Indian Defense Industry General News and Updates

Tailless delta , twin engined
Oh I remember that so that was not a Bomber. But It Definately Looked like a manned aircraft.
TE - Great.
Tailless delta - Ugh.

If there's a tailless delta being considered, there should be a canard version as well. But I don't think it's a good idea to go for delta over lambda, unless the plan is to keep it simple.

I recall the Americans were showing off diamond winged drones with the F-35. So that's an option too.
There are canards too.

I suppose AI Based dog fight Algorithms will be game changer.

Last edited:
I don't have it with me.

Don't break your head over it though, it could have been an artist's release rather than the actual drone. Or just an experimental prototype.
Then how did you know that it's wing design resembles to x47
regarding the UCAV, multiple configurations are being studied by HAL, ADA and a start-up (probably you can guess the name 🙂). It will be equipped with ACID that will enable it to operate with full autonomy. There are three configurations, one with delta canard, one traditional design and one radical new design. But the new design has some unwanted moments which needs to be investigated extensively further one.
Which ucav
And which new design

I'm confused. What are you referring to?
Sorry,I got confused
My question now is where did you saw that design which you're describing
"I have seen one design. The wing looks like the one from X-47B, but the fuselage is a lot more smaller and sleeker."

Sorry,I got confused
My question now is where did you saw that design which you're describing
"I have seen one design. The wing looks like the one from X-47B, but the fuselage is a lot more smaller and sleeker."

Sometimes I get information from elsewhere. I just don't store stuff, so I can't pull it out of my hat whenever I want to.

Anyway the X-47B is basically a lambda wing.

One thing is for sure,this ain't ghatak/swift
Something else
Possibility is of cats warrior too or it's something else we don't know.
If it's not above of the mentioned things
Then it Could be for experimental purposes

BEL to export 3D naval radar internationally, says official

Officials of the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) have said that international clients are on its roster for the export of L-Band 3D Air Surveillance Radar RAWL-03 manufactured by the defence public sector undertaking.

“This is a cost effective Long Range Air Surveillance Radar perfect for early detection and tracking of air and surface targets, thereby enabling engagement of fire control systems to neutralise the targets. We want to market this to foriegn countries as well and the talks are on. The RAWL-03 comes in both ship and land-based configurations. We have showcased this to the Indian Navy and the process of induction is on. In 2018 we co-developed the radar with Swedish aerospace and defence company Saab,” a senior official from the BEL said.

BEL-s-L-Band-Radar-4.jpg

@Gautam @randomradio.

The Futuristic Unmanned Fighter Aircraft has inboard and out board elevons for pitch and roll control. It has got one spoiler for yaw control and for braking and split rudder.

it is also having closed Air intake now only one design is coming in my mind.
images (79).jpeg

But Aren't this design is not good for dog fighting.

Now one more UAV is under Development with twin boom it is different from the previous one.

Wind Tunnel model design and fabrication for single engine twin
boom UAV configuration + 1 Job.

Attachments

• 210101-TD.pdf
    606.7 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: Raptor
It sounded very impressive but browsing through the list made the heart sink, for it includes several types of nuts, bolts, screws, bushes, washers, gaskets, pins, hoses, sealing rings, rivets, clamps, plugs, elbows, and jets. In some cases, different sizes of the same item have been listed separately to expand the list.

It sounded very impressive but browsing through the list made the heart sink, for it includes several types of nuts, bolts, screws, bushes, washers, gaskets, pins, hoses, sealing rings, rivets, clamps, plugs, elbows, and jets. In some cases, different sizes of the same item have been listed separately to expand the list.

Anyone working for any PSU knows very well how to make an impressive looking performance sheet for the yearly report card of the company. Its the first thing taught to the juniors in the department .
Its an essential tool for survival in any govt organization