it.
Dont worry slowly we will change the demographics of Europe and then Karma will strike.

Reactions: Ironhide
We will blame you , Australia is nothing but Criminal British sent to genocide aboriginals. Same with Canada.
British industrial revolution wasnt built on Singapore and Malaysia , it was always Indian the crown jewel. Go look at one of your museums , there's nothing British in it.
Dont worry slowly we will change the demographics of Europe and then Karma will strike.
Australia was mostly a prison colony and Aboriginals are still about today. Same with Cholas in South East Asia.

Only in your mind. You weren't that important at all, the Dutch East India Company was far larger than any company the UK had based on Indian trade.

Top 10 Most Valuable Companies of All Time
1. Dutch East India Company: $8.28 trillion
2. Mississippi Company: $6.8 trillion
3. South Sea Company: $4.5 trillion
4. Saudi Aramco: $1.89 trillion
5. Apple: $1.3 trillion
6. PetroChina: $1.24 trillion
7. Microsoft: $1.2 trillion
8. Standard Oil: more than $1 trillion
9. Alphabet: $931 million
10. Amazon: $886 million

Not really, it's a simple inequality on GDP/Capita.

UK/HK > China > India
What's GDP/ capita got to do with HK agitating against China, you imbecile? Weren't they ruled by China under the One Nation, Two Systems principle since 1999 ? What're you babbling about?

Even Harrier uses Fiat 2 L multijet Diesel burner and Punch poerglide 6 speed autobox and numerous chinease sourced componants . Still we call it Indian product.
I think the BS6 TATA Harrier automatic transmission is from Huyndai

• Informative
Reactions: AbRaj
What's GDP/ capita got to do with HK agitating against China, you imbecile? Weren't they ruled by China under the One Nation, Two Systems principle since 1999 ? What're you babbling about?
Yes, 1997, what are you talking about?

@AbRaj @_Anonymous_

godrej, Blue star and Voltas have their own manufacturing plants. No bubble bursting needed.
just like bajaj and tvs or Tata and mahindra have for automobiles

I went to many AC shops to but made in India AC of good quality.

Initially some in White mart told me Blue star is Indian and good one too..

I selected the model and decided to but one day. Went again, indoor unit cover, it's written made in PRC.

Then I got doubt, so went to Blue star showroom itself. There again they told me it's made in India, I asked them to show the indoor unit box.

It's written PRC again.
He then called up someone then agreed all models have indoor unit from PRC only.
But outdoor unit is indian he told..

Then I started looking for made in Thailand AC s.
Actually they are much better in quality than Indian make.

O general, Daikin which when imported had less issues it seems.

Finally I bought Toshiba, made in Thailand.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
@AbRaj @_Anonymous_

I went to many AC shops to but made in India AC of good quality.

Initially some in White mart told me Blue star is Indian and good one too..

I selected the model and decided to but one day. Went again, indoor unit cover, it's written made in PRC.

Then I got doubt, so went to Blue star showroom itself. There again they told me it's made in India, I asked them to show the indoor unit box.

It's written PRC again.
He then called up someone then agreed all models have indoor unit from PRC only.
But outdoor unit is indian he told..

Then I started looking for made in Thailand AC s.
Actually they are much better in quality than Indian make.

O general, Daikin which when imported had less issues it seems.

Finally I bought Toshiba, made in Thailand.
Should have gone in for General or Mitsubishi . Daikin is fine too though not as good as the first two. Toshiba is ancient technology. Quality, however, is a different issue.Anyway what's done is done. All the best.

Reactions: Sathya
Should have gone in for General or Mitsubishi . Daikin is fine too though not as good as the first two. Toshiba is ancient technology. Quality, however, is a different issue.Anyway what's done is done. All the best.

Was looking for Inverter AC.
O general & Mitsubishi were expensive.
Toshiba 54 k i think inclusive of everything.

Two years later, Toshiba reduced the size of indoor unit & compressorr too..
But still at 1.5 tons.
Price slashed by 8k.

Ur logic is a joke.both f16 and hornets failed to pass IAF's requirements back in mmrca days and even now the so called f21 is just lipstick on a pig while super hornet shows some promise rafale already has huge advantage over it interms of infra,training,maintenance and weapons etc.yeah and if billions of dollars are nothing to US companies why does USG keeps pushing india to buy their equipments?

Many in PDF say that Indians are delusional. Many many times I wondered why.
PS#1: Being an Indian, I sometimes wonder myself what Indians think of themselves (particularly, after the latest actions by Chinese).
PS#2: Request you to not take this as a personal insult, and respond. My message is not against you.

• Haha
Reactions: screambowl
Many in PDF say that Indians are delusional. Many many times I wondered why.
PS#1: Being an Indian, I sometimes wonder myself what Indians think of themselves (particularly, after the latest actions by Chinese).
PS#2: Request you to not take this as a personal insult, and respond. My message is not against you.

PDF is full of idiots, you need to choose the members to hear sane voices across the border there.

Reactions: screambowl