Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

I have a genuine question , how does it is different from AstraZeneca or Sputnik being licensed produced in india, Or true to their style is it merely pakistani dabba.

I am asking, since I am not too sure about pakistani claim, as they lack bsl3 lab and supporting biotech industry.

I have a genuine question , how does it is different from AstraZeneca or Sputnik being licensed produced in india, Or true to their style is it merely pakistani dabba.

I am asking, since I am not too sure about pakistani claim, as they lack bsl3 lab and supporting biotech industry.

It's quite different..
Apart from all the different Vaccines that are being licensed produced in India like Astra zeneca, Sputnik v, Novovac, etc. We do have 3 truly Indian Vaccines COVAXIN, Covaxin Nasal, zydus cadila, biological E. And the sheer numbers we will be producing which will not only be more than sufficient for ourselves we will also be producing Vaccines for other nations too. And we will also be adding many more BSL3 Laboratories to the already huge numbers we have to ramp up Covaxin production which will touch 12crore Vaccines per month.
Total Vaccines per month India will be producing from August September period will be around 35 crores per month.

That's what makes the difference...

Reactions: vikata
And which civilised country renames it and call Pakistani ?

And production rate is 3 million per month for a population close to 300 million. Not even 2% vaccination as of today.

Nowhere near getting job done !.
Again, that depends on contract.
For example paracetamol is the same chemical compound , but sold with different names.
Intellectual property laws can be complicated and nothing to do with being uncivilised.

Production rate is bound to increase as manufacturing process matures and more cash is injected via sales.
That's normal across pharmaceutical industry , or any industry.

Reactions: Dagger
It's quite different..
Apart from all the different Vaccines that are being licensed produced in India like Astra zeneca, Sputnik v, Novovac, etc. We do have 3 truly Indian Vaccines COVAXIN, Covaxin Nasal, zydus cadila, biological E. And the sheer numbers we will be producing which will not only be more than sufficient for ourselves we will also be producing Vaccines for other nations too. And we will also be adding many more BSL3 Laboratories to the already huge numbers we have to ramp up Covaxin production which will touch 12crore Vaccines per month.
Total Vaccines per month India will be producing from August September period will be around 35 crores per month.

That's what makes the difference...
I was aware about our indigenous vaccine and effort of companies like zydus.

What I was asking was value addition capacity of pakistani industry, and it's difference from AstraZeneca.they claim a lot of thing like 58% share in " Joint"fighter even with complete absense of world class metallurgy, designing and other supporting infrastructure.
Despite all these glaring absence, they always announce successful trial of any products and expect world to believe in.

What I think "a country which is so deficient in pharma that it is almost totally depend on india for its need be it rabies or anyother disease....
It is just a window dressing and is more to do with selling some chooran to their gullible awam".

For example paracetamol is the same chemical compound , but sold with different names.
Intellectual property laws can be complicated and nothing to do with being uncivilised.

Production rate is bound to increase as manufacturing process matures and more cash is injected via sales.
Dear Maamu, vaccine making isn't as simple as formulation of a cough syrup or as simple as mixing a few compounds in a paracetamol as you put it.

There are cell cultures needed which have a gestation period of anywhere from 2-3 weeks to 2-3 months depending on the type. There are various storage & other considerations to be taken into account too.

If one of the world's largest vaccine manufacturers like Serum Institute of India had declared way back in January that in order to reach figures of 100 million + a month they'd require a minimum of 6 months to effect a transition, tum kaunse khet ki mooly ho maamu?

Further, the CEO Adar Poonawalla went on to personally request President Biden in April to relax US laws which not only banned vaccine but also key ingredients which went into it's production so that SII's operations to scale up weren't hampered.

When asked couldn't he source them from China, he responded that not everything could be sourced from China & there were product reliability issues too.

Now, I realise the presence of desis here would've lulled you into thinking you're on ISI sponsored forum which in turn would've led you to believe that you can get away with bluffing w/o referencing your comments but you'd notice there's not much false bravado or trolling as out there. Mind it. You are indeed on a different forum.

Kindly read up more before you embarass yourself further.

Should have named vaccine JF-18, more approximately.

• Haha
Reactions: Nilgiri
Dear Maamu, vaccine making isn't as simple as formulation of a cough syrup or as simple as mixing a few compounds in a paracetamol as you put it.

There are cell cultures needed which have a gestation period of anywhere from 2-3 weeks to 2-3 months depending on the type. There are various storage & other considerations to be taken into account too.

If one of the world's largest vaccine manufacturers like Serum Institute of India had declared way back in January that in order to reach figures of 100 million + a month they'd require a minimum of 6 months to effect a transition, tum kaunse khet ki mooly ho maamu?

Further, the CEO Adar Poonawalla went on to personally request President Biden in April to relax US laws which not only banned vaccine but also key ingredients which went into it's production so that SII's operations to scale up weren't hampered.

When asked couldn't he source them from China, he responded that not everything could be sourced from China & there were product reliability issues too.

Now, I realise the presence of desis here would've lulled you into thinking you're on ISI sponsored forum which in turn would've led you to believe that you can get away with bluffing w/o referencing your comments but you'd notice there's not much false bravado or trolling as out there. Mind it. You are indeed on a different forum.

Kindly read up more before you embarass yourself further.

Please don't diminish the huge Pakistani intellectual contribution and capacity.

Painting boxes is much like painting missiles. It is hard, productive and intellectually engaging work for Abdul.

There is reason the target number is 3 million "produced" per month, thats what the Chinese have said they could spare.

I wonder if basic math can be done by more Abduls to question the time it would take for whole population to get vaxxed with 3 million a month.

Please don't diminish the huge Pakistani intellectual contribution and capacity.

Painting boxes is much like painting missiles. It is hard, productive and intellectually engaging work for Abdul.

There is reason the target number is 3 million "produced" per month, thats what the Chinese have said they could spare.

I wonder if basic math can be done by more Abduls to question the time it would take for whole population to get vaxxed with 3 million a month.
By the time they get to 9 million in 3 months, it'd be time for the 2nd dose & post 3 months it'd be time for booster doses.

I hope you realise what this means. Yes sir, You're right. Barring the fauj, bureaucrats, politicians, Industrialists, waderos, pirs & a few other influential Paxtanis, there's little scope for others to be inoculated.

The rest of the program is going to be much like their polio immunisation drive.

You really don't understand vaccine production. It's not a paracetamol. Ask EU countries, they had multiple 'contracts' in hundreds of millions but couldn't even deliver one third of it which was promised.

Current rate is 1.5 lakh, increasing that to 3 million itself will take five-six months.

Reactions: Amal
You really don't understand vaccine production. It's not a paracetamol. Ask EU countries, they had multiple 'contracts' in hundreds of millions but couldn't even deliver one third of it which was promised.

Current rate is 1.5 lakh, increasing that to 3 million itself will take five-six months.
Good thing is Pakistan is producing the vaccine at home. Everything else comes secondary.

Things are different at EU. Too many regulations to comply with. Not that much in Pakistan or even in India.

Lol, so much for developing or manufacturing pindigenous vaccine 

Chinese masters gave a kick on their backsides, and vaccine instantly renamed to original name 😂😂

IMG_20210527_110925.jpg

A nation who could hardly register 2000 patents per year , despite having over a billion people, thinks they are too innovative.
Get some fresh air Nattho Lal bhagwan Singh 😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nilgiri
A nation who could hardly register 2000 patents per year , despite having over a billion people, thinks they are too innovative.
These few images & news should haunt every self respecting Paxtani if there's any such term in your lexicon leave aside a
Paxtani of such conviction.

& finally the sting always lies in the tail...

If I were a Paxtani, I'd not unnecessarily antagonize people around me, lest this happens...

Can you deny the fact that almost all Indians and paxtanis would rather choose Bharat Biotech Covaxin than Chinese sinopharm, if given 2 options?

50 percent efficacy and 3 doses to generate anti bodies is indeed an achievement.

Reactions: Amal
Can you deny the fact that almost all Indians and paxtanis would rather choose Bharat Biotech Covaxin than Chinese sinopharm, if given 2 options?

50 percent efficacy and 3 doses to generate anti bodies is indeed an achievement.
Nope. You're wrong there. Paxtanis are divided in to 2 groups. The anti vaxxers who believe that vaccination leads to mardana kamzori. The opposite side believes that more of something is actually good. So yeah, if Sinopharm delivers in 3 shots, Sinopharm it is. If Sinovax comes up tomm with 4 shots, then Sinovax it is.

I suppose media are known to be 100% accurate when intent is cherrypicking-cheerleading in the bountiful harvest from the love garden of abdul-wumao frolicking.

India patent application abroad (2019) = 14.5k

India patent grant abroad (2019) = 7.1k

Talking about PRC patent (science and engg.) inflation (and relevance per GDP/investment) is certainly well above your ken. Needs looking into which patents + papers mean something as % of total...and which are padded filler.

Besides if India is doing so poorly in this easy-area and since you brought it up, Pakistan must be doing somewhere 10 times less than India too right....

Abdul patent application abroad (2019) = 98

Abdul patent grant abroad (2019) = 28

I will let you do the abdul math if that is 10 times ratio w.r.t India....or some far larger sadder magnitude.

Less brains you have, I suppose is linked to need to cheerlead and simp (and other verbs of less nice variety) for overlord-others.

Any case just remember when the meathead wumao stands on your car, you better just shut up and listen.

Overlord is talking. He's here to help and give you more submit + cheerleading tips.

In halal land of no brains at all, the foreign pork-breath meathead stands out all the more.

Bearded Abduls with pom-poms need to get with the program more!...those "brides" arent gonna ship themselves to China by themselves mr "typical arabic name since glorious bin qasim".