Indian Missiles and Munitions Discussion

Hope this is an Ashm of Harpoon/NSM class. We desperately need those.:cautious:

I doubt it is in terms of range compared to harpoon etc

Note the suffix SR it is short ranged air to surface missile , might get to see it in helicopters too.
Also it means a longer range version exists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sathya
Screenshot-2018-2-21 feb_18 pdf.png

ARDE conducts trials of 125mm FSAPDS Mk-2 rounds

I was looking for source so link plz..

Dhruvastra launcher for HeliNa?? If so then we will see 15 km version by 2021.

I'm glad we're working on ATGM for Arjun cuz LAHAT sucks. So what are options?? CLGM is 2nd gen. fired from rifled and arjun mk2 could have smoothbore cannon now.
Check attachment.

Attachments

• AS177.pdf
    147.6 KB · Views: 334
Usual Question - Goal Setting, accountability and/or consequence and Plan B? or are these projects doing to run just like before?
Unlike past money is not an issue. Remember entire allocation of Nirbhay program was less than Rs 100 cr. Now a single SLCM missile program has ten times of it.

Also, today Indian MSME ecosystem is a partner from the start itself. Major subsystems are developed by them now. With maturity, DRDO will become a handholding partner.

Unlike past money is not an issue. Remember entire allocation of Nirbhay program was less than Rs 100 cr. Now a single SLCM missile program has ten times of it.

Also, today Indian MSME ecosystem is a partner from the start itself. Major subsystems are developed by them now. With maturity, DRDO will become a handholding partner.
Nice .... Still only concern is the Timeline and accountability! - as long as it sticks to the schedule - everyone will be happy!!

Reactions: TARGET and Aashish
Good to see spelling out of developmental goals.. We need more focus on offensive and defensive laser and electric gun capabilities as missile systems will become obsolete in 2-3 decades. With electricity surplus scenario, we can make a web of turrents to make a capable ABM. Need more research and time to fine tune it.

Next what we need is time-bound accountability. Taling 2 extra years is not a problem but not over stretch it to decades.