Indian Missiles and Munitions Discussion

Yes it is 😂.
I personally had thought it would be 15-20kg missile with a range of 3-5 km atleast.
Kill me, it’s embarrassing 😓

We could have rather stuffed a dildo with onion bombs and called it uav cluster missile.

Just look how proud the guy standing beside him is.

Last edited:
Any private sector making missiles?

In case of war, can public sector ramp up production?
Most of the orders have ended up with public sector companies. Make in India is simply a big scam where private sector has been left high & dry. They must more or less rely on sub contracting from HAL or public sector shipyard. Ever come across news of a private sector landing a billion or $500 deal in India after so much hype & hoopla?

IIR Seekers Poster.jpg

IIR Seeker

Posted On: 04 AUG 2022 7:29PM by PIB Delhi

Indigenously developed Laser-Guided Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM) were successfully test-fired from Main Battle Tank (MBT) Arjun by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Indian Army at KK Ranges with support of Armoured Corps Centre & School (ACC&S) Ahmednagar in Maharashtra on August 04, 2022. The missiles hit with precision and successfully destroyed the targets at two different ranges. Telemetry systems have recorded the satisfactory flight performance of the missiles.

The all-indigenous Laser Guided ATGM employs a tandem High Explosive Anti-Tank (HEAT) warhead to defeat Explosive Reactive Armour (ERA) protected armoured vehicles. The ATGM has been developed with multi-platform launch capability and is currently undergoing technical evaluation trials from 120 mm rifled gun of MBT Arjun.

Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh has complimented DRDO and Indian Army for successful performance of the Laser Guided ATGMs. Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman DRDO Dr G Satheesh Reddy congratulated the teams associated with the test firing of Laser Guided ATGMs.

ABB/SR/SK

(Release ID: 1848497)

VL-SRSAM tested .
Flight test was carried out from an Indian Naval Ship against a high-speed unmanned aerial target for demonstration of vertical launch capability. The missile is equipped with indigenous Radio Frequency (RF) seeker.

Also on same topic, a bit confusing for me, should not DRDO already have some FCR ready for tests