Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

A powerful leadership would have demanded immediate Chinese withdrawal from Depsang and Gogra Hotspring regions, and in north of Pangong tso upto Khurnak fort with the are b/w F8 and Khurnak acting as buffer zone and no Indian withdrawal in South of Pangong tso.
We have caught Chinese by balls and I don't see any reason for an early solution on Chinese terms, we don't have to give them a face saver.
We should not withdraw from Kailash Range till PLA goes back to pre April status in every sector. First In First out should be the principle. We occupied Kailash hills in Aug so we should withdraw from them only in the end.

Reactions: Volcano
We should not withdraw from Kailash Range till PLA goes back to pre April status in every sector. First In First out should be the principle. We occupied Kailash hills in Aug so we should withdraw from them only in the end.
I don't agree sir. We are sitting on our territory then why should we withdraw from it in any case???

I do not accept withdrawal from kailash Hills. It vl be suicidal for us.
http://****/ladakh-border-disengage...-chinese-media-then-another-spin/#more-239808

@vstol Your wish seems to be coming true. The Chinese are expert at hitting the hammer on their own head.

This is how -

Indian and Chinese military are about to implement a border disengagement plan under reciprocal principle, China’s state media claimed in a news report on Friday. The report, published by Global Times, a tabloid of the Chinese Communist Party, also claimed that the disengagement plan requires India to first withdraw its soldiers from the friction points in eastern Ladakh. :D

Quoting anonymous sources, the tabloid said China will consider disengaging its army from the northern side of the Pangong Tso once the Indian army withdraws. :D

“India should first withdraw staff who illegally crossed the line on the southern side of the Pangong Tso Lake, and China will then consider disengaging on the northern side of the lake,”
sources told the tabloid published by the People’s Daily, the ruling Communist Party of China’s official newspaper. :D

yup, irony is now that modi infamously joins china club. If nehru was a ....... repeating the same mistake again ...... is simply peerless. ppl just dont learn from history.
Modi has a bit of an issue imagining himself more influential than he really is. The hold he has over people here distorts his sense of influence. He was counting on personal rapport with both Pakistan and China for some reason and both came crashing down.

I don't agree sir. We are sitting on our territory then why should we withdraw from it in any case???

Because Chinese can make the same argument. China built motorable road till Finger 4 in late 90s and operated it for the last 2 decades. They can claim that territories upto finger 4 is under their control for a long time.

Because Chinese can make the same argument. China built motorable road till Finger 4 in late 90s and operated it for the last 2 decades. They can claim that territories upto finger 4 is under their control for a long time.
Sir, IMO we do not need to guide our actions on the basis of Chinese narrative.

With due respect to you sir, I have been reading your predictions from the past 5 months, You keep on postponing the date but nothing has happened until now. This too will pass.
I never stated that war will happen on a particular day. I have always stated the likelyhood of it based on planetary positions. We all know how things got heated up on LOC.

Basically both the Paxtanis & their iron bros consider Indians as chxtiyas. I can't tell if it's a good thing or not. For every 1971 we pull out there's the whole story of what's been happening since for the past 50 yrs including the various insurgencies they've sponsored, terrorist acts like 26/11 & Kargil they can throw at us. Likewise for every 1962 that China brings up, we can throw 1967 & Doklam. The core problem continues with us either withdrawing or moving forward by inches or content with the status quo.

Reactions: jetray and Paro
Has anyone stood in-front of a civil microwave crowd dispenser prototype wearing a winter jacket? I have multiple times. Nothing happened.

Now imagine wearing high altitude clothing with aluminum heat protection separator stitched and reflective googles.

Has anyone stood in-front of a civil microwave crowd dispenser prototype wearing a winter jacket? I have multiple times. Nothing happened.

Now imagine wearing high altitude clothing with aluminum heat protection separator stitched and reflective googles.
Sometimes I'm disturbed by your posts. You're not exactly what you seem. I mean why exactly would you jump in between the crowds & a microwave emitting device targeting them, with due protection suits or not.