Kashmir : Counter Terror Operation Updates and Discussions

You can't go for a full-scale war where you are not going to occupy a trash land that doesn't produce anything and the people are religious scum. We can take these blows. We are on the right track to keep Pakistan busy in its own backyard. You have to have patience to achieve your objective. Yes, we can again strike at the terror camps. I prefer to use the existing method and make the country more measurable in terms of finance and the development of its people. You should use your voting rights to remove Modi if you don't like him in the next election.
Stop talking like fool I am just asking to carry out preemptive strikes like we used to do earlier. Show me a single tweet where bhadwa modi is condemning the sacrifice instead he is enjoying party. Betichod why he is imposing this one sided ceasefire.

Gand me daal lo madarchod ceasefire.

Lo ji porkis are firing from their posts , sending terrorist's but still we are following this one sided ceasefire.
Can't believe porkis are literally violating ceasefire and we are not replying back .Height of shamelessness and inaction by govt, no surprise porkis have become emboldened. It reminds me of upa era where soldiers had to take permission from PMO/MOD to return fire.

How low this bhadwa modi will fall.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Shaktimaan
war of attrition and asymmetric war will continue between India and Pakistan, need not to push very hard, India needs to touch 5 trillion and then hit tangos hard in topographically limited possible way use of navy is now imminent due to drone strike from seas.

From « theafghandigest » on substackdotcom 24/12:

KASHMIR TERROR ATTACK ON INDIAN ARMY IMPLICATES TALIBAN – A spokesman for the Indian Armed Forces said that the Lashkar-e-Taiba terror group carried out the recent deadly attack in Jammu Kashmir. Documents reportedly recovered from those killed in Kashmir indicated that some of the group had received training in Nangarhar, Afghanistan. No date for the training was given but there have been rumors that the Taliban established a training group called ‘PANIPAT’ in Nangarhar which used a subtitle in its internal WhatsApp group titled “Battle of India”. The reference may refer to the Third Battle of Panipat in 1761 when an Afghan army fought against the Maratha Confederacy and won a victory and reputedly slaughtered as many as 40,000 prisoners the day after the fighting concluded. If the Indian revelations prove to be true, it could call into question the Taliban’s repeated pledges to not ‘export terrorism’. There are also rumors that US-made weaponry was used in the attack but these have yet to be corroborated.

war of attrition and asymmetric war will continue between India and Pakistan, need not to push very hard, India needs to touch 5 trillion and then hit tangos hard in topographically limited possible way use of navy is now imminent due to drone strike from seas.
No, more like hit 7/8 trillion by the end of the decade and seal the deal once and for all. We're already ahead. Just need to push the advantage further.

Reactions: screambowl
There are also rumors that US-made weaponry was used in the attack but these have yet to be corroborated.
We're already ahead. Just need to push the advantage further.

In the past 2 years their(Pakistanis) tactics have evolved further with more pin pointed strikes in Kashmir. Pakistan has studied the Ukraine war well.

Rashtriya Rifles for CI ops can't be deployed in such situations any more.