Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Interesting. Why's it that all your so called flying aces are of Bengali origin? Aren't native Punjab is or Sindhis good enough with modern platforms. Notice I didn't mention the Pashtuns & Baluchi here. They make for excellent menials & mechanics.

On a different note, it's heartening to note Paxtanis appreciate Bangladesh Air Force personnel. Hopefully one day you'd apologize for what you did to them in 1971 too. Do it for the of the ummah.
See we don't talk. We don't use media for chest thumping. I hope one day you will give jobs to moists and naxals.naxals can be your flying ace. Lol

See we don't talk. We don't use media for chest thumping. I hope one day you will give jobs to moists and naxals.naxals can be your flying ace. Lol
Naxals dont fly airplanes.... And maoism isnt against India , they oppose democracy , they want chinese like communist system in India.
Some unknown guy downing 5 planes in a minute is certainly useless chest thumping, dont u think. That alam guy I guess

How did Alam shoot down 4 planes in under a minute? If PAF accepted his claims why was he awarded only a Sitara e Jurrat & not a Tamgha e Jurrat or a Hila le Jurrat?
Naxals & Maoists have a chance to fly planes too provided they give up violence join the mainstream and qualify all those exams to be a pilot.
But I notice, you didn't answer my question as to why do only Bangladeshis make crack pilots not Sindhis & Punjabis?

Why don't Ahmadiyyas find recruitment into the armed forces easy?

How did Alam shoot down 4 planes in under a minute? If PAF accepted his claims why was he awarded only a Sitara e Jurrat & not a Tamgha e Jurrat or a Hila le Jurrat?
Naxals & Maoists have a chance to fly planes too provided they give up violence join the mainstream and qualify all those exams to be a pilot.
But I notice, you didn't answer my question as to why do only Bangladeshis make crack pilots not Sindhis & Punjabis?

Now I can't even share a video of our veteran here because you always start Baloch pathan.bhai we will fight together if India attacks us.make no mistake.internal problems aren't bigger than external problems.try to understand. We are together. Have you heard rumors? China now wants others to join them against India.
Naxals dont fly airplanes.... And maoism isnt against India , they oppose democracy , they want chinese like communist system in India.
Some unknown guy downing 5 planes in a minute is certainly useless chest thumping, dont u think. That alam guy I guess
He did it in reality. He was a fantastic pilot.i know you guys also have good pilots but have you ever seen us making fun of iaf? Forget twitter. Everyday on Twitter,indian osint kills 20 Pak soldiers in imagination.bro think about real life,real problems.think about your country first.

Now I can't even share a video of our veteran here because you always start Baloch pathan.bhai we will fight together if India attacks us.make no mistake.internal problems aren't bigger than external problems.try to understand. We are together. Have you heard rumors? China now wants others to join them against India.
You can share any video you want as long as it's within the norms of the forum just as I'm at liberty to ask any question as long as it's within the norms of the forum & you're at liberty to answer them too as long as those answers are within the norms of the forum.

Did the Chinese personally call you up to inform you that they need your help? You just mentioned a few days ago how China was more powerful than India and that India shouldn't be confronting China. What happened to that view?

BTW - you didn't answer any of my questions. Guess you don't have any answers.

This theory has more holes than Swiss cheese

You can share any video you want as long as it's within the norms of the forum just as I'm at liberty to ask any question as long as it's within the norms of the forum & you're at liberty to answer them too as long as those answers are within the norms of the forum.

Did the Chinese personally call you up to inform you that they need your help? You just mentioned a few days ago how China was more powerful than India and that India shouldn't be confronting China. What happened to that view?

BTW - you didn't answer any of my questions. Guess you don't have any answers.
I still feel that India shouldn't fight this war but I believe China has other plans.they are working on different strategies. Looks like this time,air Force will be involved.

So? India has highest 8 gold medals at Field Hockey in the Olympics , Pakistan has 3.
Hockey World Cup started in 71 when Indias dominant era came to an end and Pakistans was just starting.
Current ranking of India is 4th , Pakistan 17th....
1971, 1978, 1982 and 1994.
That's four times