Karachi Stock Exchange under attack

suryakiran

Team StratFront
Dec 1, 2017
Bangalore
Karachi Stock Exchange seems to have been attacked by gunmen. Casualties are being reported. Update is awaited.

I guess, this was the false flag operation IK Niazi was talking about. At least he was open and honest that false flag is going to happen.

Reactions: Nikhil and jetray
Karachi Stock Exchange seems to have been attacked by gunmen. Casualties are being reported. Update is awaited.

I guess, this was the false flag operation IK Niazi was talking about. At least he was open and honest that false flag is going to happen.
Looking at the tweets on twitter seems two attackers were killed near the gate itself. Which raises a lot of doubts on whether terrorists were so stupid that they cant get past security at a civilian establishment or security forces were laying in wait for them. Guess now they will round up few scape goats charge them as anti-nationals and jail them. Seems usual kind of playbook to put ppl behind bars.

Lets see & wait for more info to emerge out.
Two of the attackers killed near the gate.

Most probably done by their own security forces to gain sympathy. Coming close on the heels of their being kept in the grey list.

IK Niazi was right. False flags like this will keep happening. Their army which masquerades as saviours of Pakistan, is responsible for killing more Pakistanis than Indians.

With their state now from an economic perspective, what are 50 lives to the lives of millions of Pakistanis. Stage a false flag, blame India. Cannot put it past them to execute something like this to get the sympathy of the world.

Most worthless place in Pakistan. KSE.
If I’m not wrong it has been bought by Chinese recently.

Certainly a genuine terror attack to halt the whole “Pakistani Economy”.
@safriz who were the attackers and what’s their motive to attack such place ?
@Arsalan123 did anyone of them managed to shoot straight?

• Haha
Reactions: jetray
Most worthless place in Pakistan. KSE.
If I’m not wrong it has been bought by Chinese recently.

Certainly a genuine terror attack to halt the whole “Pakistani Economy”.
@safriz who were the attackers and what’s their motive to attack such place ?
@Arsalan123 did anyone of them managed to shoot straight?
Stock trading has hurt Pakistan economy or any economy.
In UK even sewage water is traded in stock exchange and drinking water and electricity while it's being used.
That ratchets up the prices of such basic necessities such as water supply and sewage.
The flashy profits gained by traders comes from the pockets of average people.

Stock exchange is beneficial only in restricted mode, and original purpose. Such as buying and selling of shares of certain types of companies.