Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

@Arsalan123, It appears that you are not a person from armed forces otherwise you will never believe the theory that you knew that GOC-IN-C was in the area and you used bombs with fuses removed.
There is an unwritten rule between two forces not to target senior officers even thru covert actions. Anyone doing so will be raising the bar on escalation with disastrous consequences. We have never targeted your senior officers. We provided intelligence to you about the attempt on the life of Mushy. This has been widely acknowledged in Pakistan. Your loss of a Brigadier at Athmuqam was due to accidental fire. We targeted your APC and your guy was in it was not known to us. Have you ever wondered why there is never a shelling or CFV when your senior officers/politicians visit forward POSTS or our senior officers/politicians visit forward posts? It is because of this unwritten rule. If you claim that you delibrately targeted the Brig HQ as you wanted to target our GOC-IN-C, I can assure you, by now, we would have killed some of your corps commanders in their houses.
I told you earlier I am not from armed forces or I don't represent them.what I was trying to say above is that we intentionally allowed your important person to leave and dropped bombs in empty fields.we never wanted to Target important personality.this is why India didn't attack pakistan in feb 28 because Target wasn't your compound.

I take away one lesson from Pakistan's claim of shooting down su30 whilst India hiding it.

They emphasize on India hiding su30 loss is because they are taking a situation and extrapolating it from their thinking process.

In other words, Pakistan believes India hid su30 loss because they would have done the same in first place. It's an estimation of situation from their point of view, legacy of not accepting dead soldiers.

P.S: I once met a Pakistani overseas and first question out of his mouth was did you marry a "white/Caucasian" woman? I said I was on work permit and he wasn't remotely aware of that visa category.

This is the thing we need to get rid off , they sent suicide bombers and what we do?this
Exactly... Our Prithwiraj syndrome at the last moment , to pardon, to forget and fogive , to be a statesman like moral nation has *ed up our nation. I really wish our leaders forget gandhi while dealing in some of these strategic sectors and be like Kautilya. Realpolitik rules.. Indians dont get it. And as long as we dont, we are bound to repeat history as Santayana said

Somewhere inside you heart,you still fear mushi.ask your government officials during mushi time.they will not allow you to even enter in their house if you say Mushi.this is fear.
But didn't Commando Musharraf ran away from Pakistan? Who was in power that time? Let me guess, was it a civilian? Was he previously removed in martial law? Was he and his daughter hounded by your army?

That super commando is so scared of Nawaz Sharif and you want me to believe that somehow he can scare Indian PM ;)

Try scaring your former PM first.

It's a continuous process, they are doing it from quite sometime. NDS, Special forces raids are killing Taliban in good numbers from long now but increase in airstrikes is new, they are pretty effective too unlike in past.

Reactions: Bali78 and Gautam
Oh sh*t got real :

1564413934920.png

1564413966439.png

One guy "sthf" from Other Forum. :

"Gazwa e Cheen as prophesied in Hadiths will now be enacted.

9th generation warfare will begin wherein Mard-e-momin on white horses backed by roohani taqatein will defeat Mard-e-chowmein.

Inshallah! Borders of ancient Pakistan will stretch from Spain and Bulgaria in the West to Mongolia and Taiwan in the East.

Radio Pakistan Beijing will play out songs from Hasina Atimbum"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh sh*t got real :

View attachment 8598

View attachment 8599

One guy "sthf" from Other Forum. :

"Gazwa e Cheen as prophesied in Hadiths will now be enacted.

9th generation warfare will begin wherein Mard-e-momin on white horses backed by roohani taqatein will defeat Mard-e-chowmein.

Inshallah! Borders of ancient Pakistan will stretch from Spain and Bulgaria in the West to Mongolia and Taiwan in the East.

Radio Pakistan Beijing will play out songs from Hasina Atimbum"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Zaid Hamid will get cheeno kodes now

What these Fools ie PAF have done is opened the Gates of Hell for Themselves

If they had released their Stand off H 4s , like we fired the Spice 2000, it was acceptable

By Firing Amraam from well inside their border on our plane on our Side And which was on patrolling duty , they have done IAF
A Huge favour

Not only will we Accumulate the Best Air to Air missiles ,All our Training and Tactics will be Centred around this Act of PAF

Look First Shoot First will become the First Rule of Conflict

Secondly the Su 30 upgradation will be fast tracked along with more AWACS

More Rafales with Meteor are a Certainity

Just as the Pre emptive attacks on IAF bases in 1965 is still Written about
This Firing of Amraam will be Remembered
For a Very long time

They have themselves created a No Fly Zone
No wonder they started crying and asking India to remove fighters from forward bases. We should return the favor next time any such incident happens. Our patience & constraint is seen as weakness by them.