Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

Very famous poem of RaashtraKavi Ram Dhari Singh Dinkar, named Rashmirathi. It is based on Mahabharata.
The above lines mentioned the incidence of Krishna going as a messenger of Pandavas in his bid to last chance of peace. Duryodhan declined the offer and tried to imprison Lord Krishna. He showed his Viratavtar and then before returning he said all this to Duryodhan. It basically says you disregarded our offer of peace and friendship now prepare for a great war.

We need to open up the defence sector to private sector completely and give them a level playing field and cut down most of these PSU's which are completely useless, unable to absorb TOT, substandard manufacturing, the fact that IA was tranporting Bofors(a 20 year old tech) to LAC tells you everything about our "preparedness", Modi era will be remembered as a era of lost opportunities, only good at media management.

Talks failed , Conflict is likely

How many of you know this poem
This poem is my all time favorite ,I have it by heart.

I don't know what the Chinese want ,do ever global perception matters to them or not?
They are picking fight with anybody and everybody .for me it looks like they want to calibrate our actions ranging from our relationship with USA ,Japan etc to all the way to Pakistan.

One logistics agreement with Japan after signing with Australia coupled with recognizing Taiwan will surely hurt their ego.then we can gauge to which extent they can go.it will also help us in fine-tuning our response on lac .

Itna sannata qyon hai bhai government ke taraf se...Any news...? I hope GOI just issues a statement saying operations are on to expel the intruders...

I don't know what the Chinese want ,do ever global perception matters to them or not?
They are picking fight with anybody and everybody .for me it looks like they want to calibrate our actions ranging from our relationship with USA ,Japan etc to all the way to Pakistan.

One logistics agreement with Japan after signing with Australia coupled with recognizing Taiwan will surely hurt their ego.then we can gauge to which extent they can go.it will also help us in fine-tuning our response on lac .

What I think, it's Xi who wants to speak to Modi regarding the agreements and other trade stuff and Modi is in no mood to speak to Xi. Hence pressure tactics. The standoff will go bit longer bu there won't be any escalation. But there are people who want escalation.

They would take off from lower elevation bases. We got those CBU 105 10 years ago
Jaguar is currently the most accurate during bombing mission when comes to gravity bomb, even much more accurate than mirage 2k. Still Jaguars didn't take part in single bombing mission in Kargil war, as of now no information regarding Jag's capability on high altitude bombing mission available in public domain. So i highly doubtful on jags delivering any payload on heights of Ladakh. We may end up with Mirage 2k again for normal bombing missions or Smerch,Smerch do have capabilities similar to GBU 105 ( Don't bring Rafale here, IAF not gonna use any Rafale in nearby future in anynof the conflict with China/Pakistan)

I think veteran members like @vstol Jockey can shed some light on it.

Its quite a famous poem, "Krishan ki chetawani".

Yes Sir I know this poem

I was just curious to see whether it is known to the new and young generation
But there are people who want escalation.

We will have to pick and choose the time and place where we must start pushing them back.

What will happen if they keep.staying.there till winter
But there are people who want escalation.

We will have to pick and choose the time and place where we must start pushing them back.

What will happen if they keep.staying.there till winter

Jaguar is currently the most accurate during bombing mission when comes to gravity bomb, even much more accurate than mirage 2k. Still Jaguars didn't take part in single bombing mission in Kargil war, as of now no information regarding Jag's capability on high altitude bombing mission available in public domain. So i highly doubtful on jags delivering any payload on heights of Ladakh. We may end up with Mirage 2k again for normal bombing missions or Smerch,Smerch do have capabilities similar to GBU 105 ( Don't bring Rafale here, IAF not gonna use any Rafale in nearby future in anynof the conflict with China/Pakistan)

I think veteran members like @vstol Jockey can shed some light on it.
Jags did fly in Kargil war. Do you remember that incident in which Nawaz Shariff and Mushy were locked on by Jags. But they were used in very very limited role as they were kept ready for other missions if the war had gone across the IB.

No, they are invading us for salt water.
Hamara namak chahiye unhe. I volunteer

B87785BB-D269-494E-BE9C-BBE4628C4077.jpeg

Lol, Chinese are deploying light tanks against our T72s and T90s. I wonder how long it would take for our tanks to turn Chinese armour into hot metal.
shield doesn’t fight with shield but with sword and vice versa.
ie tanks fight with ATGMs not with another tank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vicky
Jags did fly in Kargil war. Do you remember that incident in which Nawaz Shariff and Mushy were locked on by Jags. But they were used in very very limited role as they were kept ready for other missions if the war had gone across the IB.
If my memory is correct that readiness is for a possible bombing missions deep inside Pakistan,that too after parliament attack. In Kargil do we have used in any bombing mission?

Wait a sec... Are you suggesting China want to settle people in Laddakh?

Why will anyone in China want to migrate to Laddakh? its not as if Chinese are running out of space?

Laddakh is as remote as it gets. Heck its even too far from eastern flank of China where all the industry is located.
Why will anyone want to migrate and live in a desert like Tibet? They have over a billion Hans. They settle them in countries like Australia and England and even on artificial islands in South China sea. A few 100 Hans living in Ladakh is enough to give legitimacy to Han claims. They use their population as a geopolitical weapon we can't even use our excess biharis and UP bhaiyas to change demographics in Kashmir and Kerela....