India-Russia Relations

1B this year can become 2B next year and 3B the year after and so on.

Can become.. But I doubt we can afford it. Even this 1 billion $ , I suspect to be just posturing.
To give a warning to Chinese investments in PoJK.

India herself wanted Japanese investment in Arunachal Pradesh..

It's far too less compared to our actual needs. And Russian LWRs are currently the best in the market, not to mention the cheapest.

Not by a long stretch. They are anything but. May be great and the best in brochures, a cursory look at CEA data of KKNPP will suffice to put this myth to rest. Historically too, not even Soviets/Russians would have made that claim, any time

Not by a long stretch. They are anything but. May be great and the best in brochures, a cursory look at CEA data of KKNPP will suffice to put this myth to rest. Historically too, not even Soviets/Russians would have made that claim, any time
Buddy, do you know what a honey badger is? Pls look it up , if you don't.

Can become.. But I doubt we can afford it. Even this 1 billion $ , I suspect to be just posturing.
To give a warning to Chinese investments in PoJK.

India herself wanted Japanese investment in Arunachal Pradesh..

We are a net aid donor. A lot of similar aid has been given to BD, Mongolia, Africa etc.

Reactions: Sathya

Which do you think are better than the Russian's then?