Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

We need atleast 150 RAFALES , ie 114 plus 36 , for a permanent clampdown on the Chinese

Obviously we also need More Missiles ,MBRLs and ATAGS , K 9s and M 777

Chinese are cowards , they dont want to DIE for land

If they were really brave , they would have conquered TAIWAN by Now

One more aspect to add this is that PLA used mechanised forces to move in rapidly which relied on good infra on their side. But IA also moved in very rapidly and on 29-30 Aug, gained massive tactical advantage over the PLA mechanised forces thru its Mountain strike force elements who not only dominated PLA forces but rendered their positions undefensible. Next time PLA will have to rely more on regular Mountain infantry to fight in these areas than the Mech forces.

Yep. Matching their deployment took care of DCD, GISF and QBQR.

And then we turned the tables on them with the op in Aug.

So...
funny.jpg

The PLAGF need more training.

While China is this far ahead, I wonder how many Mandarin Tibetan & Uighur Speakers we have in our armed forces particularly the IA & ITBP ( this is just the basics ) apart from our intelligence agencies & TTs or is the China Study Group ( CSG) adjunct to the PM's office the repository of all our collective wisdom on China.

dont worry ppl in Myanmar are already pissed off with them. This will add more fuel to fire. Just waiting for the day their embassy will be thrashed by the native ppl.
Unlikely. If there are inside its with the tacit approval of the Junta. Anyone who tries something at their embassy will be shot.

Unlikely. If there are inside its with the tacit approval of the Junta. Anyone who tries something at their embassy will be shot.
That will make it more worse, already chinese factories have come under attack. Firing to save chinese will make china the number one enemy.

That will make it more worse, already chinese factories have come under attack. Firing to save chinese will make china the number one enemy.

The Junta is a small scale setup with a direct land border. China can keep it propped up for a long time even under pressure. Myanmar is used to sanctions, they wont make an impact to disrupt normal life sufficiently to get people on the streets.

Unless there is a open/discreet effort to counter the situation Myanmar is red for the near future.

The Junta is a small scale setup with a direct land border. China can keep it propped up for a long time even under pressure. Myanmar is used to sanctions, they wont make an impact to disrupt normal life sufficiently to get people on the streets.

Unless there is a open/discreet effort to counter the situation Myanmar is red for the near future.
doubtful, even though myanmar has been under sanctions last 4 years or so ppl lived in a quasi democracy where they still had some sort of rights. That being taken away will cause a lot of resentment , china may still hold sway over the junta but on the ground ppl will be holding grudges.

The Question is How many people the Junta is willing to kill

If there are millions of deaths due to hunger and disease , then it only benefits CHINA , they will walk in and occupy Myanmar

Reactions: Paro
Vacating from P tso North bank and south bank has been the biggest mistake. We had them by their neck and now they are free.

Isn't it obvious that they won't go back from other places where they have gained some advantage when the places they faced disadvantages were vacated? Now I'm wondering what GoI's gameplan is, if they have other ways to turn the screws on them.

Reactions: Paro
Isn't it obvious that they won't go back from other places where they have gained some advantage when the places they faced disadvantages were vacated? Now I'm wondering what GoI's gameplan is, if they have other ways to turn the screws on them.
I ahd told earlier also that withdrawal from P tso was our Shimla moment.

Reactions: Hydra
I had expected the govt to dangle some other carrot to force the Chinese to withdraw completely. If no such carrot exists, then the govt's move was extremely foolish.

I think govt went extra mile to prevent similar situation, or armed conflict at the least, in future by showing good faith because the trajectory we are on, it seems inevitable.