Funny Stuff

Who made this ?

1601631403527.png

A travelling salesman drove into a small town where a circus was playing.
A sign read: 'Don't miss the Amazing Parsi.'
The salesman bought a ticket and sat down.
There, under The Big Top, in the center ring, was a table with three walnuts on it.
Standing next to it was a middle-aged Parsi.
Suddenly, he dropped his pants, whipped out his huge male equipment and - crack, crack, crack - smashed all three walnuts with three mighty swings!
The crowd erupted in applause and the Parsi was carried off on their shoulders.
Fifteen years later the salesman visited the same little town, found the same circus and saw the same faded sign that read, 'Don't miss the Amazing Parsi'
He couldn't believe the old guy was still alive, much less still doing his act!
He bought a ticket.
Again, the center ring was illuminated.
This time, however, instead of walnuts, three coconuts were placed on the table.
The Parsi stood before them, and then suddenly dropped his pants and -thud, thud, thud - smashed the coconuts with three swings of his amazing equipment.
The crowd went wild!
Amazed, the salesman requested a meeting with him after the show.
'You're incredible!' he told the Parsi, 'but I have to know something.
I saw your act 15 years ago and you were using walnuts. Why the switch from walnuts to coconuts???'

"Arrey, dikra", said the Parsi. "Ye toh umar ka takaza hai. Ab mai boodha ho gaya hoon".

Puzzled Salesman- "But bawaji, what has it got to do with age?"

Parsi - "Arrey ghelchodia! My eyesight is bad now...I can't see the walnuts!!!".

Pity @vsdoc isn't around.

Thank God you didn't procreate, Paddy. The world owes you a big thanks for just that one action of yours.
Who says I haven't. Meanwhile, cleaning used condoms in Vietnam is your greatest contribution to society.

Who says I haven't. Meanwhile, cleaning used condoms in Vietnam is your greatest contribution to society.
I sympathise with you. Just like I did with your mom. The Irish Parliament passed their legislation permitting abortion after your child was delivered.

Come up with better comebacks Paddy. Stop aping me.

I sympathise with you. Just like I did with your mom. The Irish Parliament passed their legislation permitting abortion after your child was delivered.

Come up with better comebacks Paddy. Stop aping me.
India legalised homosexuality to persuade people like you not to breed. But then, by some freak accident, a sperm fertilised a turd and 9 months later there was an arsehole on the internet.

Last edited:
India legalised homosexuality to persuade people like you not to breed. But then, by some freak accident, a sperm fertilised a turd and 9 months later there was an arsehole on the internet.
I told you Paddy. We aren't interested in knowing how you were conceived or delivered. Further, please stop consuming cheese. It'd rid you of your mmacabre fascination with your favorite subject under the sun, your raison d'etre - turd. You'd be less anal retentive about it. Pun absolutely unintended.