Kargil Conflict : Discussions

Keep waiting , Americans will never leave and even if they leave nothings gonna change , there were no Americans even in prior to 2001 , you are talking as if Americans leaving gonna change anything
Do you really think that nothing will change? Attacks on our border will stop after some time.

I know but after late vajpayee, Musharraf handled manmohan Singh.i don't wanted to talk about late vajpayee here .
Vajpayee would have really solved the Kashmir problem, had it not been for Mushy. It seems in Pakistan, there is a race to claim the credits for solving the Kashmir problem and so whoever is close to the solution is sent to jail or removed.

U better keep it and dont mistake Indias patience as Indias weekness
I don't want to fight with you but it's in our heart which means we will always behave like an enemy.you should better pray for peace.this time,no repeat of past history.a bigger country means more weak points.we have this thing in our heart.

I don't want to fight with you but it's in our heart which means we will always behave like an enemy.you should better pray for peace.this time,no repeat of past history.a bigger country means more weak points.we have this thing in our heart.

This Obsession with India and Kashmir
Will Give you Nothing

20 years ago ,you lost in Kargil

Today you lose daily on LOC

20 years from now , you would still be loosing to India

@Mods, its off topic. Please move it to relevent thread.
@Arsalan123, one of the biggest exports of Pakistan to India was your high quality and cheap cement. We used that to build our Metros and our homes. Yes you read it correct-Our Homes. Ghar kee chhat kay nichey generations paida hoti hain aur koi bhi aadmi apnay ghar par ghatiya cement say bani chhat nahin dalta.
We do not import cement from China as we found it to be of far inferior quality. Can you please explain to me why Pakistan is using that third rate cement in CPEC when you produce better cement? The bridges constructed on CPEC with Chinese cement are destroyed within 6-7 months while Indian Metros built with your cement are still doing great service for us even after over a decade? The family of my wife came from a village in Rawalpindi. When I have fights with her, I always call her a Pakistani blood. And that helps me win the arguement. Do something and do not sell your land, your daughters and your zameer to chinese. We are one people and things can be resolved as per Lahore Agreement of 1999. Do you know what was the solution to Kasmir problem?
It was to declare LOC as defacto border with armies of both nations withdrawing 30kms from the LOC just like the settled international border between two nations. Kashmir under each nation was to be administered with full freedom of movement for kashmiris without visa and passport and only a residency permit. Multiple entry points all across LOC and IB were to be opened to allow for free travel of people of two nations.
All covert actions between the two nations were to cease and both nations were not supposed to allow anyone to use eachothers territory for actions against eachothers territory. There was supposed to be a joint action group to resolve any issue which cropped up due to rogue elements in both countries and support for each nation to prosecute such offenders. It also included an extradition treaty and a No-War Pact between two nations.
But Mushy did what he had to do. he *censored*ed it up and went into kargil. You may be shocked to know that when Late Vajpayee went to Minar-e-Pakistan and paid his respects, A PM of RSS accepted Pakistan as a nation and bowed to it and its citizens in respect. This line of solving the Kashmir problem was known to Mushy. But he wanted to be the man who solved the problem and toplled Nawaz.
Do you know why Nawaz is in jail today? Modi revived the same plan when he came to power and used a common friend called Jindal to reach out to Nawaz. Your military did not like it. The impromptu stopover of Modi from Afghanistan in Pakistan to attend the marriage in Nawaz family was not impromptu but planned well in advance. What did we get in return? Pathankot planned by your army.

@Arsalan123, one of the biggest exports of Pakistan to India was your high quality and cheap cement. We used that to build our Metros and our homes. Yes you read it correct-Our Homes. Ghar kee chhat kay nichey generations paida hoti hain aur koi bhi aadmi apnay ghar par ghatiya cement say bani chhat nahin dalta.
We do not import cement from China as we found it to be of far inferior quality. Can you please explain to me why Pakistan is using that third rate cement in CPEC when you produce better cement? The bridges constructed on CPEC with Chinese cement are destroyed within 6-7 months while Indian Metros built with your cement are still doing great service for us even after over a decade? The family of my wife came from a village in Rawalpindi. When I have fights with her, I always call her a Pakistani blood. And that helps me win the arguement. Do something and do not sell your land, your daughters and your zameer to chinese. We are one people and things can be resolved as per Lahore Agreement of 1999. Do you know what was the solution to Kasmir problem?
It was to declare LOC as defacto border with armies of both nations withdrawing 30kms from the LOC just like the settled international border between two nations. Kashmir under each nation was to be administered with full freedom of movement for kashmiris without visa and passport and only a residency permit. Multiple entry points all across LOC and IB were to be opened to allow for free travel of people of two nations.
All covert actions between the two nations were to cease and both nations were not supposed to allow anyone to use eachothers territory for actions against eachothers territory. There was supposed to be a joint action group to resolve any issue which cropped up due to rogue elements in both countries and support for each nation to prosecute such offenders. It also included an extradition treaty and a No-War Pact between two nations.
But Mushy did what he had to do. he *censored*ed it up and went into kargil. You may be shocked to know that when Late Vajpayee went to Minar-e-Pakistan and paid his respects, A PM of RSS accepted Pakistan as a nation and bowed to it and its citizens in respect. This line of solving the Kashmir problem was known to Mushy. But he wanted to be the man who solved the problem and toplled Nawaz.
Do you know why Nawaz is in jail today? Modi revived the same plan when he came to power and used a common friend called Jindal to reach out to Nawaz. Your military did not like it. The impromptu stopover of Modi from Afghanistan in Pakistan to attend the marriage in Nawaz family was not impromptu but planned well in advance. What did we get in return? Pathankot planned by your army.

The problem with Pakistan army is in their mind, not in their stomach. The solution is a tight slap that they'll remember for generations or get destroyed by it. I dont know why it is nt obvious??

How can you call them for peace accord?? Muslims are treacherous. We cannot keep making this mistake.

The problem with Pakistan army is in their mind, not in their stomach. The solution is a tight slap that they'll remember for generations or get destroyed by it. I dont know why it is nt obvious??

How can you call them for peace accord?? Muslims are treacherous. We cannot keep making this mistake.
And india has to stay in constant state of crisis or the lazy aas system will ignore the concept defense forever.

And india has to stay in constant state of crisis or the lazy aas system will ignore the concept defense forever.

Yes. And so much money spend on defence and all. All waste. I want this over. I think every citizen wants it over. No more peace bullshit.

The best part is that they have exposed their intentions themselves.
Ab yachana nahin Yudh hoga, Dharm yudh hoga.

The best part is that they have exposed their intentions themselves.
Ab yachana nahin Yudh hoga, Dharm yudh hoga.

They have exposed this intention every chance they got, but our PMs preferred to play ostrich (because of gandhism). No more hoodwinking. War only now.

When I saw Modi hugging Nawaz, I thought it was only a gesture to keep the pakistanis confused and buy some time for us to prepare army and all after congress weakened it. Never thought it was genuine like you say (makes me wonder if the right wing is actually the right wing and we need a new 'proper' right wing who does the needful instead of becoming all noble, following Sri Krishnas advice instead of becoming Sri Ram).

No we dont want peace with PAKISTAN , Pakistan has more fault lines than India , history always repeats itself , same generals that surrendered in 71 as soldiers , rule you now , better keep it in mind

No sir , We shouldn't crave for peace with those whose reason for formation was hatred for India.
"Aman ki Asha" is "Aman ka Tamasha".
Their obsession with Kashmir bleeds us but it bleeds them more. Look at their situation , 58% literacy , 50% families with food shortage , less than 3% growth rate , a nation formed 24 years after them has moved ahead.
We need to be Kautilya and not Gandhi and strike when the iron is hot.
I know this fight actually entertains the whole world , actually the whole world wants us to keep fighting to stop rise of Asia.
Whole west is united but Asia is grossly fractured
Sir they still suffer from humiliation of 71 and all these Bajwas , Ghafoors fought in those wars.
Unless Pakistan moves on from 1971 and they are ruled by generals not suffered humiliation in 71 , Peace wont come

• Agree
Reactions: vingensys
Somewhere inside you heart,you still fear mushi.ask your government officials during mushi time.they will not allow you to even enter in their house if you say Mushi.this is fear.

Everyone fears a rabid dog, whats different here? Even Pakistan dont want his rabid anymore.