Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

Please provide proof.
To be honest, the proof is required the other way round. There is nowhere said that those 33 installed units are working. Whats the proof that any of the so called installed unit are working? The ministry never said they are working, only installed.

Besides we have stories like this :

Another company that bagged orders to install the new oxygen plants is the Aurangabad-based Airox Technologies. Its founder Sanjay Jaiswal claimed the company had finished all procedures on its end. But the new units were delayed because hospitals, he claims, were yet to provide the infrastructure needed to connect the generation units to the beds.

“From our side, our 60 engineers were aggressive, it is almost done,” he said. “But states need to provide us all copper pipeline connection and electricity. That is not in our hand. Unless they give us that, we cannot start the system.”

Across the states, however, most hospitals insisted they had all the infrastructure ready. “On January 13, I sent the company a mail saying the site is ready,” said Dr Niyati Lakhani of GMERS Medical College and General Hospital, Gandhinagar. “I have not heard back despite several follow-ups. We desperately need it up and running. We just are not being able to manage with cylinders.”

All this in a middle of pandemic. All the health affairs are actually centrally managed right now. But ministry cann't move its *censored* to get things done properly.

Last edited:
Update:

I have been discharged from hospital after 4 days of admission again. Look like virus did some damage to my lungs and recovery will take upward of six months, probably whole year. I was again given anti bacterial , anti coagulant injection and other medicine during my four day stay. They did CT scan this time. My blood test also showed some infection and they did test for sepsis but the results were fine.

Update:

I have been discharged from hospital after 4 days of admission again. Look like virus did some damage to my lungs and recovery will take upward of six months, probably whole year. I was again given anti bacterial , anti coagulant injection and other medicine during my four day stay. They did CT scan this time. My blood test also showed some infection and they did test for sepsis but the results were fine.
Any advice for me. Report expected today. What were the things that happened in your case?

Any advice for me. Report expected today. What were the things that happened in your case?

You can start Ivermectin 12 mg
If you think , you have symptoms without waiting for Test report

A Doctor , a surgeon I Know , has twice been exposed to Corona patients

He took Ivermectin immediately 12 mg , 3 days , It stops Viral replication

It is still available without prescription

Reactions: RISING SUN

If you have high grade fever start taking oxygen mask, Doesn't matter if SPo2 is above 90%. High fever cause SPo2 level to drop. Virus attack lungs after a week resulting in pneumonia. So if you have high grade fever above 100, shift to hospital immediately. Medicine in hospital is different + care is better.

For people who have high grade fever ( 100F° + ) which doesn't go away after 2-3 days , try to get yourself oxygen mask immediately, do not wait even if SPo2 level is above 90%.
Put it on 24*7. Rest as much possible.
Try to get a hospital bed if you can. do not miss any medicine recommend by doctor. If you can not find a bed make sure you get oxygen cylinder from somewhere. Make sure continuous supply of oxygen 24*7. If oxygen level drop below 90%, consult doctor.

get an X ray and blood sample after 4th-5th day of symptoms if fever continue or there is problem with breathing , cough , low SPo2 level, joint pain etc. You will know if pneumonia is developing. It's pneumonia and sepsis which fck you up.
90% of patients actually doesn't require hospitalisation. So don't panic.

Update:

My God!

@RISING SUN i was shifted to hospital on 5th day. I will narrate what happen for next 13 days of my admission.

Day 1: ( admission ) > my fever was 101.2 and was rising , my SPo2 level was 87%. They provided me a bed and gave me oxygen mask and paracetamol immediately and few medicine and started my covid treatment course.
( Checking SPo2 level , glucose level , BP level ).
by nightfall my SPo2% was above 90% again and fever below 100. by 3 AM night. They took my blood sample 4 tube full.

Day 2 :

• morning. Test > checking glucose level, BP level , oxygen level. Blood sample was taken again.

Injection started > 1 insulin in stomach , 1 Anticoagulant injection in my shoulder. Medicine tablet , paracetamol , some other medicine.

• afternoon lunch time > checking glucose level , oxygen level + 1 insulin injection in stomach + medicine.

• evening > checking glucose level , oxygen level, BP level + 1 insulin injection in stomach + medicine.

• 2 AM nightfall > checking SPo2 level again.

• 4 AM nightfall > checking Spo2 level again.

Day 3 : same course repeated .
but on day 3 they did an X ray. same night a canuala was put in my hand. Probably since i have started developing pneumonia.

Injection > 1 big anti bacterial injection was given through canuala + 1 steroid injection.

• 2 AM nightfall > checking glucose , SPo2 level + they give me medicine.

Day 4 > morning. I lost taste of food. I consulted doctor , he said it was due to covid. Same course was repeated but this time there was 5 extra injection ( 3 big anti bacterial + 2 steroid + i got a drip also.

So total i started getting around 10 injection daily from 4th day onwards.

Day 5 > my situation started deteriorating. I started continuous coughing , my oxygen level drop and started hovering between 80-85%. Fever was 103 + .
I couldn't even move 2 steps, i wanted to go to toilet so bad but i couldn't. Doctor recommended urinary catheter but i refused. I manage to hold thinking it will be over by evening. God i was wrong and it almost cost me my life.

Thing continue like this whole day. I didn't eat anything , i couldn't. by nightfall i was hallucinating. I didn't eat anything again.

By 2 AM night i was unable to hold it anymore. There was no nurses, there was a camera in my room for monitoring purposes but there was no response. I stood up , took a deep breath and made a dash toward toilet. Dash lasted only 10 meter and i was a done deal and back to bed with oxygen mask on. I sat there for next half an hour. I tried again this time slowly and manage to reach toilet.

The moment i came outside ,i lost it. my breath stop and i collapsed outside toilet. I thought this was it, i am going to die. I was gasping for air. i was like WTF not here not now , not in toilet damnit.

as i was about to fade , suddenly a nurse came from nowhere ( she was actually on a room next door checking a covid patient on ECMO machine.)
It's only by chance she saw me lying on floor ( my leg was sticking outside toilet door ) and came running. i told her i can't breath.
She ran to next floor and more nurses came. They brought a wheel chair and shifted me to ICU.
My SPo2 level was 75% and fever 103.

2 Doctors arrive 15 minutes later and changed my oxygen mask. This one cover my whole face. a ventilator was put on hold. after some discussion they decided if my situation did not improve by morning they will shift me to ventilator. Doctor again recommend urinary catheter but i refused again. So they put a man diaper which i accepted.

They give me medicine , and i went to sleep.

To be continued .....

Reactions: RISING SUN
If you have high grade fever start taking oxygen mask, Doesn't matter if SPo2 is above 90%. High fever cause SPo2 level to drop. Virus attack lungs after a week resulting in pneumonia. So if you have high grade fever above 100, shift to hospital immediately. Medicine in hospital is different + care is better.
I do have fever. Not sure how high as today only I took the temperature. It was around 99.
Yesterday oxyzen level was above 100.

For people who have high grade fever ( 100F° + ) which doesn't go away after 2-3 days , try to get yourself oxygen mask immediately, do not wait even if SPo2 level is above 90%.
Put it on 24*7. Rest as much possible.
Try to get a hospital bed if you can. do not miss any medicine recommend by doctor. If you can not find a bed make sure you get oxygen cylinder from somewhere. Make sure continuous supply of oxygen 24*7. If oxygen level drop below 90%, consult doctor.

get an X ray and blood sample after 4th-5th day of symptoms if fever continue or there is problem with breathing , cough , low SPo2 level, joint pain etc. You will know if pneumonia is developing. It's pneumonia and sepsis which fck you up.
90% of patients actually doesn't require hospitalisation. So don't panic.
I was under observation by local physician. Today as per his advice visiting another doctor for further check-up and to decide if hospitalization is required. I have fever however due to constant medicine it's under control now. Coughing is negligible. Tiredness is there.

I was under observation by local physician. Today as per his advice visiting another doctor for further check-up and to decide if hospitalization is required. I have fever however due to constant medicine it's under control now. Coughing is negligible. Tiredness is there.
Did you start Ivermectin