Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

As I said He is too busy watching movies and dramas to think about anything else.
@safriz will you still blame me for pointing out an unusual obsession of your WEA IKN for movies, dramas and Bollywood ?

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Oh BTW have a look at this pious degenerate harassing girls in the name of prank. https://youtube.com/channel/UCgA0q34Fc8h3FzaQMZNgNSA
Entire channel is filled with sexual harassment videos and has more than million fan followers almost entirely made up of pious people for Punjab
And although YT has later deleted most of the videos, there are many still there

There’s nothing funny about these videos. The MC is using the cover of modesty and religion for harassment and improperly touching the young girls going to college and performing daily choir.
Humari city hoti to chuttar lal kar dete MC ka. But since it’s RE Podeena, the pious people are cheering with joy and asking to do much more than just touching and harassing
And what’s hilarious is blatant duplicity of Pakistanis. Those cheering for the same act till a week ago, started condemning that MC after the video got viral internationally and foreigners started criticizing it.
@safriz

Last edited:
After capturing Afghanistan taliban focus will turn towards durand line. Destabilized Afghanistan will burn Pakistan.
We are certainly going to have more entertainment in coming years. Problem with idiots is that they dont learn from history, historically pakistan has been ravaged from the west for hundreds of years and the trend will continue.

A good deal of the love has to do with the fact that in the eyes of the international community , Paxtan is synonymous with terrorism.

During WW-2 , it used to be said by the Allies - the only good German is a dead German . While the Pakistanis haven't yet acquired such an exalted status , the way they're continuing , that day doesn't seem far off . In the meanwhile , a good Paxtani is a deported Paxtani.

There's never been a better time to be a Paxtani . What say , maamu ? @safriz

A good deal of the love has to do with the fact that in the eyes of the international community , Paxtan is synonymous with terrorism.

During WW-2 , it used to be said by the Allies - the only good German is a dead German . While the Pakistanis haven't yet acquired such an exalted status , the way they're continuing , that day doesn't seem far off . In the meanwhile , a good Paxtani is a deported Paxtani.

There's never been a better time to be a Paxtani . What say , maamu ? @safriz
Yesterday I was watching Iron man 3 and there was an incident of terror bombing by the Mandarin affiliate and when tracked the mastermind was found to be in Phaakeestaan. And then the War Machine aka Iron Patriot says lets bomb the shit outta them. LOL
Here he is making friends in Paakheestaan
@safriz
#TalibanOurSaviours

To be honest , I was under the impression that Paxtan at least had an indigenous motorcycle brand . No matter if the engine & other vital parts were imported. Turns out the market is dominated by 1 Japanese & 2 Chinese rip offs of the Japanese company. I hope the assembly of a few if not all those bikes are done in Paxtan. That's the least I'm expecting Or am I expecting too much here ? @safriz

Last edited:

To be honest , I was under the impression that Paxtan at least had an indigenous motorcycle brand . No matter if the engine & other vital parts were imported. Turns out the market is dominated by 1 Japanese & 2 Chinese rip offs of the Japanese company. I hope the assembly of a few if not all those bikes are done in Paxtan. That's the least I'm expecting Or am I expecting too much here ? @safriz
Oh so sorry we don't meet your expectations 😅😅😅

40k rs for a RX100 is very costly even for Indian standards I think.

40k rs for a RX100 is very costly even for Indian standards I think.
Not an expert on bikes but I'd be surprised if 100 cc bikes aren't available for the same price band here as in Paxtan. If anything it's a bit cheaper over there since they seem to be imported, though I'm not sure about this bit of information.

I hope you realise what this means . The serial numbers of those stickers will be noted & the same would be declared invalid .

In due course , as day follows night you'd see some fauji foundation / politicians / bureaucrats / influential people etc travel on such visas & be deported .

Eventually , media in Paxtan or outside will catch on to it & highlight it .

It's either that or some semi literate ISI low level operative thought nicking such stickers is the equivalent of nicking stamped visas .

It's business as usual in Naya Paxtan .

• Haha
Reactions: AbRaj
As per the reporter Maulana was inside the house at the time of Blast.

In the second half of video you can notice how easy is for a pedophile/bacchabaz, rapist and sexual blackmailer to buyout the paxtan judicial system. That Maulana can be seen humping Pakistani juvenile in the viral video which is believed to be recorded by himself