Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Why dont u admit it then? Lol , you can call him whatever you want , we will do whatever we can
Do whatever you want. United States will continue to support you until your war with china.they were preparing you to rise against china. United States can't even fight against good armies or well equipped armies. Talibans are stakeholders. Call him anything.only our economy will suffer but nobody will give free land to India. This is reality.

Do whatever you want. United States will continue to support you until your war with china.they were preparing you to rise against china. United States can't even fight against good armies or well equipped armies. Talibans are stakeholders. Call him anything.only our economy will suffer but nobody will give free land to India. This is reality.
United States cnt fight against good armies says a Pakistani who couldn't do anything when US drones bombed Pakistanis lol... Where were you when Immu begs US to intervene in Kashmir....

Play as much as you want. Make a DVD. Lol ground reality will not change. You are trying to bring your allies in any of your future conflict but nobody will come to your help. Play it thousand times.
dude we dont need others help to fight you militarily. FATA grey list is squeezing ur finances & making ur jihad factory run underground thats worth the entertainment.

United States cnt fight against good armies says a Pakistani who couldn't do anything when US drones bombed Pakistanis lol... Where were you when Immu begs US to intervene in Kashmir....
Oh come on! Same United States was considered master of pakistan by indians when Mumbai happened.now they are on your side but now you are considering it a great partnership.united states only wants India to fight with China and they will force you to fight China. You have no other option now. Anybody who join american camp always see fatalities.pakistan have seen similar times but thank God! We move on. Now there is no dependency on United States. Only dependency is for f-16 spare parts and for amraam.we Dot ask them to provide more weapons now.we know they are on your side. Pakistan and China can handle all your allies. We are together.this is beginning of new era.

Oh come on! Same United States was considered master of pakistan by indians when Mumbai happened.now they are on your side but now you are considering it a great partnership.united states only wants India to fight with China and they will force you to fight China. You have no other option now. Anybody who join american camp always see fatalities.pakistan have seen similar times but thank God! We move on. Now there is no dependency on United States. Only dependency is for f-16 spare parts and for amraam.we Dot ask them to provide more weapons now.we know they are on your side. Pakistan and China can handle all your allies. We are together.this is beginning of new era.
Lol we will see and we know what's your relationship with China. Everyone knows why the PM and COAS runs to Beijing every now and then, PA like a private watchmen guards Chinese investments hahaha....
America can still control you through the Saudis.. remember Saudis? Your PM was seen being a driver to MBS , begging for oil defer payments.

You also need to include the cost of vehicle.
They have Costly vehicles and Cheap fuel.
While we have Cheap vehicles and costly fuel.
For them owning a vehicle is tougher and for us maintaining it.
@safriz
@Arsalan123
I’m not counting preowned car Import in Pakistan. Which btw is 50% of total car sales(if I’m not wrong). Mainly from Middle East and Japan. While we have almost zero preowned car import due to strict govt regulations.
There is a reason Pakistani elites flaunt their V8 and V12 Toyotas and Land Rovers.

While we are forced to compromise with sub 2.5 L four cylinders, boosted by turbochargers mostlythe diesel variants.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
They have Costly vehicles and Cheap fuel.
While we have Cheap vehicles and costly fuel.
For them owning a vehicle is tougher and for us maintaining it.

You also need to include the parameter of average income. Wahan ki middle class naan nahi kha pa rahi hai petrol kya piyenge.

You also need to include the parameter of average income. Wahan ki middle class naan nahi kha pa rahi hai petrol kya piyenge.
Come on buddy. I don’t know their fetish about Naans but in India no one wants to eat naan roti on daily basis. It’s not that popular in our part. Thought I used to eat Chole-Naan with butter and raita :p almost daily during my stay in Lucknow.
It’s too heavy a diet for daily consumption.

Lol we will see and we know what's your relationship with China. Everyone knows why the PM and COAS runs to Beijing every now and then, PA like a private watchmen guards Chinese investments hahaha....
America can still control you through the Saudis.. remember Saudis? Your PM was seen being a driver to MBS , begging for oil defer payments.
I don't know why this makes you happy. No indian role here.sometimes you behave like an evil who only wants to hurt enemy no matter what lol. Our relations with saudia is different.our relations with China is different.china helped pakistan in so many different fields.both of us are sick of Indian mindset of complete domination. Why are you trying to dominate using allies that are far away from India? It's a big disadvantage to India.

I don't know why this makes you happy. No indian role here.sometimes you behave like an evil who only wants to hurt enemy no matter what lol. Our relations with saudia is different.our relations with China is different.china helped pakistan in so many different fields.both of us are sick of Indian mindset of complete domination. Why are you trying to dominate using allies that are far away from India? It's a big disadvantage to India.
Imran Khan calling OBL a martyr in Pakistans Parliament as a PM on a national TV will always make me and Indins happy. I wish does this things often, this will make our job much easier , free propaganda.
Whenever theres talk of Pakistan between India and its allies , we will bring up this statement of the PM.
Thank you Imran , much better than Nawaz Sharif

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
Come on buddy. I don’t know their fetish about Naans but in India no one wants to eat naan roti on daily basis. It’s not that popular in our part. Thought I used to eat Chole-Naan with butter and raita :p almost daily during my stay in Lucknow.
It’s too heavy a diet for daily consumption.
The guys from Delhi, punjab and around regions also eat it a lot. I am from NE and prefer simple rice. Wen I was working with them they used to crack a lot of jokes about rice.