Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Bill amidst Opposition outcry

Please recollect my post of that time and I had told you how Hindus united after first day of violence and counter attacked. They are again planning riots all across India but Hindus this time are very well prepared.

Murderer Safoora is given a way out after opposition kept mounting the pressure.

Got to hand it over to congress, they kept Sadhvi Pragya in jail for 9year demolishing every rule and principle of natural justice without conviction, this govt. wet the bed in less than 3 months.

I almost started to believe they are serious about trial of jihadis who burnt National Capital.

Guilt by association starts once again. All our MSM has to do sniff around & voila!

Why do you always link these Anti-India and Anti-Hindu websites and give them views and traffic? The best way to read these websites are via archive websites which snapshot these articles and we give zero views to such people.

For Example, you can use Internet Archive: Wayback Machine
Paste the web page link and either it will already be saved or just press the save button and then you can freely share these articles. I do not even open these Anti-India websites, you can just copy the page link from Google and then paste on Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

Why do you always link these Anti-India and Anti-Hindu websites and give them views and traffic? The best way to read these websites are via archive websites which snapshot these articles and we give zero views to such people.

For Example, you can use Internet Archive: Wayback Machine
Paste the web page link and either it will already be saved or just press the save button and then you can freely share these articles. I do not even open these Anti-India websites, you can just copy the page link from Google and then paste on Internet Archive: Wayback Machine
By you ignoring these websites, are they going to disappear? Just like when we come across an accident victim on a highway & drive by past them without giving the victim much thought.
Or should your response be to understand their game plan & beat them at their own game.
Ponder over it .

By you ignoring these websites, are they going to disappear? Just like when we come across an accident victim on a highway & drive by past them without giving the victim much thought.
Or should your response be to understand their game plan & beat them at their own game.
Ponder over it .

Read my post again, i said not reading their articles from their websites instead copy pasting links from Google to Archive websites and then reading and sharing them.

Their number one game plan is making money from people like us who hate-read it which helps them in their funding and expansion, so first step in beating them is not funding them via views.

This is not an attack on you, just a techie sharing stuff, we all have different expertise here and we all contribute in our own way.

Read my post again, i said not reading their articles from their websites instead copy pasting links from Google to Archive websites and then reading and sharing them.

Their number one game plan is making money from people like us who hate-read it which helps them in their funding and expansion, so first step in beating them is not funding them via views.

This is not an attack on you, just a techie sharing stuff, we all have different expertise here and we all contribute in our own way.

Here. Happy?

Reactions: Ironhide