Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

Some updates.

I have been shifted back to hospital again.....7 days after discharge. Look like there are some post covid complications. Today after a PFT ( Pulmonary function testing ) there was a massive pain in my chest. I couldn't even breathe. every breath was like stabbing of a knife. They put me on a oxygen mask and gave me few injection. which has relieved some pain and i can stand up now. They did X ray in emergency and report came fine + my SPo2 level is above 90% but every breathe i take pain is unbearable. They have told me to remain admit in hospital and wait for more test ( CT scan , probably MRI , some blood test , 1 more test i don't know it's name.

• Informative
Reactions: randomradio
Heads up for fellow members..

This is my guess based on inputs from those actually work in the field..

Real number of cases in first wave if it's x10

In this Second wave it could be x 100

Government deliberately playing it down especially in TN.

Talk among colleague s insurance not going to be useful because it's going to be hard to get the swab test positive.

This swab test is made a tool for all kinds of fackery making CT scan more reliable for the Docs to treat.

@Falcon

U had asked whether we support declaring emergency in the past.

I think now is the time, minimum 21 days.

But probably that won't happen as many efforts are being taken to only hide cases.
Resulting in cascade of fackery disbelief s and loss of faith.

I advice members to have utmost caution & don't go by statistics published.

• Informative
Reactions: randomradio

Talk among colleague s insurance not going to be useful because it's going to be hard to get the swab test positive.

This swab test is made a tool for all kinds of fackery making CT scan more reliable for the Docs to treat.

@Falcon

But probably that won't happen as many efforts are being taken to only hide cases.

The time for declaring emergency was one month back. All the elections should have been cancelled for foreseeable future. All public gathering should have been cancelled enforced with death threats. These folks have literally "effed up" royally. I think daily infection is in the order of 1-2 million folks a day and deaths are more than 10 times what is being reported.

If you have taken vaccine, stay at home.
If you have not taken vaccine, stay at home.

*censored* democracy, *censored* Amit Shah and *censored* Modi. They have killed people for absolutely no reason. I don't know why they want to do elections right now. I hope this pandemic is end of democracy in India. Democracy has failed this nation.

The time for declaring emergency was one month back. All the elections should have been cancelled for foreseeable future. All public gathering should have been cancelled enforced with death threats. These folks have literally "effed up" royally. I think daily infection is in the order of 1-2 million folks a day and deaths are more than 10 times what is being reported.

If you have taken vaccine, stay at home.
If you have not taken vaccine, stay at home.

*censored* democracy, *censored* Amit Shah and *censored* Modi. They have killed people for absolutely no reason. I don't know why they want to do elections right now. I hope this pandemic is end of democracy in India. Democracy has failed this nation.

Deaths are many times.
I may be still understating...

Death counts from a single medical college should be equal to the number announced for entire state.

U can imagine the actual number .

Deaths are many times.
I may be still understating...

Death counts from a single medical college should be equal to the number announced for entire state.

U can imagine the actual number .
There has been one death from Covid in my family. An uncle of mine died. He was listed as died from cardiac arrest. As if Covid does not kills by inducing cardiac arrest or blood clots.

No one knows how many covid deaths have been misidentified as something else.

There has been one death from Covid in my family. An uncle of mine died. He was listed as died from cardiac arrest. As if Covid does not kills by inducing cardiac arrest or blood clots.

No one knows how many covid deaths have been misidentified as something else.

People who are already weak and ill catch corona easily

And then corona totally decimates the
Immune system

I have heard of 10 deaths so far amongst friends and distant relatives

2 were in the 40s , One was a doctor who died last year before Vaccine

People who are already weak and ill catch corona easily

And then corona totally decimates the
Immune system

I have heard of 10 deaths so far amongst friends and distant relatives

2 were in the 40s , One was a doctor who died last year before Vaccine
I know a distant relative of mine who died and he was just 21. He was a college level athlete. No issues before. He died in less than 5 days.

In US and Europe they are now tallying the EXTRA deaths that have taken place since March last year

This figure is around 25 to 30 percent

In India we have 11 Million deaths every year , normally

So a 20 percent increase means 2 million extra deaths might happen due to Corona

I know a distant relative of mine who died and he was just 21. He was a college level athlete. No issues before. He died in less than 5 days.

The FLU epidemic of 1919 killed 20 MILLION Indians out of 100 Million Globally

At least , this time it will be around 2 million ,I hope so

I was also diagnosed with covid-19 on 6th of April. Initially it was fever and then a lingering feeling of body fighting infection along with weakness.

My advice, get yourself tested. Ask your doc if he can immediately put you on ivermectin 12mg and some broad spectrum antibiotic like Azithromycin 500mg even if you are unable to test. Get blood test including CBC, D.dimer.

Get an oximeter to check spo2 level. Ensure you have strong PI value on oximeter before reading your spo2 value. Also check for signs of breathlessness when doing something intense.

My prescription was for 1 week
> Ivermectin 12mg
> Azithromycin 500mg x 2
> Zincovit x2
> Limcee x2

I didn't take any medicine for fever and it went away in few days. If your fever doesn't subside, you have to get Fabiflu with other antibiotics. Also don't suppress your cough using OTC cough syrups. If need, ask for Broncorex from doc and spit out all phlegm to remove it from lungs. There are some other tablets that can relax muscles of airways like Tab Pulmoclear etc. This is for those who can't get into hospital (please ask your doc before taking any medicine)

You will also sleep more, drink plain milk and keep hydrated.

Again, defeating this virus isn't impossible. You have to be proactive within your means I.e; stop its spread by medicines that won't let virus multiply in body.

@Falcon

The stats became meaningless since July.