Indian Defense Industry General News and Updates

Saw this image floating around while doing a google search?...is this legit?..if it is then whats the source?
Ad8-07.04.03.jpg

Nooooo.
we must protect our “defence partners” from Evil endin companies.
#Kaala kanoon wapis lo
#Modi inko paise do
Till we make our own jet engines and Diesel engines, I don't see we are capable of making 100% indigenous fighter plane or cargo plane ......

I repeat, till we can’t make starship, we should finance BAE to make bullock carts for us.
#Bycott swadeshi
So we are not interested in acquiring 36 Rafale F4, Boycot Indian goods ...Starship ...BAE ...:p

It's not going to happen, we will lose the defence partners who are planning to invest in India
I was in an impression that CDS Bipin ji is the worst thing happened to our IAF & IN. Hope he will not turn in to the worst thing happened to our entire military or an another VK Krishna Menon of 21st century.

I was in an impression that CDS Bipin ji is the worst thing happened to our IAF & IN. Hope he will not turn in to the worst thing happened to our entire military or an another VK Krishna Menon of 21st century.
He might have said this in some context which we don't know but in my opinion, this is a bad idea ... we should have the flexibility to acquire next-generation aircraft or tank ...We don't have a huge defence budget for R&D .so our scientist need to see and understand new technology concept to absorb the idea and develop a new product with a similar set of parameters of the system. Let's say Rafale towed decoy system, Meteor missile or apache helos cockpit interface etc.

Reactions: Hydra
He might have said this in some context which we don't know but in my opinion, this is a bad idea ... we should have the flexibility to acquire next-generation aircraft or tank ...We don't have a huge defence budget for R&D .so our scientist need to see and understand new technology concept to absorb the idea and develop a new product with a similar set of parameters of the system. Let's say Rafale towed decoy system, Meteor missile or apache helos cockpit interface etc.
I do remember one DD interview with former IA chief JJ singh, when he was in office. The interviewing guy asks him why IA is not inducting indigenous system like Arjun Tank? His answer was crisp and clear,we cannot compromise on security.
If we are going for indigenous stuffs to save some foreign exchange,we are making terrible mistake.

I do remember one DD interview with former IA chief JJ singh, when he was in office. The interviewing guy asks him why IA is not inducting indigenous system like Arjun Tank? His answer was crisp and clear,we cannot compromise on security.
If we are going for indigenous stuffs to save some foreign exchange,we are making terrible mistake.
It was only "crisp and clear" to idiot import dalals.

Let's depend on foreign companies for our security forever. That will never 'compromise' it. LMAO..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Whoever said that was either the world's biggest hypocrite or a stupid fool. True, Arjun has its share of flaws, but that is because IA refused to cooperate with DRDO on the project. They even *censored*ing tried to sabotage it. And, not to mention, Tincan-90 Deathtrap is the worst piece of shit in terms of bang for the buck in the entire arsenal of the Indian Armed Forces.

Also, dude must not know about the 1900 unupgraded cold war era T-72s in his backyard. 'Cannot compromise on security' my *censored*.

rant over

Last edited:
Reactions: Aditya b7777

Let's depend on foreign companies for our security forever. That will never 'compromise' it. LMAO..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Whoever said that was either the world's biggest hypocrite or a stupid fool. True, Arjun has its share of flaws, but that is because IA refused to cooperate with DRDO on the project. They even *censored*ing tried to sabotage it. And, not to mention, Tincan-90 Deathtrap is the worst piece of shit in terms of bang for the buck in the entire arsenal of the Indian Armed Forces.

Also, dude must not know about the 1900 unupgraded cold war era T-72s in his backyard. 'Cannot compromise on security' my *censored*.

rant over
The publicity stunts like make in india or athmanirbhar makes few fools happy, thats all. Be practical, no army men feels happy going battle feild with poorly engineered equipment.

Forget about army, will you purchase any indian made items if it faulty?

rant over
Agree, it was a blunder created by IA and DRDO ...In the initial design phase both the user and the designer are not in sync .it was mainly process-related issues but things are changed now and we have well-defined project plans are in place to resolve similar issues. About the negative import list, it all depends on the technology of the weapons and strategic defence partner (Isreal, Russia, France, USA )... like s400 if we get electromagnetic railgun based tank :cool:

Reactions: Killbot
The publicity stunts like make in india or athmanirbhar makes few fools happy, thats all. Be practical, no army men feels happy going battle feild with poorly engineered equipment.

Forget about army, will you purchase any indian made items if it faulty?
Explain how Arjun is faulty you ****