Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Take care Bro, get well soon,

Thank you very much. When I will get my report done once again, I will let you guys know. My medicines are finished. Once the lockdown is opened, I will go and take medicines. I will get echo cardiogram done again and let you guys know here. It may be useful for many people.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Initially, I took it. However, when I went to vaidya, he stopped everything and gave me suvarna bhasma, jawhar mohra pishti and other Ayurvedic medicines. He allowed only one meal with barley roti and moong and nothing else. I was instructed to take cow milk with same quantity of water boiled to half with sunth whenever I am hungry for next three months. After 3 months, he allowed some khichdi and dal which I take right now. My weight has reduced 10 kg. I am feeling absolutely normal. Now I can see that my muscles are getting stronger. I think vaidya gave me medicines to strengthen my muscles, clean arteries, improve digestion , reduce weight etc together. He asked me to get same report done after 1 month and carry that report with me when I go to take medicine after one month. I get my echo cardiogram done. There was an improvement of 10 to 15 pc in one month from 20 to 25 pc to 35 pc in one month. I will get it checked it again after lock down. Vaidya told me that it is above 40 pc when I see him last time before 3 months. He just checks the nadi and tells how many percentage heart works. When I see him first time, he checked the nadi and told that it is 25 pc only without seeing my report.
some of the wonders of India.

Any thread regarding stock market investment here? I am noob, thought someone can guide and suggest which shares to buy. Trying my hand in trading for the first time.

Hmmm " fact based question " from a po....... interested in the welfare of IAF

Presumptuous much on your part ?

Why don't you supply the facts rather than play the court jester reminiscent of the green court wannabes .
Here the fact is 'downing of Mig-21' and the question was yes or no. Its like a gang of low ball bozos with low self-esteem.

Here the fact is 'downing of Mig-21' and the question was yes or no. Its like a gang of low ball bozos with low self-esteem.

My my you did describe yourself and your gang most aptly.
Nevemind it was pretty obvious anyways.

What a great come back. Is that why you deleted the post? yes very obvious.

On hindsight I realised why give relevance to irrelevant , so I deleted it , but by then it was too late.

As for what is amply obvious, is for the readers to decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Don't ignore him. He doesn't receive adequate attention at home.He's a little prick who needs to be told 10 times a day he's a little prick . That makes him feel loved & wanted.Since his mom neglects to do it, we have to substitute for his mom. Have a heart, will you?

You failed to convince me , I will ignore all the more 🥳

Anyways boyz saying
In the green forum across border the little mujahideens local and desi wannabes have come up with new ghazwa e forum plans to target Indian forums lol 👶

Maybe due to lockdown HDFC withdrew. Won't be because of any punishment I guess, neither GoI is that sensitive nor do they take such steps.

Indian Railways only hfdc debit card slot is there.. Netbanking removed about 5-6 months back before corona happened..
Regular problem ? The only thing I can think of is China buying 1% stake in HDFC and the Govt. dishing out a punishment.

Happened prior to that..
BSNL happened recently..
It s kinda progressive...

Indian Railways only hfdc debit card slot is there.. Netbanking removed about 5-6 months back before corona happened..

Happened prior to that..
BSNL happened recently..
It s kinda progressive...
HDFC introduced PayZApp maybe migrating towards it completely. PayZApp payment gateway is available on BSNL I guess.

Reactions: Sathya