LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

If I’m not wrong, this is Almost a year old video Fan bhai (months after abrogation if 370 and 35a.
Pakiis cried a lot seeing those images and the burnt bodies of Ghazis from Punjab.
Antim Sanskar in Vaidic Style

Maybe video is old but that doesn't rule out use of flame throwers. Safety of our forces is ultimate, no compromise while sending these olaubers to the 72holes...
Check out above tweet 3 houses caught fire...how?..
I say Good Riddance..

Maybe video is old but that doesn't rule out use of flame throwers. Safety of our forces is ultimate, no compromise while sending these olaubers to the 72holes...
Check out above tweet 3 houses caught fire...how?..
I say Good Riddance..
Agreed. No doubt it’s better than risking lives unnecessarily. It’s also act as a deterrence not to let Fun-dooz stay in your house.
But I’ve heard the OGWs dugout tunnels linking nearby houses for escaping such eventuality.
I don’t know how RR makes sure that they don’t escape

Agreed. No doubt it’s better than risking lives unnecessarily. It’s also act as a deterrence not to let Fun-dooz stay in your house.
But I’ve heard the OGWs dugout tunnels linking nearby houses for escaping such eventuality.
I don’t know how RR makes sure that they don’t escape

Total 14 houses destroyed by fire. No way to escape for these olaubers..

Reactions: Killbot

Within India, we have to admit that the Modi government is much too successful in keeping its mind to itself. Anybody except a few in the government, who claims to have an insight into its thinking, is lying. But, we have enough evidence by now to know that this is not a dispensation that looks forward to any conflict.

In seven years, and across eight budgets, the allocation for defence has remained the same or marginally declined. They are not preparing for war. Similarly, Pathankot, Uri, Pulwama, Galwan all tell us they are also not about to be knee-jerked into a conflict.

@vstol Jockey are you agreeing with the bold italics part?

Pakistan is talking of peace only because of its Incoming economic doom

Within India, we have to admit that the Modi government is much too successful in keeping its mind to itself. Anybody except a few in the government, who claims to have an insight into its thinking, is lying. But, we have enough evidence by now to know that this is not a dispensation that looks forward to any conflict.

In seven years, and across eight budgets, the allocation for defence has remained the same or marginally declined. They are not preparing for war. Similarly, Pathankot, Uri, Pulwama, Galwan all tell us they are also not about to be knee-jerked into a conflict.

Yes pretty much. The focus of this govt is towards nation building followed by strength building. But China has forced them to rethink the strategy and give equal importance to defence also.

Reactions: Killbot and Bali78
Yes pretty much. The focus of this govt is towards nation building followed by strength building. But China has forced them to rethink the strategy and give equal importance to defence also.
So its true that these people were ignored military strengthening, just like any other congress government. We all were fooled by this government, i doubt pakistan too aware of it thats why they tried to bomb us on feb 27.

Probably they knows now that we have changed our mindset to build concrete military, these along with the fear of possible fall of Pakistan as a Chinese colony forced Grn Bajwa to speak like this.
Pakistan is talking of peace only because of its Incoming economic doom

That is one of the reason.

Lot of changes has happened since recent indo china standoff. Every day cross border firing is stopped, now this love letter. I seriously suspecting china's main motive behind the recent standoff is to secure Pakistan's territory integrity.

I am not saying that start a war or go for the kill. But cut off all types of relationship with this parasite state.

The only relationship should be like that of a mirror. Tit for tat.

Lot of changes has happened since recent indo china standoff. Every day cross border firing is stopped, now this love letter. I seriously suspecting china's main motive behind the recent standoff is to secure Pakistan's territory integrity.
Doubt so , it must be more or less to do with US. Current administration in US are great pakistan lovers and they want peace with talis, they must be pulling the strings. Frankly china wouldnt give a sh*** bcos more the pakistan becomes weak easier for them to control.

Modi's Cord-ial relations is not a good omen for paxtan ... the Cord is more like a noose