LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Despite that sir it is the first time that PM of Pakistan has blamed India for a terrorist attack that too in the national assembly. We could not simply ignore this fact.

Its a ploy to get India to talk again. Imran Khan has pardon my language done EVERYTHING short of a striptease to get Modi's attention. Modi has been ghosting him for months but Imran refuses to take a hint.

The other angle is the FATF hearing. Pakistan is teetering on the edge (cliched I know) and it could really use some help on the FATF front so this lame attempt helps.

Expect a low level staffer in MEA to issue a rebuttal and that will be it.

Reactions: Aurora
That is exactly why it is serious. There is no doubt that it was a false flag operation. But the question is for what??? If we go by the argument of diversion tactics then too it falls short because Pakistanis are used to such attacks hence it won't divert much of their attention. Unless of course it is made bigger by following actions of Pakistani establishment......

To defame baloch freedom and show their importance in the region. No one is giving damn about Pakistan. Because two elephants are on clash then piddis are already shadowed away.

Reactions: AbRaj and Aurora
Pakistan moves 20,000 soldiers to Gilgit-Baltistan LoC
July 01, 2020
China-Pakistan together in Gilgit-Baltistan, India may face battle in two and half fronts

China-Pakistan together in Gilgit-Baltistan, India may face battle in two and half fronts
NEW DELHI: Pakistan has moved two divisions of troops along the LoC in occupied Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan and Chinese officials are holding talks with cadres of terrorist outfit Al Badr to incite violence in J&K, as per intelligence inputs, indicating clearer signs of a China-Pakistan collaboration on the border.

Pakistan has moved almost 20,000 additional soldiers to LoC to match Chinese deployments on the LAC in the east. The level of troops Pakistan has deployed is more than what it did after the Balakot air strikes. Pakistani radars are believed to be fully activated all along the region too.

The simultaneous build up on the Pakistan and China borders and efforts to incite terrorism in Kashmir has brought the possibility of a two-front war and fighting terrorists in Kashmir, the worst case scenario strategic experts fear, closer to reality.

Sources said there have been a series of meetings between Chinese and Pakistani officials in recent weeks, followed by amassing of troops in Gilgit-Baltistan, the area that adjoins Ladakh on the north. The buildup comes at a time when thousands of Chinese soldiers have been aggressively deployed along LAC in eastern Ladakh, apart from intrusions at several points that has led to a tense standoff.

A build up in Gilgit-Baltistan would require additional responsibility for the Indian Army that has deployed a credible force in eastern Ladakh to counter China. After the bifurcation of J&K , Gilgit-Baltistan is part of the Union Territory of Ladakh, but occupied by Pakistan. The area adjoins Kargil-Drass where India fought a war to evacuate Pakistani intruders in 1999.

According to intelligence reports, Chinese officials have undertaken meetings with cadres of the Al Badr, a Pakistan-based terror group that has a history of wreaking violence in Kashmir. “The assessment is that China may provide support to revive the organization. This is among the signs we have received that indicate Pakistan and China are collaborating on the ground,” sources said.

Earlier this month, J&K Police DG Dilbag Singh had said there were signs that the Al Badr, decimated long ago, was being revived for operations. These signs of collaboration are worrying as tensions continue on LAC, with talks failing to make any headway and PLA increasing concentration across eastern Ladakh, apart from Arunachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Sikkim.

As first reported by ET, India has been keeping an eye on airbases in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir after a Chinese refueller aircraft landed in Skardu earlier this week. Chinese air activity has increased opposite eastern Ladakh, raising the possibility of PLA Air Force (PLAAF) using airbases in Gilgit-Baltistan. Limited activity is being observed at the Skardu airbase where an IL 78 tanker of the Chinese air force landed earlier in the month.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: The Economic Times
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had predicted it long long back when Bajwa got extension. I think it was onsomeother thread but I did write exactly this about PA.

I actually wanted to take this post down. I had pasted it since a retd. Brigadier was putting this on twitter. But a deep dive showed the source was dubious. Whats more there is no Gen. AJaj Chowdhury in the list of serving Pak Gens.

I actually wanted to take this post down. I had pasted it since a retd. Brigadier was putting this on twitter. But a deep dive showed the source was dubious. Whats more there is no Gen. AJaj Chowdhury in the list of serving Pak Gens.
Lt. Gen Ijaz Choudhary is in charge of defense production. He is a retd Gen. Spelling mistakes in the tweet. One such Maj. gen was recently promoted to be Lt. Gen also.

• Informative
Reactions: madrao99

These things are monitored silently by international authorities as well, and comes under strict bio weapon proliferation, which both China and Pakistan known to have broken multiple times.

I made a post few months back, and I am sure it's a norm these days to follow strict protocols and also have defence capabilities.
The covid 19 cases in J&K is gone up to 700+

SF and RR should stay away from the civilian areas and must be given NBC Suit Mk V immediately to docs and quarantine teams attached to the team. In case they go to cities, After every operation they should be asked to take bath. The Vehicles must be disinfected along the weaponry.

Ammo dumps and water storing facilities should be under 24x7 strict watch and UV/disinfectant must be sprayed before hand as precaution.

Entry into mess kitchen and other services should be immediately tightened.

I am sure all of the above has already been implemented.

Families should be kept at distance and shouldn't be allowed to move out from an enclosed area.

Frequent checks for fever should become a norm.

All forward posts should be given UV bulbs/torches to disinfect their water supply and ammo before before use with precaution.

Segregation of all units should begin to minimize the spread.

I am sure Americans in Afg have started doing all that as well, They have been training for such situations since cold war. For exmaple they created BSL-3 and BSL-4 level facilities and isolation chambers during cold war for US soldiers.

US standard aeromedical isolation team(AIT) should be created. And Chemical corps should be put on stand by.

These things are monitored silently by international authorities as well, and comes under strict bio weapon proliferation, which both China and Pakistan known to have broken multiple times.

I made a post few months back, and I am sure it's a norm these days to follow strict protocols and also have defence capabilities.
Tge world knows who is behind covid19. Nobody had acted sofar.

Tge world knows who is behind covid19. Nobody had acted sofar.

World is divided in two blocks already, one pro US and other pro communist China/Russia. Muslims and communists are together and rest are christians and democracies. This alliance has been building past 10 years. Whatever is happening in US and then Quad formation , 5g allocations, economy restructuring is because of covid19.

The things are building up right now, and can anytime manifest into something ugly.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN