Indian Air Force : Updates & Discussions

Long Range Strike of High Value Targets are important. For that Rocket Assisted Bombs with guidance are being procured. One is the Hammer. From France. Medium Range and 250kg bombs.
Another is Rampage from Israel. 500 kg and 100+ km range. Both are now in inventory. Further deliveries to continue.
Long Range Strike of High Value Targets are important. For that Rocket Assisted Bombs with guidance are being procured. One is the Hammer. From France. Medium Range and 250kg bombs.
Another is Rampage from Israel. 500 kg and 100+ km range. Both are now in inventory. Further deliveries to continue.
Critical for first strike.

The Committee have been informed that the Planned acquisitions for these years (upto FY 2021-22)
include MAFI Phase-II, Digitisation of Pechora, Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Mk-IA
aircraft, Procurement of LLLWR ASLESHA Mk-I and Sets of communication and
associated equipment, Simulator for Mirage 2000 Upgrade aircraft, Light Combat
Helicopters (LCH), Transport Aircraft and Associated Equipment (for Avro replacement),
Procurement of Fixed Base Full Mission Simulator (FBFMS) for Darin-III Jaguar Aircraft
for Indian Air Force & Procurement of 7.62x39mm Assault Rifles (AK 203).

The Ministry in its written replies informed that MAFI Project Phase-I has already
been completed at 30 airfields. Implementation of MAFI Phase-II which involves a total
of 37 airfields has already commenced and the completion date of the project is October
2024. Out of 37 airfields under Phase II, 24 airfields are of Indian Air Force, 09 of Indian
Navy, 02 of Indian Coast Guard and 02 of Aviation Research Centre (ARC).

Reactions: SammyBoi
Lol. I think the US is content with allowing India to live with its lie since it is the only one that believes it. Besides India worked really hard putting on that kabuki theater of their shot down mig-21 shooting down a PAF F-16. I'm surprised Bollywood hasn't made a movie out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Lol. I think the US is content with allowing India to live with its lie since it is the only one that believes it. Besides India worked really hard putting on that kabuki theater of their shot down mig-21 shooting down a PAF F-16. I'm surprised Bollywood hasn't made a movie out of it.
Bollywood usually has an American cast as a buffoonish villain in most such movies who apart from being offensive is also an oaf of the first order with a foul mouth & usually gets plastered by the protagonists at the climax .

I'm sure you'd make a good villain . You don't even have to act , just be yourself. Oh yes , before I forget ! No cross dressing or make up or making lewd passes as the male leads . It's absolutely uh uh .

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
*Humour from IAF*

Rohitash Singh Ahlawat, a Jat boy from Haryana got selected for NDA and then went on to become an ace fighter pilot.

The Indian Air Force had organised an air show at Yalhanka Air Base in Bengaluru, and daredevil aerobatic stunt flying was the main attraction. Rohitash was part of the aerobatic display team, and he was to go solo in his MiG-29.

His parents were in town visiting their son at his station of posting, so they were there among the spectators. The old couple's chests swelled with pride as Flt Lt Rohitash Singh Ahlawat's name was announced. The father proudly said to everyone sitting around_ "म्हारो छोरो से!"

Rohitash took off with a thunderous boom and for the next 10 minutes he did all the aerobatic stunts that he could make his supersonic bird perform_ the loop, the twist, the spin, the roll, the Cuban 8, the vertical Charlie, the tail slide_ everything! Then he landed, parked the bird in it's hanger and joined his wife and parents among the spectators.

As Rohitash touched his parents' feet, his mother hugged him and said_ "तू दिल छोटा ना करे, छोरा| तू और कोशिश कर, घणी कोशिश कर, लगातार कोशिश करता रहे| मन्ने विश्वास से के एक दिन थारा हवाई जहाज जरुर थारे काब्बू में आ जावेगा!"...😂😂🤣🤣😁