New Single-Engine Russian Fighter Unveiled

I had given a presentation to Mig Bureau in delhi in 2014 and this design seems to be a copy of my design. iCan upload that file here for you guys to see and in the properties of that file, you will see the date it was created. They saw my design and said we want to see some more details before we agree for joint work. I had posted all those details in the other forum at that time.

Which engine will power this aircraft? Al41f1( 93 dry and 147 wet)?

Izdeliye 30 family. 110+KN dry and 175+KN wet.

I had given a presentation to Mig Bureau in delhi in 2014 and this design seems to be a copy of my design. iCan upload that file here for you guys to see and in the properties of that file, you will see the date it was created. They saw my design and said we want to see some more details before we agree for joint work. I had posted all those details in the other forum at that time.

Go right ahead.

Last edited:
Must be first time after MiG 21, they are trying to do Delta wing design
They're trying to market it as unique and capable, in face of Chinese encroachment on their business market and some countries leaning away from them(past defence/military customers). Plus they will most probably ask countries to join the jet "development" (which will be negligible and not co-development) and fund the R&D department of Russian state military manufacturers. It's neither the first time now nor it will be in future. Plus added bonus of dragging those countries under CAATSA/western sanctions limiting their strategic manuverability.

Reactions: Shekhar Singh
They're trying to market it as unique and capable, in face of Chinese encroachment on their business market and some countries leaning away from them(past defence/military customers). Plus they will most probably ask countries to join the jet "development" (which will be negligible and not co-development) and fund the R&D department of Russian state military manufacturers. It's neither the first time now nor it will be in future. Plus added bonus of dragging those countries under CAATSA/western sanctions limiting their strategic manuverability.
Russia is in very interesting situation regarding its weapon production and sale.

1. Fact that Chinese are coming in really fast and in cost effective way and backed by a huge economic might for easy soft lones to poor countries and regimes, is effectively eating away the Russian market.

2. OTOH since US has put CAATSA on anyone buying anything Russiaian, countries having good relationships with US and EU are avoiding them.

3. Lastly due to very close relationship with China, countries with hostile relations with China like India, Vietnam, Philippines etc, are avoiding Russian products .

So I see Russia defence industry loosing to China and fading away like Britain.
They can keep producing niche products that others are willing to buy but that’s it.

My personal opinion is, Russia is looking to make money at the cost of others while keeping them not only dependent on Russia but also to invite CAATSA on these countries. It's win win situation for Russia both ways.

There are plenty of countries who can't or don't want to buy American, have very few alternatives for next gen jets, and/or can't afford the bigger jets, like the Su-57, especially in numbers. So this jet is targeted for those countries.

Please do, would love to see it.

1626722601125.png