Mirage 2000H, MiG-29UPG, Jaguar DARIN III - Medium Multirole Aircraft of IAF

And that is why you are not a member of the UN Security Council. The main purpose of the Security Council is to prevent nuclear use between Major Powers.

Actually, we are not part of the UNSC because we were not independent when the UNSC was established. Post independence, the UNSC rules kept us out.

And we do have clauses that allow us to commit to a first strike.

If the Russians invade, they'll have to go through Ukraine, Poland and Germany first. Ukraine wouldn't be too much of a problem for them, of course, but it'll slow them down. Same for Poland. Once they arrive in Germany, they'll meet the Americans and stop. If they don't stop, then Germany will be bombed to heck with nukes, and that'll stop Russia anyway.

Like that's the entire reason why the B61 exists. It's to make the Fulda Gap hot enough to melt Russian tanks. Moscow knows that, Washington knows that, Berlin knows that, everyone knows that.

Picdel was part of France's nuclear weapons program. He was practically one of the top guys there.
@Picdelamirand-oil it's a technical query. I have seen how people store radio active material safely. A mere 2gm radio active material with 1-1.5 Curie activity is stored in heavy lead container to contain it's activities, the container weigh roughly 15 kg, pretty heavy with respect to the weight of the radio active material. My query is a nuclear bomb contains few kilograms of highly radio active material, then how you are containing it's radio activities safely? Are you using any special material other than lead to contain the radio activities? What is the outer covering of nuclear weapons ?

Why I am asking is I have seen pictures of live US nuclear bomb surrounded by USAF personals , and some of the nuke bombs are so light that it weighs 200-300kg I guess. If a 2gm (cs 137) radioactive material needs 15 kg container,how come a bomb with the few kgs of nuclear material weighs so light?

EXplain to us if you are allowed to speak, or else let us know that info is classified or not.

If the Russians invade, they'll have to go through Ukraine, Poland and Germany first. Ukraine wouldn't be too much of a problem for them, of course, but it'll slow them down. Same for Poland. Once they arrive in Germany, they'll meet the Americans and stop. If they don't stop, then Germany will be bombed to heck with nukes, and that'll stop Russia anyway.

Like that's the entire reason why the B61 exists. It's to make the Fulda Gap hot enough to melt Russian tanks. Moscow knows that, Washington knows that, Berlin knows that, everyone knows that.
The neutron bomb is to avoid too much collateral damage in Germany, after all they are friends now! 🇩🇪 🇫🇷

@Picdelamirand-oil it's a technical query. I have seen how people store radio active material safely. A mere 2gm radio active material with 1-1.5 Curie activity is stored in heavy lead container to contain it's activities, the container weigh roughly 15 kg, pretty heavy with respect to the weight of the radio active material. My query is a nuclear bomb contains few kilograms of highly radio active material, then how you are containing it's radio activities safely? Are you using any special material other than lead to contain the radio activities? What is the outer covering of nuclear weapons ?

Why I am asking is I have seen pictures of live US nuclear bomb surrounded by USAF personals , and some of the nuke bombs are so light that it weighs 200-300kg I guess. If a 2gm (cs 137) radioactive material needs 15 kg container,how come a bomb with the few kgs of nuclear material weighs so light?

EXplain to us if you are allowed to speak, or else let us know that info is classified or not.
@Picdelamirand-oil 👆👆👆👆pls answer this. If you are you allowed to talk.
The cs137 RA source, weighs few grams, less than 2gm actually needs a heavy lead container, how come radiation from a few kilograms of highly enriched nuclear material in nuclear weapons prevented with such a thin ( its wild guess based on the total wright of weapons like b61) outer covering.

Uranium is not very radioactive. Though uranium is highly associated with radioactivity, its rate of decay is so low that this element is actually not one of the more radioactive ones out there. Uranium-238 has a half-life of an incredible 4.5 billion years. Uranium-235 has a half-life of just over 700 million years. In comparison, the most radioactive element is polonium. It has a half-life of a mere 138 days.

Caesium-137 has a half-life of about 30.17 years that is 150000000 shorter than U 238 and 23000000 shorter than U 235. So one gram of caesium-137 has an activity of 3.215 terabecquerel : It is the same radio-activity as 150 t of U-238 or 23 t of U-235.

Still, uranium has explosive potential, thanks to its ability to sustain a nuclear chain reaction. U-235 is "fissile," meaning that its nucleus can be split by thermal neutrons ie neutrons with the same energy as their ambient surroundings.

Uranium is not very radioactive. Though uranium is highly associated with radioactivity, its rate of decay is so low that this element is actually not one of the more radioactive ones out there. Uranium-238 has a half-life of an incredible 4.5 billion years. Uranium-235 has a half-life of just over 700 million years. In comparison, the most radioactive element is polonium. It has a half-life of a mere 138 days.

Caesium-137 has a half-life of about 30.17 years that is 150000000 shorter than U 238 and 23000000 shorter than U 235. So one gram of caesium-137 has an activity of 3.215 terabecquerel : It is the same radio-activity as 150 t of U-238 or 23 t of U-235.

Still, uranium has explosive potential, thanks to its ability to sustain a nuclear chain reaction. U-235 is "fissile," meaning that its nucleus can be split by thermal neutrons ie neutrons with the same energy as their ambient surroundings.

What about Plutonium

India' s Nuclear Detterence is Based on Plutonium Bombs

The source we used was a capsule containing cs137 mixed with some unknown chemical. Its activity was 2-3 curie...
And thank you very much , really an informative post.

Old image of an Indian Air Force Mirage 2000H (pre-upgrade model), armed with a Russian R-73E training round and Elbit DASH III HMDS
IMG_20210810_193335.jpg

• You said "And only aircraft capable to perform low level penetration."
  • France has signed The Convention on Cluster Munitions (CCM) which is an international treaty that prohibits the use, transfer, and stockpiling of cluster bombs, a type of explosive weapon which scatters submunitions ("bomblets") over an area.
Interestingly US, India, China, Pakistan, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Israel, Turkey, whole of the middle east, except Iraq have not signed the treaty Convention on Cluster Munitions - Wikipedia

You need to carry your Khukri when surrounded by Dacoits :)

Get as many as possible instead of Mig29s. And work with Dassault to secure support for next 15 years atleast.