Kashmir : An Illusive Solution

Manmohan_MMY

Premiera
Nov 30, 2017
Space Time
Mehbooba Mufti Orders Withdrawal Of Stone-Pelting Cases Against 4,327 Youth

Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti today ordered the withdrawal of cases of stone-pelting against 4,327 youths.

This follows the recommendation of a high-powered committee headed by Director General of Police (DGP) SP Vaid which submitted its report to her today, an official spokesman said.

"Today's decision marks the revival of process of withdrawal of cases started by Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti last year immediately after taking over," he said.

Ms Mufti had initiated a process of review of cases against youths from 2008 to 2014 and in the first instance 104 cases involving 634 youths were withdrawn within two months of her assuming power, the official said.

The process got disrupted due to the continued violence and unrest for later part of the last year, he added.

Ms Mufti ordered the withdrawal of cases of stone-pelting against 4,327 youths in 744 cases, he said.

"With this, the total number of cases withdrawn so far on the directions of the chief minister has gone to 848 and the persons benefiting out of these withdrawals stands at 4,957," the spokesman said.

The chief minister had earlier committed the withdrawal of cases against youth not found involved in heinous crimes.

Ms Mufti had recently directed review of cases from 2015 till date and decision on the same would be taken on the receipt of report by the high-powered committee, the spokesman said.

The withdrawal of cases against these youths was a major demand from various sections of the society in the state.

"The chief minister described today's decision as a ray of hope for these young boys and their families terming it as an opportunity for them to rebuild their lives," he said.

She hoped that the decision would help in creating a "positive and conciliatory atmosphere in the state where the youth would be able to build their lives in a more constructive and positive way".

Source : https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/jam...al-of-stone-pelting-cases-against-4-3-1781588

Is the solution illusive or elusive? The choice of word here is rather important.
Well the reason I chose this word was because whatever solution the people and the political leadership has been dreaming of is nothing more than a deception or a misbelif they are having. The article 370 gives Kashmir an autonomous way of doing things which has actually acted against the development and its total integration with the Indian democracy and the Indian populous

Well the reason I chose this word was because whatever solution the people and the political leadership has been dreaming of is nothing more than a deception or a misbelif they are having. The article 370 gives Kashmir an autonomous way of doing things which has actually acted against the development and its total integration with the Indian democracy and the Indian populous

You mean to say that the leadership wishes to deceive the people by presenting an illusion as a solution. What purpose would that achieve in reality?

You mean to say that the leadership wishes to deceive the people by presenting an illusion as a solution. What purpose would that achieve in reality?
I never said that the leadership is deceiving the people, what are said was that the leadership is an illusion since the Independence as to the solution of the Kashmir problem it is not about giving them autonomous rights under article 370 instead integrating them with the Indian population

I never said that the leadership is deceiving the people, what are said was that the leadership is an illusion since the Independence as to the solution of the Kashmir problem it is not about giving them autonomous rights under article 370 instead integrating them with the Indian population

So your real issue is Article 370 itself, including whether it is possible to integrate the Kashmiris with the Indian population or not while it remains in force?

So your real issue is Article 370 itself, including whether it is possible to integrate the Kashmiris with the Indian population or not while it remains in force?
If you're asking for my opinion I would clearly say or rather I really believe that as long as article 370 is in force in Kashmir the integration of the Kashmiri populace with the rest of the Indian population is not possible

If you're asking for my opinion I would clearly say or rather I really believe that as long as article 370 is in force in Kashmir the integration of the Kashmiri populace with the rest of the Indian population is not possible

If enough people share your opinion, then surely there can be found a legal way to repeal Article 370.

The solution to Kashmir problem does not lie in India, it lies in Pakistan. Junagarh was the reason which resulted in invasion of Neutral J&K even though Pakistan had also signed a Stand still Agreement with J&K just like India. The solution will also come from same part of India. Invade Pakistan or forget POK.

The solution to Kashmir problem does not lie in India, it lies in Pakistan. Junagarh was the reason which resulted in invasion of Neutral J&K even though Pakistan had also signed a Stand still Agreement with J&K just like India. The solution will also come from same part of India. Invade Pakistan or forget POK.
How about split Pakistan and then take over PoK ?

How about split Pakistan and then take over PoK ?
That is what my suggestion has been till date. But in Pakistan Punjabi Military runs the show. Unless yu humiliate them and threaten the survival of Punjab itself, They will not come to senses. I had posted many times on another forum that the decision to launch nukes on India will require a Pak Army general who is completely out of his mind because our retaliation will be to wipe out complete Pakistan and in That mainly Pak Punjab. Baluchistan has just about a population of less than two crores, Sindh is just about six cores rest all are those who shud not exist on earth. The Dissolving of durand line and giving away those areas back to Afghanistan will reduce the problems for us when we unify India again after wiping out these Pak Punjab Sunnis amounting to nearly 12 crores.

Yeah kuch jyada hi ho gaya ?
You tell me the solution? Power flows thru the barrel of a gun. As long as Pak Army is in control of Pakistan, it will never disintegrate. They will kill any number of their people to retain power in Pakistan. If you have anyother opinion let us hear it?

You tell me the solution? Power flows thru the barrel of a gun. As long as Pak Army is in control of Pakistan, it will never disintegrate. They will kill any number of their people to retain power in Pakistan. If you have anyother opinion let us hear it?

lets start with removing article 370, and wait for an opportune moment to take back PoK, overtly or covertly

lets start with removing article 370, and wait for an opportune moment to take back PoK, overtly or covertly
I can guarantee you that without taking back POK, we can't remove 370. Do you even know why it is so and why retaking POK is a must to remove 370? Let me hear your views first.

kashmir has become the very iliad of Indian sub-continent. First we need to change its demographically and educate their people with real education rather then religious education and only after that we can solve any problem related to it.