Indian Defense Industry General News and Updates

Muha india Pvt Sector , india upcoming Vishavguru defence giant L&T future IFV 🤣

even i can build s**t better than this. This happens when corruption take over & u are more interested filling ur own pocket's & that of ur guju friends.
What are you talking about? What corruption? There is no active program to procure this. It's just an internal program of a private company.

You have too much confirmation bias to deal with. Safe to assume, an NRI?! 🙂

Last edited:
What are you talking about? What corruption? There is no active program to procure this. It's just an internal program of a private company.

You have too much confirmation bias to deal with. Safe to assume, an NRI?! 🙂
Na bhai india se hoon , is se acha to Abhay IFV ko he upgrade kar dete. U have to much faith in these companies I don't.

Na bhai india se hoon , is se acha to Abhay IFV ko he upgrade kar dete. U have to much faith in these companies I don't.
Again, where is the corruption? They burn their money to demonstrate stuff. Let them innovate with what they have, what is so wrong with that? Tax payer money is not getting wasted whish is more critical.

Anyone remember the JSR Dynamics shown planned Khagantak missile & glide bombs from 2020 expo? I did not find any mention of their products in current expo but saw that they & Munitions India signed a mou , is it possible they will let MIL make those stuff while retaining the IP of the products?

For reference this was product shown back then, conceptual of course, was posted here before too.

Khagantak-800x445.jpg

Ek0qAWGXUAEavkl.jpg

Anyone remember the JSR Dynamics shown planned Khagantak missile & glide bombs from 2020 expo? I did not find any mention of their products in current expo but saw that they & Munitions India signed a mou , is it possible they will let MIL make those stuff while retaining the IP of the products?

For reference this was product shown back then, conceptual of course, was posted here before too.

Khagantak-800x445.jpg

Ek0qAWGXUAEavkl.jpg
1080 kg payload with 150km range , seriously ?

Reactions: marich01
interesting, isnt kornet atgm also based on laser guidance? how is this different or better?
This one is Thales Starstreak ToT based product. I am not savvy with the tech part. Guidance part is laser beam riding in principle yes. Kornet is mainly atgm while this is possibly vshorad for use against aerial targets, though I think the products shown, one might be also atgm variant, fired from heli/uav, the LMM one.

Last edited: