India–United Kingdom relations : Updates

Indifference of UK Government? More like tacit approval.

Don't forget that they let our diplomat get murdered by Kashmiri terrorists- their police showed the same "indifference" back then too.

Now let's hear what the British Judge Mr. Bristow had to say about it.

Sentencing the men, Mr Justice Bristow said: “They did what they did in support of what they regard as an honourable cause and what anybody might regard as an honourable cause. We cannot tell the right from wrongs of it in Birmingham, but the trouble is not their motive, but what they did.”

Yes, Islamic terrorism is a "honourable cause" for the subhuman filth called British. That is, until they target the little island and blow up British teens to smithereens.

"Terror" Attack? I guess the cause isn't that honourable now, is it??

Now listen you scumbag @BMD, I stand by literally everything I said about the Russians nuking your little island. I would be literally celebrating if 70 million hypocrites gets pulverized.

@_Anonymous_

Don't forget that they let our diplomat get murdered by Kashmiri terrorists- their police showed the same "indifference" back then too.

Sentencing the men, Mr Justice Bristow said: “They did what they did in support of what they regard as an honourable cause and what anybody might regard as an honourable cause. We cannot tell the right from wrongs of it in Birmingham, but the trouble is not their motive, but what they did.”

Yes, Islamic terrorism is a "honourable cause" for the subhuman filth called British. That is, until they target the little island and blow up British teens to smithereens.

Now listen you scumbag @BMD, I stand by literally everything I said about the Russians nuking your little island. I would be literally celebrating if 70 million hypocrites gets pulverized.

@_Anonymous_
Hell that's not a terror attack . It was just a freedom fighter who was fighting a cause he believes in or in any case it was just a lad having some fun . No way he's a terrorist. Isn't it Paddy ? @BMD

No historical empires were acceptable but after WWII a system of law was put into place, and invading a country with an elected leader in the 21st century is something very different to historical empires. Ukraine chose to realign itself, same as all the other Eastern European states that got the choice.

The 1925 Geneva Protocol banned the use of such, Britain has no used it since. Both Russia and Russian backed groups have.
Anyway, back on ignore for you two. Several years have passed, and nothing but hollow arguments, false equivalents and selective responses. Same as several years ago. Nobody needs all that typing.

Oh look, Paddy has now come up with cut off dates for justifying everything from invasions to use of chemical weapons. How convenient.

And I find it hilarious that the Western Bloc still have the audacity to sermonize about "invasions". Did you find those WMDs in Iraq, by tay he way?

Your national hero was just another genocide perpetrator, who sadly couldn't try out his favorite killing methods and had to resort to crude ways such as starving people to death.

Hell that's not a terror attack . It was just a freedom fighter who was fighting a cause he believes in or in any case it was just a lad having some fun . No way he's a terrorist. Isn't it Paddy ? @BMD

I would say it his cause was honourable. Don't you agree, Paddy? @BMD

@_Anonymous_

More like Tactic approval.
Now what our Govt should consider is the internal security procedures.
It seems British are stirring trouble for us with or without the consent of US.
Most probably without because US dont want to spoil one of the biggest market of profit.

If possible arrange some kind of deal with Chinese and other Non European nations , we need at least a 10 trillion economy to subdue this kind of pestilence.
They had been testing for long.Adani debacle didnt even touch the nation makes them much frustrated

And the apologists have started arriving.

It's the problem with Indian nationalism, you see. There is nothing wrong with Vandalism, it's all part of so-called "multiculturalism".

Absolute Silence - Part 1

Absolute Silence - Part 2

I see the UK fall back on it's corsairs vs pirates differentiation as it did in the mediaeval era before it reached the heights of prosperity in the pre modern & modern era , not that it ever ceased it .

Right now the UK being a financial nerve centre is also quite infamously a hub for black money from all across the world being laundered there. As it sinks in the world order it's nuisance value would increase.

As it is , it's the perfect refuge for separatists , terrorists , white collar criminals & other fugitives of the law from across the world . It was precisely the reason why Russia carried out a slew of assassinations in the UK which riled the British coz it showed up their impotence & incompetence.

In the yrs ahead we should be planning something similar. That's the only language they'd understand .

Isn't it Paddy? @BMD

@_Anonymous_
Georgie Bhai, calm down. Don't engage with him for he is as ignorant about their colonial past as is his rest of countrymen, not by choice but by design. Banging our heads on a wall will not make it change its place!

Your post contains some of well thought and documented facts, don't let your anger/indifference allow it be corrupted by unnecessary words. Have patience as we are indeed seeing the fruits of brexit & IS spreading its tentacles across UK, they know but they're unable to act by design, not by choice.

• Agree
Reactions: D68 and Amal
Government of India should do 2 things.

1. For each nation provide reciprocal security to the Embassy.

2. Use CCTV footage, identify those involved, revoke any documents (passport, pio, etc). If they have property in India, immediately confiscate it. Add a notice of arrest in India on whoever has got financial dealings with that person.

After these 2 things are done, ignore the UK poodles.

Oh look, Paddy has now come up with cut off dates for justifying everything from invasions to use of chemical weapons. How convenient.

And I find it hilarious that the Western Bloc still have the audacity to sermonize about "invasions". Did you find those WMDs in Iraq, by tay he way?

Your national hero was just another genocide perpetrator, who sadly couldn't try out his favorite killing methods and had to resort to crude ways such as starving people to death.

I would say it his cause was honourable. Don't you agree, Paddy? @BMD
Screenshot_20230320_093203.jpg

Reactions: Amal
@BMD Do you know who he was??? He was Dr. David Kelly, a renowned and distinguished scientist & expert working on WMDs in the Government, the kind used by Tony Blair to justify 2003 Iraq war. The problem was, Saddam Hussein didn't have them.

Do you know what happened to him?
He was hounded by BBC and Tony Blair for not supporting UK stand on WMDs presence in Iraq, ultimately found dead in "mysterious condition" as reported by media 20 years ago. Dr David Kelly was found dead.

As usual British media continues to report, albeit mildly in favour of UK regime against a lone dead person.
@BMD Do you know who he was??? He was Dr. David Kelly, a renowned and distinguished scientist & expert working on WMDs in the Government, the kind used by Tony Blair to justify 2003 Iraq war. The problem was, Saddam Hussein didn't have them.

He was hounded by BBC and Tony Blair for not supporting UK stand on WMDs presence in Iraq, ultimately found dead in "mysterious condition" as reported by media 20 years ago. Dr David Kelly was found dead.

As usual British media continues to report, albeit mildly in favour of UK regime against a lone dead person.
Quite a play of words... @Amal

Absolute Silence - Part 1

Absolute Silence - Part 2

I see the UK fall back on it's corsairs vs pirates differentiation as it did in the mediaeval era before it reached the heights of prosperity in the pre modern & modern era , not that it ever ceased it .

Right now the UK being a financial nerve centre is also quite infamously a hub for black money from all across the world being laundered there. As it sinks in the world order it's nuisance value would increase.

As it is , it's the perfect refuge for separatists , terrorists , white collar criminals & other fugitives of the law from across the world . It was precisely the reason why Russia carried out a slew of assassinations in the UK which riled the British coz it showed up their impotence & incompetence.

In the yrs ahead we should be planning something similar. That's the only language they'd understand .

Isn't it Paddy? @BMD

The bitch also thinks that Scottish independence activists- who never resorted to violence- are "fascists".

FrnrtdPWIAUuMQK.jpeg

But attacking an Indian embassy is perfectly okay, it's just Indians are being too touchy.

I guess hypocrisy is the second nature for the 65 million subhumans in that little island.

And the apologists have started arriving.

It's the problem with Indian nationalism, you see. There is nothing wrong with Vandalism, it's all part of so-called "multiculturalism".
Their entire government and think-tanks have been compromised by Paks and Chinese . On top of that there is an incentive of the Anglos to screw with us. At the end of the day it was China, Pakistan, U.S and U.K who defeated the USSR not the west or Nato.

Quite a play of words... @Amal

From your own link:

In the days before that final walk Kelly's family said they had never seen him so low.

This is one single event in 40 years or more. In Putin land far stranger deaths have been happening at a rate of several per month.

Saddam needed to go anyway, 12 years overdue.

From your own link:

This is one single event in 40 years or more. In Putin land far stranger deaths have been happening at a rate of several per month.

Saddam needed to go anyway, 12 years overdue.
Yes, news from UK where both polity and news channels hounded not only him till his death, but to his family as well by putting them in media-brenzy bloodbath. Pertinent questions to ask surrounding the death will always be-

1. Why no fingerprints were found on the knife apparently used to slit his wrist?
2. How Dr Kelly obtained a packet of coproxamol painkillers?
3. Why his blood and stomach contained only a non-toxic dose of the drug?
4. Why he was not spotted by a police helicopter with thermal imaging cameras which flew over the wood where his body was later found?
5. Whether he intended to kill himself at all?

There are more questions over his death than the questions over WMDs when it comes to nailing UK polity for corruption of power.

Yes, news from UK where both polity and news channels hounded not only him till his death, but to his family as well by putting them in media-brenzy bloodbath. Pertinent questions to ask surrounding the death will always be-

1. Why no fingerprints were found on the knife apparently used to slit his wrist?
2. How Dr Kelly obtained a packet of coproxamol painkillers?
3. Why his blood and stomach contained only a non-toxic dose of the drug?
4. Why he was not spotted by a police helicopter with thermal imaging cameras which flew over the wood where his body was later found?
5. Whether he intended to kill himself at all?

There are more questions over his death than the questions over WMDs when it comes to nailing UK polity for corruption of power.
1. Pros know how to place their victims fingerprints on a blade.
2. Prescription or relative/friend.
3. Because he slit his wrists.
4. Because dead bodies don't emit heat.
5. Given the evidence, probably he did.

JFC, this happens every 2 weeks in Russia, or abroad with Russian citizens.

• Haha
1. Pros know how to place their victims fingerprints on a blade.
2. Prescription or relative/friend.
3. Because he slit his wrists.
4. Because dead bodies don't emit heat.
5. Given the evidence, probably he did.

JFC, this happens every 2 weeks in Russia, or abroad with Russian citizens.
1. So you're saying he was pro in a way that he cut his wrists without placing his fingerprints on the weapon?
2. Speculative, not established in investigation, hence not admissible in a court of law or medical profession.
3. Question raised by medical professionals, I am not qualified enough to doubt or accept their expert opinion on face value.
4. Dead bodies do continue to emit heat however it continues to drop in majority of the cases over a period of time which is not negligible to say the least. However in some minority cases dead bodies have emitted heat which is equivalent to fever in normal people, a key fact to ponder upon.
5. When the person giving the alleged evidence is accused of murder, will such evidence stand in a court of law?