Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning and F-22 'Raptor' : News & Discussion

1662307287254.png

It's a non story about the sun angle and various stages of finish. This is a good example, with the sun in front of the camera and not behind as it is normally in photography and display shows

Reactions: Innominate

Damn , sweetie !! Looks like le Francais is getting back at you for what you did to them in Australia .

This is what happens when you take your eye off the ball. As they say out here , lose sight of the ball & lose your balls.

I mean the Lightnings just can't afford to lose out to the Rafales. What message will that send to the world ? That le Francais tricked you . Dago would have a field day making half a dozen videos on your loss .

Well , in any case , all the best . Do let us know how do the Swiss decide .

@Innominate

Swiss parliament approves $5.5 bln purchase of F-35 fighters​

Lol. Aww come back plz? Believe it or not I want you here I think I can train you to be more mature than you've been since I arrived and turned your forum experience upside down. 😚

Reactions: BMD

(opex360 (fr), oct.17) Having decided to upgrade its Eurofighter aircraft, Austria denies the purchase of F-35A and denounces "lobbyists"
"You don't have to take the word of the lobbyists". This was the answer given to a journalist by Michael Bauer, the spokesman of the Bundesheer [Austrian armed forces], when asked about rumours that Vienna intended to acquire F-35A fighter-bombers to replace the 15 Eurofighter Typhoons of its air force [Österreichische Luftstreitkräfte]. (...)